Des.Kmal
+917|6619|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
I played with teh biggest moder/hacker this morning. He was on a Warlord server(cant quite remember the name.) and me and my friend were both shooting him. Me and G3 and him a PKM. I unloaded my whoole clip and when I was reloading and Ross(friend) was still shooting then the gy started bunnhopping and then went prone and killed us both.

So we called him out and after a while he said he turned the mods of and wanted to play us both for real. He was quite good, but not near as good with teh mods on. I dont know if he ever had them no.... but no amount of bullets from high powered guns would kill him in the beginning, lol. His name was...... Colony I think. I am going to look for his stats.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6666
He's just a good player. simple as.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland
so u cant hit ppl for shit, not his fault is it? i get ppl like u shouting at me ''U FUCKING AIMBOTZ HAXA'' all the time...
AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6548|inside your nose.
lol me too
PunkX
stoned
+198|6625|Canada
this guy named kmal1 came on my server. I was liek, omgah! NEWB!!!!!

Jk man harhar
FriiginChomper
+41|6702
yeah, ive been accused for hacking maybe three times.
I was accused of
1. Aimbot with DAO (who ever gave me -karma for this, I didnt accuse my self, stooge. Someone said it to me, "n00b")
2. Super Fast Stand to Prone movements
3. Not dying (in my signature)

It makes you feel good knowing, that someone thinks you really are, that good.

Last edited by FriiginChomper (2006-05-29 01:05:12)

Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6683|Canada
you all know that MOST bf2 players use hacks right? There have been like 20000 hack downloads already probably more.  I don't use hacks.  I saw a friend using a no fog hack which I kind of admired but I don't care enough to hack at this game.
Hacks are for fucks that cant hack it
BerkuT_gru
+26|6647
LoL, you just suck. He said something about mods, coz he wanted to see you whining about it in forums and everybody LOLing while reading your shit.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6683|Canada

FriiginChomper wrote:

I was accused of
1. Aimbot with DAO

LOL.  your name is mist ffs you are  NAMED after the top hack available.  Sure you don't hack.

MSXSecurity *Mist* 6 Bf2 Multihack includes such buggery as aimbot, reduced hitboxes, no fog, no far clipping plane, colored players, commander cheats, you name it.

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-05-27 16:24:05)

[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland

Spumantiii wrote:

you all know that MOST bf2 players use hacks right? There have been like 20000 hack downloads already probably more.  I don't use hacks.  I saw a friend using a no fog hack which I kind of admired but I don't care enough to hack at this game.
Hacks are for fucks that cant hack it
ye i've seen screenies of the no-fog and LONG distance view [like from airfiled on wake the the carrier] its pretty cool tho :ð
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6683|Canada
if you don't like getting killed by "leet" hackers (lmao)
don't play on ANY clan servers.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland
exept my clans sever! [we lost every match so it says it all doesn't it? ]

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-05-27 16:31:26)

JaMDuDe
+69|6778
There arent that many hackers. Just a lot of noobs who dont know what the difference between good players and hackers. I get kicked and banned from servers all the time for "hacking". I even got kicked out of a clan for having aimbot and wall hacks(Good aim and UAV).
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

sigh.
Dogfood Enforcer
+4|6664
ive been accused of using cheats before...but it's always by some kid or some idiot who plain sucks. they continue walking right in to you or into your crosshairs...you kill them...then they accuse you of hacking...

all i can say is, "you're the idiot that goes prone in the same spot EVERYTIME"
maeni
+-4|6667
hacks are for looser who don't no how to play it or just suck asses..........................if you have the skills you can play it without it .......................so just go and suck on your mom nipples instead, if it makes you feel better
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
well its pretty fun accually, i have to tone my hacks down so it aims for the chest, so it takes 4 hits instead at 1 to the head, it would be a little suspicious. my plane h4x draw red triangles all around enemies on teh ground. its fun to lay back and get 3000 points a day just leaning back in my chair and making my ass fatter by eating crispy kreme doughnuts, chocolate cookies, cake, pizza, icecream, and pie all day.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
/sarcasm
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6547
yes it was me COLONY

http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image … 2351pr.png

http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image … 2342fr.png

and no i was not hacking!!!!

"So we called him out and after a while he said he turned the mods of and wanted to play us both for real. He was quite good, but not near as good with teh mods on. I dont know if he ever had them no.... but no amount of bullets from high powered guns would kill him in the beginning, lol. His name was...... Colony I think. I am going to look for his stats."

i never said that noob

Last edited by ColtsX (2007-05-26 03:59:07)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6793|Jupiter

Colony wrote:

yes it was me COLONY the real one and here is what they all said

http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image … 2351pr.png

http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image … 2342fr.png

and no i was not hacking!!!!

"So we called him out and after a while he said he turned the mods of and wanted to play us both for real. He was quite good, but not near as good with teh mods on. I dont know if he ever had them no.... but no amount of bullets from high powered guns would kill him in the beginning, lol. His name was...... Colony I think. I am going to look for his stats."

i never said that noob
Thats a big case of PWNED, Nice job backing yourself up +1!
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6547
thanks i would +1 you but i dont have enough posts.
DaZeD863
+11|6552
how lame is hacking anyway? honestly.. its just a game.. if you need hacks for that little extra boost of self esteem you really need to reevaluate your life...
PogoTheMonkey
+7|6751|MmM Location
https://cssuicide.com/sui/haxFourm.gif
FriiginChomper
+41|6702

Spumantiii wrote:

FriiginChomper wrote:

I was accused of
1. Aimbot with DAO

LOL.  your name is mist ffs you are  NAMED after the top hack available.  Sure you don't hack.

MSXSecurity *Mist* 6 Bf2 Multihack includes such buggery as aimbot, reduced hitboxes, no fog, no far clipping plane, colored players, commander cheats, you name it.
oh really i am? i didn't even know that. well there are two [Mist] Clans, none of our members have [MIST] attached to their names, all those guys are another clan and we have talked to them and we both use the name. but i can assure you i do not hack, you can think what you want, i don't care. But it seems like now adays if your really good at something, you are a hacker no matter what. is that how you think spumante? our stats look very similar, if you look. We have alot in common, bf2 wise and yet you accuse me of hacking. think about it.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6625|Canada
lmfao..

god bless myg0t, they got the funniest shit ever!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard