Bloody Sky
+2|6845|Texas
*Old Western Music*

Well, you see. There was this one night I was playing all gay (happy, pervs) in a server with a couple of ol buddies of mine, ya see.
Then this guy comes into the server and starts owning the place.
His name was...... BushViper. *Old Western music breakdown*
The map was Sharqi Peninsula, the round was number 2. I was on the crane with my sniper kit. I was right in the middle of the metal part of the cane with a claymore not too far below me for protection. Then I get killed in one shot by a G36C on the ground.
His name was...... BushViper.
I spawn as something else on my squad leader. Then all of a sudden he comes in and kills me, my squad leader, one squad member, then switching to his pistol and taking out another squad memeber. Well that was all of us at that place so he runs off reloading. So we say, "WTF!? Ok.... maybe he is just good." Cause after all...
His name was...... BushViper.
The round ends. He was top person in the server with only 2 deaths. One from an accidental TK and one from my rocket to his face. And he had 32 kills. He was always Spec Ops and always a ground unit, never got in a Jeep, Tank, APC, Attack Chopper.... nothing. He are still thinking, maybe he is just that good.
Round 3 rolls around and he is number 1 in the server again without no kills this time and 26 Kills.
I didn't want to be the man who cried 'hacker', but I could not take it anymore. I discussed it with the squad and they agreed 100%.
The OCS (Operation Clean Sweep) rolls around and he spawn to find him flying in a jet already. He starts spawn killing us with PERFECT bombing. He would always get 3 or more of us. He would shoot us down if we tried to get in our helios or Jet, he would bomb us if we got into Anti-Air, he would kill us with perfect machine gun fire if we got into boats. We where stuck on the god damn island. Now I know there a good piolets out there, like my friend Quantumhigh, but holy crap. THEN finially we get a flag on the main MEC island and start spawning there. I was driving a buggy with 2 of my other squad mates in. I was going full speed, and he flys and destorys us with his machine gun on his jet witout missing once!
That round ends and he has about 50-something kills. (Number one in the server of course.)
My friends leave the server, and I do too. I go to check his stats because that I remembered...
His name was..... BushViper.
And I check and see that he has 35,379 total kills and 8,483 deaths. Giving him a K/D Ratio of about 4.17. He's favorite map being Stirke and him having around about 25 different "Worst Enemy Of". Agian I didn't want to accuse of hacking. But just so you guys know....
His name was....... BushViper.

While seeing to complain and put this in the Complain forum, or to talk about it and post in the Chatter forum, I decide with my Old Western (sort of) theme it was more of a bitch and moan, complain type of post.

...Ah, dammit. What was his name again?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6848|San Francisco

I seem to recall Afrojap talking about this BushViper guy... seems popular.
Bloody Sky
+2|6845|Texas
Yeah with his 1,022 Gold Stars, he seems to draw a bit of a crowd.
ud bslapper
+0|6778
maybe he is just good or is full time and doesnt have a life  lol
thinner44
+1|6810
I fought a similar experience... one guy was killing us without a scratch to himself, we thought he was 'just too good'. No matter where we were, he'd find us and kill us, he had 'zero deaths'. Two of us found him, unloaded 24 DAO into him and he kills us both with one shot. At spawn, I type, 'nice hack' ... He left 10 seconds after that, never to be seen again
ud bslapper
+0|6778
yeah  somebody was telling me a script in game that lets u see where opposition players are even through walls etc.   Simple report the cheat and let EA remove thm
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6783|The Hague, Holland
Whenever I may join a server, and see : BushViper [killed] Sgt.Gh0st
I will remember You, Bloody Sky.
And get the hell out of that server..
elbowdeeplove
BWNED!!!
+0|6782|Texas
If he's such a badass on ground, why does he spend most of his time in a tank?  He does have an impressive KD ratio on ground but 20k kills as armor and aviator?

Last edited by elbowdeeplove (2005-10-15 04:38:17)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
I remembered playing with him about a month after bf2 came out, he was on the server with me for 3 hours, we were in the same squad and i watched him, best person i have ever seen......... I saw him take out a su-34 with a
tank when it was coming to bomb him head-on.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6809|USA, IL
After those rounds, hit 'esc' and go to community and see if it battle recorded then download it if it was and watch him whole round.....

Think of all possibilities when watching( he's using a uav, he just got medded by that medic, supply crates)
Then make your decision..... some people just are lucy as h3LL.

I've picked up MANY of my current skills and stratigies for choppers watching other pilots.... there are several different approaches to flying, everyone has thier own... I have them all!!!  Muhahaha
HotButter
+0|6848|Arizona
I play with Bushviper quite often.  He is as good as advertised, really a good time being in his squad.  Its not so much that he is an incredible player, but more that he makes the people around him better.  Like a point guard or something. 

Buuuuut sometimes I like to get the best of him...
https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/JohnnyLust/screen001.png

Seriously though if ur on his xfire list I suggest you catch a game with or against him.

Last edited by HotButter (2005-10-15 12:05:09)

ReconSOC
+0|6769
Actually I was the one who shot you off the crane with a L85 after you had sniped me about 4 times.

The rest is pretty much true.  Thing is he died more times than that, but I revived him.
Bloody Sky
+2|6845|Texas

ReconSOC wrote:

Actually I was the one who shot you off the crane with a L85 after you had sniped me about 4 times.

The rest is pretty much true.  Thing is he died more times than that, but I revived him.
No, no. I'm talking about another time. Yeah I remember you killing me With the L85 but he killed me ONE SHOT  with the G36C when I was right in the middle of the crane. Medal part below me and none of my body was exposed for ground units.

Then I remember you stole our plane on the US side and started HELPING HIM bomb the hell out of us. Like he ever needed any help....
I swear no matter what we did we could not get off that freaking island. Spawn killing and spawn camping at it's finest. That was no fun at all. So I just left.

You and BushViper both are good players. I guess cause you kept reviving him, that made him not have a high death count and made him look more like a cheater. Cuase I remember he had about 40 kills and 2 deaths.
ReconSOC
+0|6769
Heh, that's our strategy on that map.  Eliminate the enemy air threat and if possible steal their jet.  Quite effective isn't it?
Bloody Sky
+2|6845|Texas

ReconSOC wrote:

Heh, that's our strategy on that map.  Eliminate the enemy air threat and if possible steal their jet.  Quite effective isn't it?
Yeah, I'll say!! I almost got the purple heart, on that map, because of it!
redfoxster
Chopper Whore Extraordinaire
+3|6773
Ive played with bushviper a few times, I remember he was piloting a chopper one of the first times I played and i was gunning, amazing skills.  Very talented player, very intelligent player, and he was doing very very well for himself long before any hacks had been created for Bf2, not that there are many if any now. Cheers to you BushViper
Bloody Sky
+2|6845|Texas

redfoxster wrote:

Ive played with bushviper a few times, I remember he was piloting a chopper one of the first times I played and i was gunning, amazing skills.  Very talented player, very intelligent player, and he was doing very very well for himself long before any hacks had been created for Bf2, not that there are many if any now. Cheers to you BushViper
Long before any hacks for BF2? You sure about that? You will be surprised how fast these hacks can be invented. People say it only took about 3 days for hacks for the demo. Sure most hacks at the beggining don't last long agaisnt PunkBuster, but you never know. He might be one of those people that made his own and keeps updating it to get around the PunkBuster.

But I shouldn't accuse. Recon said he revived him so the 40 - 2 seems a bit more realistic now. He is talented indeed.

But I like it much better when he is on my team.
ViperGTS19801
+0|6768|Philadelphia Suburbs, PA
woo my name is Viper too....I feel almost kinda related.
slidero
Makes me look bad.    Honestly I don't know how he has such good stats in everything.
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6815|englewood FL.
ya im one of the ones on his list...ive been there since...maybe a month after the game came out..give or take a few weeks.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6838
Still seems shady, particularly the part about him being in the Jet over your base when the Game just started.
CC-Marley
+407|6829

Horseman 77 wrote:

Still seems shady, particularly the part about him being in the Jet over your base when the Game just started.
It called a fast pc...probably with 2gig ram and 2 10000 rpm raptors in raid
ReconSOC
+0|6769
Yep 2 gigs RAM and a raptor.  That's what I have too.
Gilgalad
Renaissance Soldier
+2|6778|Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
@Horseman 77: Yeah, fast load doesn't mean he cheats. RAM quantity isn't really a factor either. Players with the 74 GB raptors load fastest, followed by those with 36 GB raptors. This is presuming that they have at least a P4 3.2 GHz or equivalent performance Athlon 64.

I wish I had somebody to revive me.
ReconSOC
+0|6769

Gilgalad wrote:

@Horseman 77: Yeah, fast load doesn't mean he cheats. RAM quantity isn't really a factor either. Players with the 74 GB raptors load fastest, followed by those with 36 GB raptors. This is presuming that they have at least a P4 3.2 GHz or equivalent performance Athlon 64.

I wish I had somebody to revive me.
Actually the 2 Gigs or RAM does help alot during the "verifying client data" stage. 

My rig is a P4 3.2 Ghz, 2 Gigs RAM, 78 Gig Raptor, BFG 6800GT OC and I load up a few seconds after Bushviper does, so I imagine he has something better.  My old rig was a P4 2.4 Ghz, 1Gig of RAM, 7200 RPM WD HDD with the same video card and I was loading about 30-40 seconds later.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard