Tingey
+0|6814|Vancouver, BC, Canada
SOCOM 3 has done it, and some other games a long time ago.

Weapon customization.  Let each player add accesories like silencer, red dot scopes, m203, etc etc.  Keep it real though.  No m203's on SAWs or nothing.

That and flat tires.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6872
This isn't Socom 3, this isn't Rainbow Six. This is Battlefield. The way it is now is the way battlefield has always been. You take anythign away from that, you take away from the whole Battlefield feel.
96D
+0|6814|Maryland, USA
With the option of customization would inevitably come reports on the "best" configurations for certain weapons, which will then lead to a resurgence of "whoring" claims.

Scope whore, drum-mag whore, silencer whore, etc.

Not interested in hearing any of that, thanks.
nayo450
+-1|6832
i like the idea. does it make sence to have eveyone the same? what if some one did better with a lazer attachment, but for someone else did not like to use that then why deprive that one person of that option?
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6813|NRW,Germany
I´d like a Laser on my rifle to blind people ^^
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6827|Barrie Ontario
that would be sweet, but then youd get someone with this..G3:Silenced,Scoped and all that good stuff. Personaly i love the idea
M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6793|Medicland, sthlm

I'm thinking no.

I didn't buy this game to play Americas Army. Classes are customization enough, with at least decently balanced drawbacks.
Rotter
+0|6805|United States
I don't want to pelt you with more disagreements. I think it probably wouldn't be the BEST idea, but maybe getting a silencer would be cool. Something like that.
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6825|Netherlands
I don't think it would be fun, silenced for example is only for the stealth classes: Spec ops + sniper. Silenced doesn't belong to support, supports have to make noise to distract enemies
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6797|Brixham, UK
Can we customise our cars too? Those Jeeps would look *much* better if we painted them pink, gave them pink neons and slapped meaningless decals on the side. And hydraulics, for that matter.

I'd just like to see a silenced carbine for the sniper class.
nayo450
+-1|6832
Custimize the vodnic? with the neons, spinners, and a wide body kit? that would be sweet.
but ser. custimasation of vehicals would be cool too, ride in a Humer with the doors off, or the truck version.
Dizazter
Crazy has a mind of its own
+0|6859
I like this idea, but I do see the drawbacks. This would give rise to the "perfect" kit. I mean why bother being a sniper if you can be spec ops with a scope and silencer almost as good as the sniper, but then you have the advantages of clay mores, and undetectable by radar. No one would play sniper again. Those kinda problems.

I think it would be more interesting to be able to customize kits. And you would have to sacrifice one or two things to get something else. Like sacrifice grenades and hand gun to get claymores, etc. Sacrifice hand gun for extra ammo. Trade frag nades for smokes. That kinda thing.
Rosse_modest
+76|6815|Antwerp, Flanders
I'd like to be able to launch a tactical nuke with my SRAW or Eryx.
Dizazter
+0|6859

Rosse_modest wrote:

I'd like to be able to launch a tactical nuke with my SRAW or Eryx.
Ok but only if I get the quad damage power up thingamajig.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6822|The Hague, Holland
In that case I whant a active camouflage invisable suit!
BB|EyeSeePeeDude
+0|6800
Why do people keep saying that Spec Ops are "undetectable by radar"??? 
Dizazter
+0|6859

BB|EyeSeePeeDude wrote:

Cause they are man. UAV scans do not show you enemy spec ops.
Unless of course your commander has the magic amulet of revealing.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6860|Belgium

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

In that case I whant a active camouflage invisable suit!
Hell yeah...
Add intelligent enemy-searching bullets to the list. (Stand on top of the crane, empty your clip in mid air and have a kill streak of 20)

R

Hmmm, is this going to "I'm searching for cheat codes"?
BB|EyeSeePeeDude
+0|6800

Dizazter wrote:

BB|EyeSeePeeDude wrote:

Cause they are man. UAV scans do not show you enemy spec ops.
Unless of course your commander has the magic amulet of revealing.
normal Radar scans DO show Spec Ops - I've done it many times.  Can't say for certain with UAV though.  Guess I have something to try out this evening.
Dizazter
+0|6859

BB|EyeSeePeeDude wrote:

normal Radar scans DO show Spec Ops - I've done it many times.  Can't say for certain with UAV though.  Guess I have something to try out this evening.
I dont know about normal scans, but UAVs definately arent supposed to show Spec Ops.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard