+113|6590|dunno

Dsp-CS- wrote:

Nice stat padding man
thanks
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6694
Umm, rate my new clan account tbh.

EDIT: It's in my sig.

Last edited by Coprophiliac_Jack (2007-01-27 23:59:47)

~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6387|Orrstrayleea
Here do these, compare the 2, Who do you think is the better player? please take into consideration the difference of time played beetween the 2
http://bf2s.com/player/73751431/
http://www.bf2s.com/player/73751450/
aLi3nZ
+138|6572|New Zealand
minus are Fags.  Please tell me your not like jordy and camp spawns and sit back to increase you K/D ratio.

Yes the account looks 1337 in terms with K/D ratios but By the looks of your SPM and flag points per hour it looks like the above is at least partly true.

As for your other account. Looks like good Vehicle ratios all round.  Good amount of time spent on most maps. Also good infantry ratios.

Decent player - retarded clan.

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Here do these, compare the 2, Who do you think is the better player? please take into consideration the difference of time played beetween the 2
Very even, so hard to judge. My vote goes to ryanfazz

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2007-01-28 03:24:21)

CJFF Balnk
+2|6791|Baltimore Maryland
What do you need six monitors for?
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6761|South Africa
@ Balnk

More Knife Kills
Nice Fave Map
Good Awards. (need SF ones though)
911 Hrs & still Captain? Cmon dude, pump that SPM up!!

7.5/10
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6392|Australia
Phatso:

You have a solid KDR and SPM, but it's not brilliant.
You have all Expert badges for your kits with 833 hours, with good stats for each - nice to see your're not whoring a particular kit.
Great vehical stats, but how did you manage so many road kills with ground defense? :S

8/10
specops10-4
+108|6808|In the hills
sup3r_dr4gon, where are your stats?
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6574|Minnesota eh
@ spec

Nice stats. Great kdr with vehicles, 71%
Get better with the Infantry, 1.14 isn't good.
Almost to 150000 for the best looking rank in the game
WOW, try another map besides wake, like kubra or sumtin.

overall
7.8/10
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6392|Australia

specops10-4 wrote:

sup3r_dr4gon, where are your stats?
http://bf2s.com/player/76710600/
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6713|United Kingdom
@ super

Terrible Win loss ratio
Accuracy Bad
Spm is average
Overall K/D ratio is also average
Weapons k/d ratios arent that bad average but most of them under 1.0 on alot of them though.
Only a little over 200 hours so your not quit a veteran yet at this game
vehicle stats- the little there is, well we will just say below average, nice collection of badges for your rank, Expert command wow nice to see sutch a younge account with it.. Keep it up and get yourself the WCR, overall man keep working at it and you will get better... Work on some vehicles and get good at them.

Last edited by HaVoK-RooKiE (2007-01-28 12:29:06)

The_Jester
+52|6556|Italy

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

This is like the 5th time I see you posting bs like that. What is so hard to understand in "RATE the stats above you"? Both accounts are shit anyway.

Havok-Rookie:
Excellent infantry stats, good vehicle stats.
Spm and wlr are very high.
Nice amount of heals, you are not one of those revive muppets waiting for people to die.
Very nice selection of awards.

Only thing I don't like about your account is Karkand as fav map, but you play a nice rotation anyway.
And no Special Forces? A player of your caliber calibre would have a lot of fun on maps like G-Town or Mass Destruction, as both infantry and vehicles.

9/10

Last edited by The_Jester (2007-01-28 12:48:23)

Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6574|Minnesota eh
nobody rated me!

8/10
Average kdr
Average spm
like that you play SF alot.
VERY GOOD w/l ratio
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6694
Alienz,

Yeh i've played against you, i think that if you re-thought your strategy you'd get just as many kills, but at a higher ratio with a slight loss of SPM. You are slightly more gung-ho than practical.

My flag caps are at a low number with that account because i have mainly been playing solo, so it's easier to defend flags or play smart than rush a flag.
BY0
+0|6364
CJ aka TheHorns
good SPM
decent KDR
way to squad it up!
nice map spread, and nice work on the badges.
i would suggest slowing down a little on the trigger and increasing your accuracy.
you may see a drop in your kill assists per game and an increase in your kills per game.
most importantly- go after those flags, thats what wins the game
nice balanced profile though
BY0
+0|6364
in response to the jester

i wouldnt want either on my team, quite frankly they suck evenly.
they have a kdr of less than 1, that makes them a liability, especially in light of them being snipers
Djbrown
+129|6561|Adelaide, Aussieland
@ CJ

Your kit stats are very well balanced, although no where near as much spec ops love as it deserves

other than that overall vehicle stats are above average, although 92 kicks?
aLi3nZ
+138|6572|New Zealand

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

Alienz,

Yeh i've played against you, i think that if you re-thought your strategy you'd get just as many kills, but at a higher ratio with a slight loss of SPM. You are slightly more gung-ho than practical.

My flag caps are at a low number with that account because i have mainly been playing solo, so it's easier to defend flags or play smart than rush a flag.
Fair enough, sry for the being an ass before. I think you are right about me as well.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6368|The | Netherlands
Anyone wants to rate my stats?
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6713|United Kingdom
@ Elmo

Average win loss ratio at 1.55
Good spm
Average k/d ratio at 1.65
Average weapon k/d ratios all around 1 or under/over
Map selection is terrible, you have really only played karkand IO
Vehicle stats- really nothing to go off of because you have little or not time at all in them.. Still new account though only 30+hours

Not bad though, keep it up
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6671|Parainen, Finland
Havok-Rookie

I love your aviator stats!!!!!!!
And you seem to bee as loved as I am on servers when I checked your kicks and bans!!!
Keep up the good work!!!!!
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6594|Belgium
Ubersturmbannfuhrer

Combat:
Your overall combat ratio's are rather (below) average, but your most played kit (engi) is pretty good. Im guessing this is because of vehicles because you have hardly any kills with the engi weapons.
Infantry ratio's arent good, but you redeem them with mediocre vehicles stats. Clearly you like your vehicles, and i cant disagree that theyre fun
Overall combat rating: mediocre.

Team:
Pretty good combat/team ratio, so good teamwork. Lots of driver points, good of you not to hog the gunner seat Your missing alot of teamwork points for repair/support/revive, but youre not much of an infantry player so i guess you cant be expected to have those points.
Overall team rating: good

Misc:
Lots of alternative map play, good to see that youve enjoyed everything bf2 has to offer.
You havent played much as commander, dont you like being commander? Personally i find it a bit boring, id rather play the FPS part of bf2.
Very nice awards collection, shiny

Overall: You seem to play for fun rather than for stats. But im going to rate your stats anyway..
5/10
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6671|Parainen, Finland
iPoon

First of all I must thank you for that analyze, it couldn´t have been any better...
So many times have I died because of some newbie in the gunner seat but still doing it for fun...

Must admit that the only thing I care for is making as much chopper kills as possible but the rest is for fun yes!!!

Now about you:

Combat:

11 000 rifle kills against 4000 vehicle says that you enjoy your day as a ground pounder

Like the part that you enjoy sniping, I also played only as a sniper until I discovered my penis enlargement, the chopper...
You also have a lot of pistol kills, maybe as a sniper or then you like k&p servers, dunno...
You also seem to like to take out armors so you must be a pearl to have in your team!!!
Your accuracy is super, would like to fight by your side, not against you!!!
Rating: Great!!!!

Teamwork:

As AT taking out armors you already do a big part for the team, that gives you a big + here.
1/4 is team points, that already tells that you do not only run around like some nut case, you also do your part for the team.
Your rev, sup, rep and healing score is great, so I guess that you really are a "Gorgeous George" there around the others!!!  I would definitely wanna fight in your squad, you wouldn´t be left without ammo and healing!!

Rating: Outstanding!!!

Misc:

You have also tasted all the fruits that BF2 offers you, and your medal collection is really good for your score!!! Yours is going to be as shiny as mine!!!!
You also seem to behave on the battlefield, no whining, not much kicks and no bans!!!
Good luck!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard