Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6599|England

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

alav wrote:

@ Sgt_Bob05

Nice accuracy 26%

Very good SPM 4.3. That is explanable though. 60% of your time is shared between Karkand (medic kit aka easy points or tank/apc spawn raping... nothing to criticise, very good way to rack up points) or Wake (Airplane time... figure the rest... I'll give an idea... something involving a carrier ).
Anyway, nice SPM.

Infantry. 3 medium to good stats (assault rifle & LMG 1.8kdr, grenades 6.2kdr... spam spam spam ). Besides that only average or below average infantry weapons performance.

Good overall vehicle stats, except heli.
Very good plane kdr, 15. Well done.

You beat me on Overall Score, airplane kdr & SPM. That has to do with amount of time played in certain maps and airplane time. You have 150, I've around 65 hours with the jets.

Overall: 75%. Good all-rounder, very good jet pilot. Recommendations... improve infantry and heli pilot performance. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

ufff... long post.

>>> http://bf2s.com/player/46748769/ <<<
The reason my Asault rifle KDR and KPM sucks is because i spent atleast 100 hrs bumming around waiting for planes. When i had 10000 kills from karkand whoring my KDR was still like 1 because of that. And i am a different medic whore, 2.07 KPM as infantry. So i kill first then revive, which amazingly i can count on 1 hand the number of people that do this.
Your stats are great m8 tbh dont give a fuck what anyone else thinks m8 just have fun.

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … show=all-e mine and i warn you they are poor
CrazyJeepDriver
+3|6653|Central Coast, NSW Australia
Knight_Uk
Karkand and Sharqui medic whore.  But I'm the same, really, so I cant talk.

Nice Accuracy, nice to see a squad person as well.
Nice selection of badges and ribbons too
Not much else to say
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6730|Groningen / Netherlands
CrazyJeepDriver

W/L: 2.00 + (ver good)
SPM: very nice 2.3
K/D: could maybe be higher with that SPM
for the rest i got not much special to say vehicles K/D is pretty good but you havent got many victems and you can get more awards
good luck in the future with getting awards
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6599|England

CrazyJeepDriver wrote:

Knight_Uk
Karkand and Sharqui medic whore.  But I'm the same, really, so I cant talk.

Nice Accuracy, nice to see a squad person as well.
Nice selection of badges and ribbons too
Not much else to say
Thanks for the honest answer chap .Iam trying to build up my times on support/assault and spec ops .Also iam trying to play alot more other maps but its hard when servers are not populated and 90% servers just run wake/kark and sharqui
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6730|Groningen / Netherlands
yes, but rate me
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6599|England

RonnY[NL] wrote:

yes, but rate me
m8 awesome really well rounded play .To be honest i havent seen anyone with such well rounded time on all kits .

A good spm and a good k/d keep up the good work fella and i hope you hit the 50,000 mark soon

+1 from me
-MIKI3.
+70|6663|The Netherlands

RonnY[NL] wrote:

yes, but rate me
very nice stats
it's all good except accuracy, but that isn't that important anyway
9/10

edit: oh somebody else was first...and yes all kits around 45h very nice

Last edited by -MIKI3. (2006-07-21 04:11:57)

Reizors
Ninja's > BF2s
+42|6542|Australia
press STATS and it brings up my stats..
name is G33k-nam3z though.

edit: that was meant to quote the dude who went to rate my stats on page 69..

Last edited by Reizors (2006-07-21 04:12:12)

-MIKI3.
+70|6663|The Netherlands

Reizors wrote:

press STATS and it brings up my stats..
name is G33k-nam3z though.

edit: that was meant to quote the dude who went to rate my stats on page 69..
you're stats are even better
9.5/10

Last edited by -MIKI3. (2006-07-21 04:13:13)

Reizors
Ninja's > BF2s
+42|6542|Australia
nice SPM, very nice Accuracy, nice kill streak and some nice best round scores. good work!
Fld_Mrsl_Arts
The Pain Train's Comin'
+19|6514|Scotland
reizors ur stats are amazing, to get to 1st Sgt in under 200 hours is increadible and ur SPM is v gd too. congrats, better than mine, i wouldnt like to b on the oposite team against u.   the leap to sgt maj is gruling and long, 30K. stats -  9/10 v v gd

Last edited by Fld_Mrsl_Arts (2006-07-21 04:25:01)

farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6549

hehe, i had my stats rated about 3-4 weeks ago (i think) and you guys gave me some good suggestions. Sooooooo, i wana see how much ive improved. Even people that didnt rate me last time you can still post what you think, and if posssible, put like stuff i should do to make me a better BF2 player.
Fld_Mrsl_Arts
The Pain Train's Comin'
+19|6514|Scotland
ok ill rate ur stats farmerfez.

34,572 that is very respectable, u got that score within 292:19:23 which is very gd. i have to say that i didnt achieve that. ur SPM is above average, at 1.9711 which very gd. you hava gd range of awards. your vehicle times are gd showing all round proficiency. you also hav a gd accuracy of 20%

things that you could do or continue doing. Keep up the high SPM and the rate of score increase. ur Time - Global Score ratio is v gd. You could become more all round with the kits, try to round off ur times with the different kits, play more of other maps, as i can seethat u play a lot of kark and sharq, (but dont we all) try to increase ur SPM and accuracy very slightly, and mayb make some more enemies and awards.

that is an individual profile, now i think that you hav a very gd team profile too, wiht a very gd Win/ loss ratio, of 1.11 superb! and you seem to play as a team member a lot, with a lot of squad leader and member time. you hav gd scores in revives, kill asists etc.

overall you hav a good all round profile that shows that u hav helped ur team out, and also u are a very strong solo player and ur score is increasing at a fantasticv rate. great stats! keep it up 9/10

you could improve on ur commander time and score, as this is a gd skill to have.

Last edited by Fld_Mrsl_Arts (2006-07-21 04:41:12)

Reizors
Ninja's > BF2s
+42|6542|Australia

Fld_Mrsl_Arts wrote:

reizors ur stats are amazing, to get to 1st Sgt in under 200 hours is increadible and ur SPM is v gd too. congrats, better than mine, i wouldnt like to b on the oposite team against u.   the leap to sgt maj is gruling and long, 30K. stats -  9/10 v v gd
thankyou very much, my SPM and KDR have gone down quite a fair bit since i started to lose interest in the game. (1.3 Crashes..)

But i tend to play more infantry work on sharqi and karkand, (any map i guess), then i do in vehicles, i don't really have a armour fetich, maybe a heli piloting fetish!! *bah gunner is so boring..*

-----------

Fld_Mrsl_Arts,

Nice kill streak, nasty death streak.
30% teamwork score, nice nice, i like a team man!
nice vet badges, gotta get your expert medic dude!!

According to your KDR history, you have progressed greatly upwards, keep at it, and you will be owning up those gold stars even more!
miancourse69
+33|6745|wales. uk
rate me please.
Reizors
Ninja's > BF2s
+42|6542|Australia

miancourse69 wrote:

rate me please.
less vehicles, more ground pounding.
nice map play time spread, decent kdr and spm..
I think you should learn to ground pound harder before you jump in a vehicle.
constructive critism, i hope you dont get offended.
Hogwarts
+3|6512|Gijon-Spain

Fld_Mrsl_Arts wrote:

yeah...but i see too time as medic, and a little revive whore...

i have a question, for you, what is the "Perfect player"????
miancourse69
+33|6745|wales. uk

Reizors wrote:

miancourse69 wrote:

rate me please.
thanks dude any criticism is welcome, no offence taken.
Fld_Mrsl_Arts
The Pain Train's Comin'
+19|6514|Scotland
i can answer that hogwarts, you are, i mean you are a colonel. damn gd man
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6580|Southampton, UK

Since i can't find mian/main w/e someone rate me

In-Game Name: Knightnifer

Last edited by knightnufer (2006-07-21 09:10:23)

Hogwarts
+3|6512|Gijon-Spain

miancourse69 wrote:

Reizors wrote:

miancourse69 wrote:

rate me please.
thanks dude any criticism is welcome, no offence taken.
nice stats...the most unusual of these is that your most time kits are enginner and sniper....COOL!
Des.Kmal
+917|6637|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

knightnufer wrote:

Since i can't find mian/main w/e someone rate me

In-Game Name: Knightnifer
average player, good SPM, good kdr, nice 49% in vehicles.

almost a vehicle whore... 1 more % and you weould be.

good stats.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
The_Jester
+52|6510|Italy

Des.Kmal wrote:

average player, good SPM, good kdr, nice 49% in vehicles.

almost a vehicle whore... 1 more % and you weould be.

good stats.
SF player=good, and you look like a teamplayer.
Good spm and accuracy, work to improve kd ratio.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6603|England
Any comments about me? I dont mind constructive critism, come on i can take it!

http://bf2s.com/player/63657761/

Thanks
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6585|England

@ karma kills

Nice SPM, WLR and KDR
+ve KDR's in all kits.
Good teamwork scores - although for a medic player on karkand, a lack of revives (not a bad thing though!)

Karkand as most fav map, thats a downmark in my books, but a LOT of time on Oman...wow. But the other maps are lacking somewhat. The PLA maps have been played only for 25hours. For someone who has 50hours in a heli, I would have thought those maps would have been your place...
No booster packs other than SF, which hasnt been played much (like me, so im not one to criticise)

Overall, nice stats. Very similar in nature to me, except im a ground pounder and you're a heli whore

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard