penguin.killer
+75|6479
not so good spm but good kd ratio and a lot of medals.
Disabl3d
+11|6403|Chicago
Penguin.killer, i'm guessing this is a 2nd account. The KDR is good, but I would expect better from someones second account who pretty much has only played karkand. Accuracy and SPM is good though.

Last edited by Disabl3d (2006-11-22 13:10:37)

iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6528|Belgium
Disabl3d

Excellent K/D, good spm, good acc, good w/l
fuck this, its all good

10/10 for being a groundpounder
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6648

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

Try whoring some weapon skills instead of Chinese pilot on Wake Island.
Try becoming a better player. If you checked my stats and history my plane whoring has gone down. I play way more karkand now. How about you quit being a sniper especially since your quite terrible at it judging by ur SPM
My SPM is low because i don't whore out medic or support on Karkand like most other people 
310 hrs as medic and only a 1.6 kdr?Talk about not being good at a kit.If i'm such a terrible sniper then why is my total kdr twice as high as yours?

This message has been brought to you by:
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/ … a-bags.jpg
[/fail] over 310 hrs it is quite hard to keep a good kdr for the medic kit. Plus im still suffering from my noob days.  Why is your total KDR greater than mine?..easy..because u sit on ur ass and snipe i cant beliveu actually asked that question.. Plus the amount of hrs you have got compared to ur score is somewhat terrible.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6536|Search Whore killing fields

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Try becoming a better player. If you checked my stats and history my plane whoring has gone down. I play way more karkand now. How about you quit being a sniper especially since your quite terrible at it judging by ur SPM
My SPM is low because i don't whore out medic or support on Karkand like most other people 
310 hrs as medic and only a 1.6 kdr?Talk about not being good at a kit.If i'm such a terrible sniper then why is my total kdr twice as high as yours?

[/fail] over 310 hrs it is quite hard to keep a good kdr for the medic kit. Plus im still suffering from my noob days.  Why is your total KDR greater than mine?..easy..because u sit on ur ass and snipe i cant beliveu actually asked that question.. Plus the amount of hrs you have got compared to ur score is somewhat terrible.
No he has more armor kills then sniper kills
CommieChipmunk
+488|6569|Portland, OR, USA
kark whore much? lol but not too bad.  Work on your accuracy though
Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6718|Sweden
commiechipmunk, nice stats, over 1,0 in kd
Nice ur not a kark whore:D
Just try get more sf things;
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6542|Australia
@ {DTM}Mushroomcar

A good accuracy  SPM and K/d ratio
You are basically positive for all kit ratios very good, you also play all kits very good
A nice victims list
Very good vehicle ratios especially on a map with choppers/tanks/planes (but some ratios improved by being commander)
A extremely good ribbons/badges selection, keep working on them
You like wake well done
You have good stats, keep doing what your doing...
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6651|pimelteror.de
damn, you are a good fighter. it seems, that you are not very interested in getting badges and medals and stuff, because you could have so much more, if you would try.
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6647|United Kingdom
Decent spm, average kdr nice use of all the kits at least a little bit, new account though so keep up the ass kicken and you should get there.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6625|Sea to globally-cooled sea
you're pretty much good at everything.  damn.  +1

extremely good w/l ratio.

EDIT:  how did you get expert engineer>?????

Last edited by G3|Genius (2006-11-23 10:19:03)

HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6647|United Kingdom
Hu? are you talking about mine?   ^^ average spm, average k/d ratio very nice accuracy but i presum thats from sniping 108 hours but overall  not bad 6/10

Last edited by HaVoK-RooKiE (2006-11-23 10:25:20)

sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6532|Denmizzark!!
nice spm,kd and wl ratios.. "Rockzor" stats actually..
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6647|United Kingdom
Excellent k/d ratio , awsome spm , w/l ratio is great overall  9/10 allways room for improvement nice to see only 50% of your kills are from vehicles  and weapons stats are good also

Last edited by HaVoK-RooKiE (2006-11-23 10:23:58)

SeNNetarium
+1|6757|Netherlands / Germany
your kits are balanced well...your vehicle and weapon stats are really good. (especially the aviator).

play a little bit more armor...then you get your Brigadier General and your engineer time will be more, too
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6648

SeNNetarium wrote:

your kits are balanced well...your vehicle and weapon stats are really good. (especially the aviator).

play a little bit more armor...then you get your Brigadier General and your engineer time will be more, too
Not bad stats..good SPM
masterofflama
+19|6583|European Battlefield Command
teddy everything nice ,but some infantry pwnage will be appreciated
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6550|The Land of Claywhore

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

If all i did was spam health bags on Karkand and rape the USMC carrier on Wake,I bet i'd be a Cpt. too.You think your the shit cause you can type the word "fail" and call other people's scores terrible.I was a noob too when i started playing this game but i learned to use other kits and vehicles and play other maps because i play for fun.But then there players like you who started out as a noob and just stuck with the only thing you know how to do instead of expanding your game.Medic Chinese pilot on Wake Island.Get over yourself because your not that good either.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6677|Middle of nowhere
@ BrOk_MoRdU:

-nice K/D ratio, kind of poor SPM, but hey, snipers don't get many points, so nothing big really
-i love your rifle K/D ratio, it's very impressive
-i like your armour K/D ratio, nice (although your KPM with them is kind of low... but meh)
-good kill streak, nice
-you seem to like commander, nice, i don't normally have the patience
-overall, pretty nice stats, keep it up m8

oh, and good luck on getting 1st Lieutenant!

Last edited by genius_man16 (2006-11-23 11:14:56)

HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6647|United Kingdom
@ BrOk_MoRdU: you know not all of us can sit back and take pop shots at the people who are actually fighting. The only reason your k/d ratio is 2 to 1 is because your a gay little camping sniper not to mention the 200 hours commanding, i bet those artillery kills really help the k/d ratio a bit.  So dont go ripping people when your stats are shit also its very uncool.  The only reason you play SF im guessing is because you can get into better hidding spots and camp even more without so many people messen with you like in vanilla bf2 hence the 180+ hours on warlord.  So yeah bud looks like all you know is SF - WARLORD- Gay sniper

@genius_man16 - Nice SPM, average k/d ratio but that can be expected since your new to bf2 it looks like, but i sugest maybe getting off the ground every once and a while its alot of fun get some time in a jet and chopper you will end up loving them. Other then that i give you a 6/10 but keep it up man

Last edited by HaVoK-RooKiE (2006-11-23 11:57:19)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6536|Search Whore killing fields
Havok-

Karkand jet whore?  Bombing alley spawn points, lol Really high SPM and KDR.
9/10. Hurry up and get gen.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6648

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

@ BrOk_MoRdU: you know not all of us can sit back and take pop shots at the people who are actually fighting. The only reason your k/d ratio is 2 to 1 is because your a gay little camping sniper not to mention the 200 hours commanding, i bet those artillery kills really help the k/d ratio a bit.  So dont go ripping people when your stats are shit also its very uncool.  The only reason you play SF im guessing is because you can get into better hidding spots and camp even more without so many people messen with you like in vanilla bf2 hence the 180+ hours on warlord.  So yeah bud looks like all you know is SF - WARLORD- Gay sniper

@genius_man16 - Nice SPM, average k/d ratio but that can be expected since your new to bf2 it looks like, but i sugest maybe getting off the ground every once and a while its alot of fun get some time in a jet and chopper you will end up loving them. Other then that i give you a 6/10 but keep it up man
ty Havok... ill play with u 2morrow btw
PlaneWhore
+59|6764

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

@ BrOk_MoRdU: you know not all of us can sit back and take pop shots at the people who are actually fighting. The only reason your k/d ratio is 2 to 1 is because your a gay little camping sniper not to mention the 200 hours commanding, i bet those artillery kills really help the k/d ratio a bit.
Coming from a 24/7 Karkand Infantry Only whore this comment is extra humorous.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

PlaneWhore wrote:

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

@ BrOk_MoRdU: you know not all of us can sit back and take pop shots at the people who are actually fighting. The only reason your k/d ratio is 2 to 1 is because your a gay little camping sniper not to mention the 200 hours commanding, i bet those artillery kills really help the k/d ratio a bit.
Coming from a 24/7 Karkand Infantry Only whore this comment is extra humorous.
Nice stats all around, though I suspect you

-spawncamp with tanks
-baserape with jets
-use the G36E

Not mortal sins, but simple ways to raise your KDR. 9/10
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6652
balanced cake, but somewhat lacking in cake skills, although interesting that you use cake the most.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard