Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6481|105 RVK

Vilham wrote:

Cant realy rate yours as it is clearly a second account.
Bad Vehicle KDs, Avg. Gun KD, Poor KD ratio, avg. SPM, Avg Acc.
Good Claymore whore, ok nade KD and poor WLR.

4\10
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6802|United Kingdom

_mag00n_ wrote:

havok can you do write up on mine ;-p
@ _mag00n_

Win loss ratio isnt fair at 1.80
Accuracy could be better at 20%
Overall SPM is below average, barley staying over 2
Overall k/d ratio is a little above average at 2.098

Weapons-
Weapons stats are pretty average or bloe average
Best weapon k/d ratio is your assault rifle
My sugestion is get into some IO servers and practice a lil
All other weapon k/d ratios are around 1.0 or under (not good)

Maps-
Wake Island your fav. (shit map way off balanced  but only 59 hours PLA so you play a little on U.S. since you have 95 hours on it.
Coming up next is karkand, no biggie every server runs it all the time
Nice to see a SF map in your 3rd and 4th fav.

Vehicles-
Armor overall k/d ratio is pretty average
Aviator k/d ratio is also pretty average, but the question is do you fly J-10 on wake or chopper it? Or what do you fly primarily a J-10 or do you fly on other maps? If you say J-10 then your overall aviator k/d ratio should be alooott higher
Air deff, ground deff and transport overall k/d ratios are average
Helo overall k/d ratio is bad ass at 5.55 to 1.  but you have 5,362 driver points so it shows your not just a one of those guys who can gun but cant fly. Nice to see that..

Misc.
Nice collection of badges/ ribbons for your rank. Especially the SF ribbons/ badge. good to see you get your moneys worth.
On a other note.. Do you not like commandering? Hardly any time/points commanding for your rank.. 
Nice victims list, but keep adding too that. Not too many on there.. 2 enemys not bad at all try to keep that as is..
Nice kill streak of 73. not too shaby of a death either at 15..
on another note 75% of your kills come from vehicles- which means your overall k/d ratio should be alot higher. Kindof dissapointed its not higher with that many kills from vehicles....

Overall man it looks like your a good helo gunner/pilot. Not very good on the ground but that could mean also you get bombed/ spawnkilled alot waiting for helo.  I would say get into some IO servers and try to bring down your overall vehicle kill % because 75% is prettttyy high....

Not bad keep it up though.

Last edited by HaVoK-RooKiE (2007-02-10 06:15:46)

[GCS] =:HV53l2:=
+9|6649|CH
Nothing to say.

1337 in all things.
NICE.
Megalomaniac
+92|6481|105 RVK

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

Really Nice WLR
Extremely gd KD
Very high SPM
Good kill streak
Great amount of gun kills and a god KD
Sadly I see u are a nade spammer on kakrand, i dont like that.
Very nice vehicle stats, nice KDs too!

I think ppl could learn allot from watching you play.
AnaalDuck
Lfc Are Crap
+14|6631|Liverpool, England
V .Good SPM
Nice pd ratio for a newish account.
Good helicopter skills i see ya
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6920|UK

Missionless wrote:

Vilham wrote:

4\10
lol. You have only said that because of my comment.. thats pretty cheap. The reason I know this...

"Extremely gd KD" only just better than mine.

"Good Claymore whore" I have hardly used claymores.
"poor WLR" Its above 1.. makes it above average..

So basically, your opinion is worthless.

AnaalDuck... Good KDR, not great for normal weapons, you like the vechicles i can see. Nice Badge set. Good BR scores. Overall pretty good in vehicles I cant really tell for infantry though.
Megalomaniac
+92|6481|105 RVK

Vilham wrote:

Missionless wrote:

Vilham wrote:

4\10
lol. You have only said that because of my comment.. thats pretty cheap. The reason I know this...

"Extremely gd KD" only just better than mine.

"Good Claymore whore" I have hardly used claymores.
"poor WLR" Its above 1.. makes it above average..

So basically, your opinion is worthless.

AnaalDuck... Good KDR, not great for normal weapons, you like the vechicles i can see. Nice Badge set. Good BR scores. Overall pretty good in vehicles I cant really tell for infantry though.
not being able to rate a new account is also cheap.

Anyways I did it to piss you off and success...
Your a avg. BF2 player
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6920|UK
No its not. That account doesnt show off your skill over time at all. Its just a way for you to grow your e-penis.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6803
Average SPM, try and improve your KDR
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6564|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Is this a Medic Karkand IO account Teddy?

Anyways, its pretty nice, considering playtime vs score. Not much to look at yet though. 7/10
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6803

SplinterStrike wrote:

Is this a Medic Karkand IO account Teddy?

Anyways, its pretty nice, considering playtime vs score. Not much to look at yet though. 7/10
Its my ESL account, I use it for my scrims..It could be better but the first hour was used for kidnapping..
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6920|UK
why dont you put your realy account in. Scrims are rarely on ranked servers. So we will never be able to properly comment on your stats.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6803

Vilham wrote:

why dont you put your realy account in. Scrims are rarely on ranked servers. So we will never be able to properly comment on your stats.
Lets see because I have had my old account rated over, over, over,over and over again and pretty much gathered that people think I'm a veichle whore which I'm not.
AnaalDuck
Lfc Are Crap
+14|6631|Liverpool, England
Did anyone rate my stats before, cant find outcome
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6920|UK

Vilham wrote:

silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6576|San Antonio, TX
Vilham:

You look like a well balanced player.  Great teamwork stats. 

Not a "Karkand-whore"!  In fact, it looks like you don't "whore" anything. 

Good SPM and KDR. 

I'd definitely try to be in a squad with you if we were on the same server!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6806
far below average to be honest. Read some guides and practice one thing only
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6576|San Antonio, TX

SargeV1.4 wrote:

far below average to be honest. Read some guides and practice one thing only
Thanks for the positive feedback! [/sarcasm]

Because I don't whore anything that makes me "below average"!  This from a guy who's most recent account he's a medic-whore on Karkand!  I have a hard time taking your criticism seriously!

I've read the guides... including yours on aviating.  I fooled around a lot in the beginning, but I've started really applying myself recently and most people I play with seem to think I'm good enough.  When I decide I'm going to get a badge/ribbon, I go and I get it.

My thing right now is I'm working on getting 100 BR for all armies/maps.

I could start a new account and have "uber-stats" like most other people (you for example), but I was a noob once and I've improved immensly since then.  This is my first/only account, and I'm going to see it thru to the end of my playing days.

Really, I've seen you post a lot, I thought higher of you before now.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6806

silo1180 wrote:

I could start a new account and have "uber-stats" like most other people (you for example), but I was a noob once and I've improved immensly since then.  This is my first/only account, and I'm going to see it thru to the end of my playing days.
lol. Sure. Just try.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Sgt.Gene
+215|6917

silo1180 wrote:

Really, I've seen you post a lot, I thought higher of you before now.
Please do it.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6803
https://www.movies.co.jp/starsky-hutch/img/ben2.gif
DO IT!!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6920|UK
I agree with him, you guys with your "uber" stats are just idiots. While im playing with my clan i regularly get 7 KDR, that doesnt mean im going to make another account to show im "uber".
00Colburn
+2|6862|The Dorf, MD
I have recently had some time to "kill" so I have improved a lot (at least for me) in the past 2 months.

Cheers
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6782

00Colburn wrote:

I have recently had some time to "kill" so I have improved a lot (at least for me) in the past 2 months.

Cheers
Nice sniper rifle ratio. May i suggest you start using an assault rifle when you play karkand, with your situational awareness and aim you'll make an easy transition to medic/assault, and you'll get much better scores per minute.
JaggedPanther
+61|6627
Nice Progress. Needs to work on Special Forces more.

Just remember there is just an elite few who play the night maps and I'm really puzzled why Night Flight does not show up on your Map list??

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2007-02-11 08:31:43)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard