tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6738|Pakistan/England

Someguy wrote:

-MIKI3. wrote:

but june the 6th is on tuesday
Yes that is what i mean. For the people who want to look, Was BF2 released on a Tuesday? cuz all the patches were
that is "teh funnay"
wanderlost
+20|6554|Des Moines, IA

-MIKI3. wrote:

Yes, but today (5/30) is like a Monday since yesterday was a holiday.

Let's be honest, 6/9 is speculation as well - Amazon.de is not exactly the authority for EA released games.  The US release date could be before, or after that.  If you REALLY want to know - call DICE or EA games and ask?
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6627|The Netherlands
too bad the site dosn`t work untill now i tryd whit a working code but it says it was wrong :-S

edit:yes i was in germany and yes i have a working code

Last edited by niekjejeje (2006-05-30 13:43:24)

Someguy
+83|6624

wanderlost wrote:

-MIKI3. wrote:

Yes, but today (5/30) is like a Monday since yesterday was a holiday.

Let's be honest, 6/9 is speculation as well - Amazon.de is not exactly the authority for EA released games.  The US release date could be before, or after that.  If you REALLY want to know - call DICE or EA games and ask?
i did call EA, when i asked them why some people got the game and not others, they hung up on me 3 times, the 1st time was a guy, then another guy then the lady i asked for the Manager and she said" He does not speak to angry people, please calm down and try again later.
nieker
LOL wy not trying again and being verrrrrrryyyyy calm(drink some tea LOL)
Someguy
+83|6624
its EA im never clam with them (^_^)
nieker
Lol
edit: just think it is the new hot chick form the corner

Last edited by niekjejeje (2006-05-30 15:21:23)

Someguy
+83|6624
lol, i think EA still wont tell
nieker
then let a friend form an other country call ea(i go to bed by now(i live in holand and it is midnight here)cya)

P.S.: tomorrow i will try to call here in holland to ea

edit: topday i mean(31.05.06)

Last edited by niekjejeje (2006-05-30 15:32:12)

Xilas The M!gty
+8|6560

Someguy wrote:

https://account.ea.com/commerce/promo-code.jsp?ipath=16&locale=en_US&sls=2&site=eaco&prodid=BF2ARMOR&skin=bf2af&app=promocode

Were do you get this code?? Does anyone know? It must be some how because why would EA make it if no one could get the Pre-Download code?

Is it for people in certain countries??

OK ill shut up now and let u answer.

thanks
This code is for people who hasnt credit card or else...you buy a box and there is a code inside...with it you can download certain game...same with EF...but costs bout half more than you pay by CC...have heard about it in our country so i think it should be it...
niomosy
+26|6689

-MIKI3. wrote:

Yes.  It's "new release" Tuesday.  It's a typical release day for music and movies.  EA seems to be going with it for patches and such as well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard