ZCor3x
+46|6580|Pennsylvania

Snake wrote:

@Des.Kmal
SAS as most played 0.8 KD, 1.9 SPM and a 0.92 WLR. Seems a lil low for an average 1st Sgt.
Not a vehicle whore at all, in fact, only 10% of kills are from vehicles..nice.
65 defib kills...awesome (not bad for 27hours of medic....)

Maybe try a bit more vanilla (and get the MEC and PLA service ribbons), and get those AA, aviator and heli badges before you hit 50k so you are a SgtMjr and not a master gunner sgt.

Definitly work on the KD, because your accuracy is too good to have a -ve KD.
Your SPM \ K/D is good for your rank.
SoC./Omega
+122|6551|Omaha, Nebraska!
yours is simple to rate, 10/10 bc you are a Lt. General lol
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6732|Eastern PA

SoC./Omega wrote:

yours is simple to rate, 10/10 bc you are a Lt. General lol
Good stats, but I'd say you should try to up your KDR (get Spec-Ops above 1.0) a bit and focus on getting the last of your veteran badges. Definitely a well rounded player.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6503|N. Ireland
Very, very, very nice!
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6601|Reisterstown, MD

@leetkyle.  Good accuracy....
SoC./Omega
+122|6551|Omaha, Nebraska!
lemme post one more time, kills are awsome, armor stats are awsome as well as your golds and expert command.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6601|Reisterstown, MD

Good avatar stats.
glassjaw
+0|6481

killer21 wrote:

Good avatar stats.
If people are on your team, most likely they are going to win.

mine - http://bf2s.com/player/44049948/
L0pht=TAG=
+2|6482
A little variety in your kits would help you out tremendously. It'll get you mor TW points. But looking good so far.

My stats http://bf2s.com/player/44935687/
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6688|Middle of nowhere
@ L0pht=TAG=:

-decent SPM
-awesome KD ratio!
-sweet kill streak
-nice amount of fav victims!
-lovely awards, i'm jealous, congrats on the Sharpshooter medal!
-only thing i'd work on is your SF badges

great job, and good luck getting Colonel, your not too far away
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6540

Nice K/D (Overall and all kits) Work on gettin all dem badges . But overall man pretty good. Dont despair that 30k point gap. You can do it
ATC
+58|6754|...
decent k/d ratio
LT.Victim
+1,175|6573|British Columbia, Canada
Good amount of Gold/Silver/Bronze Stars
RD_The_Dog
+87|6547
USmarine.......need to work on the SPM there............good knowledge of the maps though.  Im sure you have wisdom to impart
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6495|England
Not to shabby, hard to find a dedicated support player.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6547
If this is your first account, then you are a very good player LostFate.  But i have to say, it looks like a second account to me.  I might be wrong
LostFate
+95|6495|England

RD_The_Dog wrote:

If this is your first account, then you are a very good player LostFate.  But i have to say, it looks like a second account to me.  I might be wrong
I checked out the stats system when the game came out and to be honest i thought it sucked because there was no teamplay it was just stats whores so i played unranked with my clan mates but recently i've decided to give the " stats " another go so this is my first ranked account so to speak.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6547

LostFate wrote:

RD_The_Dog wrote:

I checked out the stats system when the game came out and to be honest i thought it sucked because there was no teamplay it was just stats whores so i played unranked with my clan mates but recently i've decided to give the " stats " another go so this is my first ranked account so to speak.
Makes sense that way.  If you look at the guy who did the "Duck and Cover" movie, his online ranked stats are pretty shitty, but we know he's a damn good player.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
@ RD_The_Dog:

- awesome SPM, just above 3
- nice KD ratio, your like me!! lol
- LOVE the infantry weapon stats... i wish i had your LMG ratio... o well, i'm still recovering from my n00b days, lol
- 5k knife kills? sweet jesus, how often do you run around with a knife? awesome job
- i'd say whore armour more, but i guess you don't need to with those infantry stats
- nice kill streak! i'm jealous
- awesome amount of awards (Sharpshooter FTW!), but you can get Vet Transport and the Aviator ribbon
- i DO want your number of fav victims, although i DON'T want that many enemies, lol

only things to work on
- there ARE other maps rather than city ones ya know, come on, i just KNOW you want to play Daqing
- cap some more flags, and toss around more health and ammo packs

other than that, AWESOME job! i wouldn't want to see you in an alleyway

don't know if you want to get it, but if you ever decide to whore up the vehicles to get general status, good luck
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6561|The Land of Claywhore
genius_man16:

Awesome SPM!      Armor whores unite!

Q: Is this a new profile?

Last edited by BrOk_MoRdU (2006-08-09 22:16:37)

millhous
+39|6647|OREEGONE, USA
Outstanding K/D ratio and accuracy. Buts thats to be expected from a good sniper.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
@ BrOk_MoRdU:

- good SPM, your a sniper and that doesn't = points, so not bad
- sweet KD ratio! nice job
- hardly any suicides & Tk's etc. nice job , you don't get negative points very often
- awesome Sniper kit & rifle KD ratio! nice job man , i hope that i get there when i go for Expert Sniper
- also, you really like commander, nice job, although, you'd think your WL ratio would be a bit better, but hey, you might not care about that like me, so it's no big deal (although that x2 points could say otherwise...)
- sweet Armour stats!! Unite indeed!
- i guess you really like Warlord, lol, tis a good map!
- lovely amount of awards!! very pretty to look at
- i have a feeling your SPM will go up if you decide to go for the Sharpshooter medal, still a lot of Support and Medic to play! (Support iz teh shit)
- you really must play well, only 43 kicks, and 1 ban, very nice job

overall, i must say, SWEET stats, especially for a sniper

A: Yes, this is my one and only account , i'm very proud of it

(although, sometimes i wish i could take away my n00b days... it took FOREVER, to get my Assault rifle KD up to 1...)

Edit: o yes, and good luck getting Sergeant Major! your SOO close!

Last edited by genius_man16 (2006-08-09 22:28:31)

LostFate
+95|6495|England
Nice Spm, not a bad kdr, and theres always room for a good support player.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6759|Mark it zero.
^really nice k:d. lots of kills and good combat points. mostly just using tanks on karkand and jets on wake though, but infantry stats are still really good. ggod job!
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6791

Kamikaze: Excellent stats.  Well rounded.  Nice Infantry k/d.  Most importantly you play all the maps.  you are an excellent player.

Last edited by superfly_cox (2006-08-09 23:56:42)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard