^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6754|The Hague, Netherlands

R0lyP0ly wrote:

137twozerosniper wrote:

tripp nice sniper K/D ratio and some sexy badges there
hey I played a bit of Kubra with you earlier today. it seems wired seeing somebody right when you log into fourms that just saw 30min ago in-game.

nice sniper stats (and you played well too)
good stats, maybe try to get the KPM a bit higher, and get those 14 awards you can get.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6606|Reisterstown, MD

@R0lyP0ly Good stats for just starting out.  I am sure you can improve them over time.
={OGC}=Koji_Kondo
+8|6565
@killer

Nice K: D

Noticed your war college ribbon as well

Last edited by ={OGC}=Koji_Kondo (2006-06-14 11:18:52)

={OGC}=HK-47
Eugoogalizer
+69|6589|Fountain Valley,CA
nice k\d and accuracy koji
PunkX
stoned
+198|6639|Canada
Nice revivez
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6584|Mountains of NC

whats up usmarine2005 ^^^^^^^^^ awesome stats, hope me and you can gear up and kill some
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6551|Forest Lake, Australia

SEREMAKER wrote:

whats up usmarine2005 ^^^^^^^^^ awesome stats, hope me and you can gear up and kill some
Pretty good stats...SPM needs a bit of work...But yeah, some pretty good awards there too...Well done
rogueguy
[ACB] Member
+26|6567|Cali
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Awesome armor stats!

The aviator and helicopter stats need some help, but overall, very good stats.

A nice assortment of awards as well.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6664|Norway
You are good with the hand grenades
Good start man
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6784|Human Meat Shield
Everyone is awesome!! I'll give this a kick since Im bored at work and can't look at pron.

Fredrik...man hows the air up there, you ever see the ground at all?? Jeezus..over 71% in vehicles, well do what you are good at.. You see how good a person is-- I bypass all the SPM/KD/Win Loss-- I go straight for the weapon ratio, that proves how good you are in the weapon dept. You are average. You must be one of those hated SL in a plane. Also Sniper is your favorite, imagine that, *scrolls down to teamkills* OMG!! You are also the hated teamkiller for planes.  Vehicles bah!

I hate this.

Heres my crap  PID: http://www.bf2s.com/player/49610182/

Last edited by imdead (2006-06-14 22:51:01)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6664|Norway

imdead wrote:

Everyone is awesome!! I'll give this a kick since Im bored at work and can't look at pron.

Fredrik...man hows the air up there, you ever see the ground at all?? Jeezus..over 71% in vehicles, well do what you are good at.. You see how good a person is-- I bypass all the SPM/KD/Win Loss-- I go straight for the weapon ratio, that proves how good you are in the weapon dept. You are average. You must be one of those hated SL in a plane. Also Sniper is your favorite, imagine that, *scrolls down to teamkills* OMG!! You are also the hated teamkiller for planes.  Vehicles bah!

I hate this.

If i did have so many tk with the m95, my accurcy wouldent be 45 % with sniper rifle, half of the team kills are guys running in front of my plane, the other half is me stabbing the guy that tk`d me over and over till i get kicked, look at my knife accuracy. Also i kill those guys blocking other peoples planes, and i`m proud of it. I get the punish right.
I used the sniper kit for flying sinse i hated that kit, thinking i needed time on it to get the badge. Ever sinse i`ve got the L96 i love sniping, and have gone from 0.3 k/d to 0.92 with the rifle in a couple of months.
Oh and your right, i suck at groundpounding

Edit: Let me do yours while i`m at it: N00b tuber - c4 - grenade spamming claymore whore

Last edited by Fredrik (2006-06-14 23:10:13)

nev
+23|6602|Land of OZ
* rogueguy *

Ummm this is hard. LoL

good everything except variety.

Only really play 2 maps karland and wake, and you run around throwing grenades and reviving as a medic (karkland) or planting claymores as a sniper (wake ?)  Lately you've been doing a lot of commander.

edit: should of done "imdead"

Last edited by nev (2006-06-14 23:12:46)

nev
+23|6602|Land of OZ
* imdead *

Lots of variety in kit - and a dedicated ground pounder.  No qual for vet any veh yet. Not many flag captures - Ive got a similar number with a third of your score.  You'll never be a magnet for arty like me - lol
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6705|Tampa Bay Florida
nev-

Who doesn't like a Wake Island fanatic?  Awesome map.

K/D ratio could be a little better but the important thing is that you practice with all of the kits and still manage to get a good amount of kills
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6784|Human Meat Shield

nev wrote:

* imdead *

Lots of variety in kit - and a dedicated ground pounder.  No qual for vet any veh yet. Not many flag captures - Ive got a similar number with a third of your score.  You'll never be a magnet for arty like me - lol
Bah! I hate vehicles.... As you can see I can use them effectively (except chopper) but choose not to. YOu are rather correct on the fact that I dont flag capture that much, I defend them or at least try to. I am the Human Meat Shield, I make a terrible SL as I want to be the first to assess the situation.

*nev*

To be honest, I'd try a different kit with you. Your best kit you should stick with just one to get to know it, Sniper I can tell you are trying to be assault, it doesn't work . You having more flag captures than me an your most played kit is sniper somethings wrong. Trust me it'll get your stats up along with time. Remember I was .38 when I first figured out what the hell I was doing.

Other than that its basically time. You are doing a great job by being in a Squad, If I would've done that I'd be the most talked about groundpounder as your squad will revive you. Also forget these nubs on saying play different maps, play one map to know the ins and outs and play one kit to familiarize yourself. I play different kits because the game and tides turn to where I have to. Otherwise you are doing okay. Good Job.

*Spearhead*

What can I say?? You are the average player, I see nothing wrong with your imaginary stats, they are ideal. Not everyone can be a legit groundpounder, but you use every kit is about 1.0 ; 37% of your kills are in vehicles. Good job.

Last edited by imdead (2006-06-15 01:39:36)

SteikeTa
+153|6763|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

Fredrik wrote:

imdead wrote:

I hate this.

If i did have so many tk with the m95, my accurcy wouldent be 45 % with sniper rifle, half of the team kills are guys running in front of my plane, the other half is me stabbing the guy that tk`d me over and over till i get kicked, look at my knife accuracy. Also i kill those guys blocking other peoples planes, and i`m proud of it. I get the punish right.
I used the sniper kit for flying sinse i hated that kit, thinking i needed time on it to get the badge. Ever sinse i`ve got the L96 i love sniping, and have gone from 0.3 k/d to 0.92 with the rifle in a couple of months.
Oh and your right, i suck at groundpounding

Edit: Let me do yours while i`m at it: N00b tuber - c4 - grenade spamming claymore whore
Heeeey Fredrik... chucking c4 is fun!!!! Cant be done anymore, but it WAS fun. Well, you can still chuck c4, but not as far as you used to
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6664|Norway

SteikeTa wrote:

Heeeey Fredrik... chucking c4 is fun!!!! Cant be done anymore, but it WAS fun. Well, you can still chuck c4, but not as far as you used to
Yeah i know, but i always hit a three with the c4 pack and blew up myself when i did it
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
+55|6774|Campbeltown, Scotland
Fredrik awesome k/d in the plane

Anubis
Vinny
+7|6790| The Dirtty Dirtty
Very nice Anubis...

And i Like ur sig to not bad!!!
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6567|The Land of Claywhore
Nice accuracy and team score.Not too long until your first expert kit badge.Good luck!

My BF2 nick is my name.Sorry i haven't created a stat link yet.

soory vinny ,you got to Anubis before me.

Last edited by BrOk_MoRdU (2006-06-15 14:59:22)

Optimus_Primal
+10|6568|North West, USA
I am sure I would like you sig Vinny if you had one.  I will rate Anubis.  I love Egyptian Sigs.  I have made a couple for myself in other games.  I like the Stargate in there too. 
l41e
+677|6664

ROFL at the name, fair K/D (hey better than mine), lots of gold/silver badges (only 2 to go)...hmm. Yeah.

Edit: Meant for Vinny...2 other people posted while I was typing?!

Last edited by k30dxedle (2006-06-15 14:58:59)

Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
+55|6774|Campbeltown, Scotland
Glad you like the sig.  I think its pretty good.  I should have put a proper stargate in though but o well.  Sorry for going off topic btw.

Anubis
adv3rsary
+28|6731
nice SPM, low KDR.. rest is decent
lukeiamnotyourfather
Joe's Crematorium, You Kill'em, We Grill'em!
+37|6692
decent everything....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard