penguin.killer
+75|6512
@ falcon

Good spm and kd ration even after such a lont time play.
Nice list of victims and almost no enemys.
Good ratios on all kits But 0 on flash grenades

keep it up.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6852|Delaware
Penguin. Good work...your SPM could be higher for a karkand medic though.

7/10
Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6751|Sweden
Systray
Nice stats, good kd and spm and accuracy;>
bbbut try be more commander and get badges, also work on repairs:p
Nice stats, 2nd or third account?
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6575|Australia
@ {DTM}Mushroomcar

A good accuracy above average SPM and K/d ratio good work
A very nice kill streak
Man you are so so close to ranking up to colonel, you can do it lol
A nice range of all weapons used, you nearly hold all positive well done
A nice victims list keep it up
You use all different vehicle classes, you seem to be an all round player thats a bonus
A nice range of all maps played, but wake stands out well done lol
An insane range of medals/ribbons, god that is some good work there keep it up

Congratulations to when you reach colonel !
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6612|Melbourne, Australia.
Faclon>

GJ on 3.0 assault rifle KDR:)
Over all very nice SPM, KDR
Excellent inf stats
Good jet stats, although me thinks all J10/su34 .
Good chopper stats

Work on those armor hours, if you can be bothered (I know i'll never be sitting 70 more hours in a tank )
Your stats remind me of me ...I think ive said that before
RiceKrispie
+27|6419|Ottawa, ON
Falcon

Nice aviator ratio and above average infantry stats. Good stuff. WLR could use a bit of a boost though, bit surprised that it's not at least 2:1 considering the number of flag caps/assists and medals you have.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6597|England

RiceKrispie

A colonel in only 600hours?!?
Massive SPM and a great KDR too. Wow.

Im guessing that you are focused on rank, kills and medic whoring only judging by the fact you only play karkand, and for a Colonel...you havent even played 1 round on all the vanilla maps. Also...20% of kills with nades, almost a Volx but as a medic instead.

I commend you for being outstanding in Infantry, even if nades play a massive role in your high KDR and only 2% of kills in vehicles?!?! Of which your vehicle KD's are, well, shite. Armour spawnraping doesnt count. With sniper as second most played kit, 5000claymore kills vs 7000 sniper rifle kills......
Whore anyone?
Variance is a major issue. No kit balance, no map balance and a lot of very basic awards are missing.
You could be a Brig.Gen @ 600hours if you had the veteran vehicle badges....

At the end of the day, you are just another karkand player. *yawn*
Try something new for a change. You havent even played 1 quarter of this game so far.

Last edited by Snake (2006-12-06 04:53:35)

HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6680|United Kingdom

Fredrik wrote:

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

(got to give props to fellow aviator, downfall i know it was in a j10 on wake)
huh?
Your fav. map is wake aka J-10 rapping gay map, and every pilot knows that a J-10 is far supperior to a shit f-35.    its like a 25 year old beating up a 10 year old. A huge miss match so that is why i said what i did.  A
J-10 means nothing in actuall dog fighting skills now if your fav. map was say gulf or clean then i would give you alot more props.
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6680|United Kingdom
Also on Rise -  3500 pistol kills and 500+ knife kills and at 164,000 in only 617 hours yeah nice little bit of stats padding in knife and pistol servers helps with Heal 8,976  and Revive 11,684 , hummmmmmm

Last edited by HaVoK-RooKiE (2006-12-06 06:15:35)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6680|Norway

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

(got to give props to fellow aviator, downfall i know it was in a j10 on wake)
huh?
Your fav. map is wake aka J-10 rapping gay map, and every pilot knows that a J-10 is far supperior to a shit f-35.    its like a 25 year old beating up a 10 year old. A huge miss match so that is why i said what i did.  A
J-10 means nothing in actuall dog fighting skills now if your fav. map was say gulf or clean then i would give you alot more props.
Yeah i agree with you there. I`ve spend some time in a j10 but almost all of my deaths are in a f35. You are pretty much immortal in a j10, except from an occasional supply crate/UAV ramming.

Compare my PLA w/l rate to the Wake w/l rate, you can see that i play Usmc as much as PLA, i like a challenge. I also took the SU-34 out on a spin on Oman. This is no brag off acc. seriously, this is the one i use now, and when i play, i play fair and for fun.

Sry, almost got a bit irritated because you suggested im a j10 whore Np, i forgive you m8

Oh, and who is Downfall?

Edit: spelling, grammar

Edit 2: Next one plz rate Snakes stats

Last edited by Fredrik (2006-12-06 06:39:52)

Des.Kmal
+917|6649|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Fredshroom:

obviously a second account. good aviator stats.

nice amount of golds for time.

spm, kdr, kpm, all nice. but thats expected for what you do... wake whore.

8.5/10 (would be a 9.5, but second account)
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6443|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Kmal:

Nice stats... infantry KDR is positive, counts for nearly 90% of your kills
Very good accuracy
Congrats on crossing the 30K gap to Sergeant Major
Am slightly surprised that you're still missing some basics badges(tactical support, zipline) after that much time playing assault and sniper.
No offense, but where's the map variety?
Nice team-based attitude by the looks of your stats

8.7/10
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6517|England
SplinterStike, SPM an KDR are good, all weapons an kit ratios are good too bar antitank with could be better!

Accuracy only 23 % for a sniper? try an improve that, all in all V good.
mr.degman
+10|6458
good stats.

ps, added my second account, but it is still old

Last edited by mr.degman (2006-12-06 08:48:20)

Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6384|uk

mr.degman

awesome infantry stats but then again, you play for codeseven, so they have to be good

Kits arn't very evenly used, but neither are mine.

And a stupidly fantastic amount of gold stars as well!

9.5/10

Last edited by Titch2349 (2006-12-06 08:57:32)

mr.degman
+10|6458
sorry to ruin your day but im not playing 4 c7 anymore now it is Next.Generation gaming as most of the other TM and C7 players.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6384|uk

ahh... didn't ruin my day that much
mr.degman
+10|6458
good. ;

Fix that kd ratio btw
Scardaddy
+37|6423|UK

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

Scardaddy---- quoting you from above you said-
a note to everyone I think that using a plane makes the game totally different so as a aviator your good but I wonder what you'd be like on foot..
*cough* uh um

Penguin---

Excellent spm, above average k/d ratio / very nice weapon k/d ratios but brand new account only 32 hours so it just shows your not new to bf2.
*cough* uh um you got a grief what is it blood cause I didn't comment on yours... but it's true what I said and if you've got something to say about it, say it don't uh um I'm gay and can't eloquently produce sentences that the   rest of the world can appreciate I can only sound silliables like a cave man... cheers for your comment mate...

I'll rate you shall I...  cause dude you've played 800 hours of a game in less then a year get a real job or better yet go find someone that isn't a plane whore and ask them what they think cause I think you suck out of a plane.

Cheers again mate
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6597|England

Fredrik wrote:

Edit 2: Next one plz rate Snakes stats
...missed out again

@ Scardaddy
Kinda low SPM and KDR could do with upping a bit. Seeing as you play a lot of sniper, that explains the SPM I guess.
Below average Infantry stats (-ve overall) and average vehicle stats.

At least you have spent a good amount of time on most of the maps, even if karkand is dominant as ever.

Work on those kit, Infantry and vehicle KD's.
specops10-4
+108|6775|In the hills
pretty good stats, 8.5/10

Good: Commander, K/D, balance of stats and vehicles.
Needs to Improve: K/D overall and well I cant think of more .

Nice stats.
Scardaddy
+37|6423|UK
Roger that Snake and sorry mate your stats are good bro...

Commander is my thing...

But you should keep banging out that Special Forces...

More claymores and hand grenades for you bro, looks like you like em put the explosives, nade launcher and noob tube away b...

It's more fun that way...

With almost twice my score in just a little less time you really love your vehicles which is 1/3 of your time... Try running you'll lose weight...

But seriously with a good W/L and a confident K/D I'd say I probably wouldn't wanna happen apon you with your shotgun or noob tube, but medics are always easy pickings, cause they can't help themselves...

I should know...

Great stats for the UK good work 9/10

EDIT AND A QUESTION DO YOU QUIT BEFORE YOU LOSE

Last edited by Scardaddy (2006-12-06 16:23:57)

specops10-4
+108|6775|In the hills

Scardaddy wrote:

Roger that Snake and sorry mate your stats are good bro...

Commander is my thing...

But you should keep banging out that Special Forces...

More claymores and hand grenades for you bro, looks like you like em put the explosives, nade launcher and noob tube away b...

It's more fun that way...

With almost twice my score in just a little less time you really love your vehicles which is 1/3 of your time... Try running you'll lose weight...

But seriously with a good W/L and a confident K/D I'd say I probably wouldn't wanna happen apon you with your shotgun or noob tube, but medics are always easy pickings, cause they can't help themselves...

I should know...

Great stats for the UK good work 9/10

EDIT AND A QUESTION DO YOU QUIT BEFORE YOU LOSE
ok you completely skipped me...
Scardaddy
+37|6423|UK
@specops10-4

sorry blood heres yours:

Jesus your kills per round is awesome but I'm a little questionable about the fact that you pretty much only play wake 500/687 hours and you love your planes if you read back through the posts you'd know what I think of that...

I wonder do you have a joystick?

This mans nice with a scope but without squad participation you won't get a better W/L ratio...

Little suggestion... try joining or forming a squad before you take off in your plane...

Or fly a two man bomber as a squad leader and let people spawn on you, also in a heli...

That's just my 2 cents, it might not be worth a dime but there ya go...

sorry again
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6724|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
Scardaddy...

AT and Assault are your friends.

Shiny awards, I like.

Improve K/D, though. Higher is always better.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard