RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6782|Groningen / Netherlands
aries

nice K/D and W/L good ratio with all kits and vehicles but why buy SF and never play it?
Fld_Mrsl_Arts
The Pain Train's Comin'
+19|6565|Scotland
thanks man, im affraid i am guilty of not liking the assault rifles, but ill try my best.

ok ill rate u.

Aries- 2nd lieutenant 63.5 K very very nice indeed. In a very gd time of only 300 hours or so. great accuracy of 23%, K/D ratio is very gd too at 2.29. Your SPM is  actually increadible, i havent seen anyones quite like it. 3.2778, superb. very well done, you are also a gd rounded player, with even times in all kits, lots of maps played, and u seem to be amazing in tanks, so keep it up, and mayb try some other vehicles. but if anyones stats deserve 10/10 it is you
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6782|Groningen / Netherlands
do people not see my post or what?

you need to rate me, dohh

thank you

Last edited by RonnY[NL] (2006-07-23 04:20:45)

Fld_Mrsl_Arts
The Pain Train's Comin'
+19|6565|Scotland
sry man, i was just returning the favour, ill do u now dont worry. sry bout that.

ok Ronny

First Sgt, very gd, over 35K that is gd too. you hav achieved that score in a very gd time of 300 hours or so.
Your combat score is very impressive. and you have a lot of time in squads, showing teamwork. Your SPM is above average with 1.7, and your K/D ratio is also above average at 1.7. This is all very gd. Alsdo i noticed that you hav a great kill streak of 42. nice. You are hte most rounded player that i hav seen in a long time, with almost identical times in all of ur kits, all around 40 hours, very gd, this shows a well balanced player. The same would apply for ur vehicle useage, it is well balanced and you seem to be very proficiant in all vehicles including air defence, which can be very hard to get gd scores in. You hav a wide and evenly spread range of awards and a great number of golds and silvers. You are making great progeress towards Sgt Maj. Keep at it, the 30K jump from first sgt is a killer, but u are doing it well. 9.5/10
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6637|England

@ fld_mrsl_arts

A LOT of time as lone wolf
A low SPM, low KDR and a negative WLR. Countless hours on Karkand, although a lot of time played on the other maps (more than myself thus far, but you do have +150hours over me )
A deathstreak of 33...woah!

Room for improvement, especially with Medic as your most played class and a 0.7KDR.

One good thing, it appears as if you dont P/K at all due to the lack of massive map scores (only 2x100BRS) and no expert pistol badge.
Vet heli badge is nice though

7/10

Last edited by Snake (2006-07-23 04:37:34)

leesupport
+39|6753
@Snake

First person i seen with Operation Clean Sweet as favorite map...hmm 50-50 Infantry and Vehicles ...nice:)

Good stats keep up the good work
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6580|Minnesota eh
very good stats, play a little less gator and ur perfect
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
+100|6631|laguna beach, ca
quite a sexy SPM, and props on the officer status.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6637|England

leesupport wrote:

@Snake

First person i seen with Operation Clean Sweet as favorite map...hmm 50-50 Infantry and Vehicles ...nice:)

*** Clean Sweet?!?! You mean Operation Smoke Screen And you're the first person Ive seen with Gator

@ complexity
Someone without Karky as their fav map *round of applause*
57% of kills with vehicles, of which aviator is favourite with a 2.1 KD..nice for a Gunnery Sgt
Just work a little on the teamscores and keep that KDR positive! Keep it up matey

Last edited by Snake (2006-07-24 02:20:52)

Des.Kmal
+917|6689|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Snake wrote:

leesupport wrote:

@Snake

*** Clean Sweet?!?! You mean Operation Smoke Screen And you're the first person Ive seen with Gator

@ complexity
Someone without Karky as their fav map *round of applause*
57% of kills with vehicles, of which aviator is favourite with a 2.1 KD..nice for a Gunnery Sgt
Just work a little on the teamscores and keep that KDR positive! Keep it up matey
Nice kill streak, I love the death streak, very nice. I commend u.

Operation Smoke screen? Wtf, nice.

How is the same person ur fav victim and another victim also?

Nice engy ratio.

All vets and a couple experts, nice.

85% B+

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
dalmar72
+6|6591
Des.Kmal

21 out of 31 hours total on warlord.  1.22 w/l ratio 2.4 spm, and a kd of 1.1.  If I had to guesI would think this is  a second account for playing SF mostly.  If not good ratios's for somone just starting out.  Better ratio's than mine
Buzerk1
+44|6907
=== dalmar72 ===

Nice kit balance (timed played).

Work on that K/D ratio... don't worry we are all going through tough time at the beginning.
0akleaves
+183|6684|Newcastle UK
Buzerk1, very nice stats nice spm and kdr nice infantry work also.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6637|England

@ Evil-Fruits|ST4R

Just under 1000 from SgtMjr! Almost at the promised land. Nice accuracy, KDR and kill streak of 77?!?!?! Holy hell. Arty I should think, but still!! Well, with karkand as your fav map, I begin to see why
Nice list of victims, same rank as me and I only have 1, yet Ive had about 5 different people on there, yet none have stayed on the "more victims"

A lot of time in Aviator, and a nice 5 KDR with it. Probs the J10 on Wake

Keep up the good work, so close on a lot of awards and that long 30k trail to SgtMjr is almost over
The_Jester
+52|6562|Italy

Snake wrote:

@ Evil-Fruits|ST4R

Just under 1000 from SgtMjr! Almost at the promised land. Nice accuracy, KDR and kill streak of 77?!?!?! Holy hell. Arty I should think, but still!! Well, with karkand as your fav map, I begin to see why
Nice list of victims, same rank as me and I only have 1, yet Ive had about 5 different people on there, yet none have stayed on the "more victims"

A lot of time in Aviator, and a nice 5 KDR with it. Probs the J10 on Wake

Keep up the good work, so close on a lot of awards and that long 30k trail to SgtMjr is almost over
Wow, Smoke Screen as fav. map...it has a cool icon :p

Good spm, solid kd ratio and win/loss ratio.
Not a vehicle whore, but play as infantry too.
And you have a luxury award: the Euro medal.

7/10
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6581
Nice accuaracy, nice vehicle kdr and great W/L ratio.
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6772|Australia
The Jester: Lol you got a long way to go but for amount of time played good SPM, KDR. You have better stats than alot of people that have palyed alot longer than you. JUst keep playing and improving yoiu ratios
Just improve your vehicle ratios the most.
Chodda
+67|6804
Bobo you've done good getting 200,000 points with only 51 kicks and 0 bans...
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6749|Middle of nowhere
@Chodda:

-average accuracy
-good SPM
-sweet KD ratio
-nice amount of badges, like the Marksman medal
-kind of weird to be banned 21 times, but whatever
-freakin sweet Kill streak!
-looks like we got ourselves a Helo whore, but it's all good, 6:1 is helo's is pretty rare, nice job

keep it up homes! your doin awesome!

Last edited by genius_man16 (2006-07-29 19:21:23)

aLi3nZ
+138|6577|New Zealand
@genius_man16

Good SPM and K/D Ratio. Nice work with PKM and tank.

Nice amount of medals and badges for that score, a lot more than I have picked up.

My main accounts are in my SIG.
This is my well rounded n00b account that I first used. (Yes I am a clan whore)

NN->aLi3nZ
Phrozenbot
+632|6686|do not disturb

Hey fld_mrsl_arts and Snake.

@aLi3nZ, a SPM of 5, wow. Impressive, but I'm wondering how you pulled that off. So yea, 600 some knife kills, and a BRS on Karkand of 542. I really don't know what to say.

Last edited by Hellogoodsir (2006-07-29 21:13:38)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6749|Middle of nowhere

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Hey fld_mrsl_arts and Snake.

@aLi3nZ, a SPM of 5, wow. Impressive, but I'm wondering how you pulled that off. So yea, 600 some knife kills, and a BRS on Karkand of 542. I really don't know what to say.
you could say "padder!" (well, the second one anyways)

@ Hellogoodsir:

-nice SPM
-good KD ratio
-get the Sharpshooter medal man!!!
-Gulf of Oman whore? lol
-you definately like Euro Forces a lot
-good scores all around, keep it up!

good luck on getting Major!
maestrium
+13|6556|Arizona
Nice KD ratio, nice SPM, nice kill streak, good ribbons, but not so great medals and badges.

Overall, looks good, 22k and most of the unlocks because of it.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6766|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
fairly good awards for little time playing, ok assault rifle ratio for a new player, good accuracy as well, good time spread over the kits, pity you've only really played 2 maps

6/10
alexilaiho68
Where's my coffee gone!?
+45|6570|Australia
nice acc, nice K/D, good play time,

It's 1337 compared to mine D:

Last edited by alexilaiho68 (2006-07-30 02:33:10)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard