Intheshadows
+5|6535
https://img154.imageshack.us/img154/5403/screen0111sd.th.jpg

Look at the score for Bravo Squad, Pilot and Gunner of the MEC Helo

This was in Insomnia365 24/7 Sharqi, we quickly captured the TV station so it neutrilized the cobra, best I can tell this was 100% legit.
DrJAV
+1|6561
Sweet Jesus!!!!
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6772|Great Brown North
jesus....
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6622|Washington, DC

I've seen him before, it's legit... he and his pilot do nothing but spawnrape... they're good at it too.

Oh and look at a few accounts I found when searching for his stats:

1      MELE4NYC=400lb.MAN      0      69297379
2     MELE4NYC=BABYDICK     0     69297281
3     MELE4NYC=DICKSUCKER     0     69297313
4     MELE4NYC=GAYFAG     0     69297156
5     MELE4NYC=HACKER     0     69297066

rofl

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-05-29 18:16:16)

Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6538|Canada
Check out this Karand B.R.
http://www.bf2s.com/player/47716869/
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6757|Toronto Canada
nice. haha he isnt well liked is he?
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6781|Singapore

True, this happens especially at TV Staion and Survelliance Post. My personal favourite is TV Station, the USMC actually think they stand a chance because it's their 'Headquarters' but in actual fact its just like shooting fish in a barrel.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6801|Marathon, Florida Keys
i know mele4nyc, very good gunner.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
RedHot
+9|6721
I used to be a Sharqi Insomnia regular with those guys back when pubbing was still fun, flew one of them to a ~110 kill streak with the havoc.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6813|Delaware

RedHot wrote:

I used to be a Sharqi Insomnia regular with those guys back when pubbing was still fun, flew one of them to a ~110 kill streak with the havoc.
Heh, yeah. Me, Mele, and Warehouse still whore that chopper to shreds.

I got Mele4nyc his kill streak of 141.

Last edited by SysTray (2006-05-29 18:26:56)

HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6572
like it's hard to sit in one spot at the tv station and shoot guys that spawn on the roof like idiots.  Put some fucking shoulder mounted SAM's in this game (that actually hit a target) and you'd separate the men from the boys.
Intheshadows
+5|6535
You aint lying, they need to do something about the balance of choppers vs everything else.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6801|Marathon, Florida Keys

Intheshadows wrote:

You aint lying, they need to do something about the balance of choppers vs everything else.
they are balanced, TV missles do the same damage on each chopper.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Intheshadows
+5|6535
thats chopper vs chopper , diff story when there is only one chopper spawning...guess it goes down to the teams managing their control points but they could be a bit more susceptible to SAM's or ground vehicles

Oh and not to threadjack my own thread but why exactly did you get vote kicked off of the server this afternoon patton?

Last edited by Intheshadows (2006-05-29 19:03:58)

Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6644
Guys like him helped me get my ground defense badge. I love taking choppers out with TOW missles. I bet it pisses those overly confident pilots off so bad.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6574|Eastern USA
Man, I would hate to be him. Great score, kill streak, etc, but dang, look at how easily that could be stat padding.

Now, for those Karma-Happy critics out there, I'm not saying he DID pad, but I would hate to be in his position at that time.
CrazeD
+368|6665|Maine

Intheshadows wrote:

....Why? They're already made of paper, don't make them worse!
switchbladezz
+48|6610
mele4nyc is just a heliwhoring nub, i could own him in any other map with helis.

but yes he is an okay gunner, ive seen better, personally I think the credit goes to bashbelly who is one of the best pilots ive ever seen.
guppy99_00again
+0|6533
you know i had to make a comeback for this subject, i cant say hes a hacker because i dont know i can say ive seen him gun and hes a hell of a gunner, ive played with him about a million times and his score just gets higher and higher and honestly i think if you put systray on that chopper with mele you might as well just go on ahead and get some food out and let them win the game for you. im just happy im not one of the many noobs in his victim list as anyone seen that long list of people damn are you for reals
ComradeWho
+50|6687|Southern California

Intheshadows wrote:

thats chopper vs chopper , diff story when there is only one chopper spawning...guess it goes down to the teams managing their control points but they could be a bit more susceptible to SAM's or ground vehicles

Oh and not to threadjack my own thread but why exactly did you get vote kicked off of the server this afternoon patton?
they're pretty succeptible to ground vehicles dude.
i don't fly chopper much but i dont have any problem whatsoever with taking down a good pilot after a couple of spawns

its annoying to get killed a lot, yes, but see... that's what you have to expect. not every single ground infantry should be able to take out a chopper. the ratio of kills to deaths should be in favor of the chopper... and that having been said when a chopper is doing well I spawn anti-tank or I get a jeep.  people always say "get 2 humvees"... BS.. get one humvee and don't hop in it until the chopper is facing somewhere else.. by the time the chopper adjusts itself to kill you it'll be time for it to turn around and run to repair or die.. very simple.  by the way they make these nifty little "stinger sites" they have worked quite well in my experience. no reason to make them any more powerful so the morons who spawn in the meat-grinder areas (usually while the map gets lost to a better team) can have an equal playing field with people whos IQ is above 70.

Last edited by ComradeWho (2006-05-31 18:15:56)

Mele4nyc
+9|6592
Hey I'm happy you got a screenshot of that, cause I can't find one after I formatted. I haven't seen Bash in a while either. Yes Bash is quite good at piloting but i sense hate coming from you switchbladezz. It's alright I don't mind, I've amased quite a following. I find it quite funny that people would take time to create names like that because of what might have happened ingame. Players hate armors whores, they hate chopper whores. It's in human nature to react in such a retaliatory way. The mature players however adapt and actually pose quite a challange. See you ingame

Last edited by Mele4nyc (2006-06-07 22:05:07)

MrBrain
+24|6682|Finland

CrazeD wrote:

Intheshadows wrote:

....Why? They're already made of paper, don't make them worse!
Exactly. What sharki need is preferably one or two AA-cars.
blackcracka
+18|6762
I wonder how long that round was. I'm sure the server was empty when he started and it filled up as he was getting his massive amount of kills. Still quite impressive.
Mele4nyc
+9|6592

blackcracka wrote:

I wonder how long that round was. I'm sure the server was empty when he started and it filled up as he was getting his massive amount of kills. Still quite impressive.
Actually quite the opposite. Started full 52 man then went lower and lower. Ehhmm its now a 64 man server.

Last edited by Mele4nyc (2006-06-07 22:26:09)

Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6654|Groningen, The Netherlands

polarbearz wrote:

True, this happens especially at TV Staion and Survelliance Post. My personal favourite is TV Station, the USMC actually think they stand a chance because it's their 'Headquarters' but in actual fact its just like shooting fish in a barrel.
all you need to do is make a nice squad and attack the mec base were the chopper spawns
go there with 2 humvee's and shoot the chopper if returning for repair/ammo (guaranteed succes)
wait for the chopper and steal it (no one is going to kill you if you're waiting for it in 2 humvee's, you'll shoot them before they can even take cover after spawning )

For the people who think this is base-raping ,  I think its better than getting massed by the havoc

Last edited by Gamematt (2006-06-07 22:27:42)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard