PlaneWhore
+59|6780

deadawakeing wrote:

meh average stats compared to mine keep trying
How cute... another Karkand/IO Mode n00b who is mistaking playing on easy mode / statpadding mode for real skill.

Last edited by PlaneWhore (2006-10-18 16:16:46)

arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6695|Colorado Springs, CO

PlaneWhore wrote:

deadawakeing wrote:

How cute... another Karkand/IO Mode n00b who is mistaking playing on easy mode / statpadding mode for real skill.
You mean in your opinion. What are you the freaking BF2 almighty god that decides which mode is the best. Get a fucking clue man. Who cares if you like vehicles and I like infantry. I dont.
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6496

PlaneWhore wrote:

deadawakeing wrote:

statpadding ? how in any way am i a statspadder u idiot ur a fool i will own you any day of the week in a tank plane etc.
specops10-4
+108|6757|In the hills
I was eskipped, i already did your stats so hear is what I say again

arabeater, great infantry stats and SPM, but you are really addicted to Karkand.  You should try vehicles and fun stuff, also try to improve your overall K/D!
PlaneWhore
+59|6780

arabeater wrote:

PlaneWhore wrote:

deadawakeing wrote:

You mean in your opinion. What are you the freaking BF2 almighty god that decides which mode is the best. Get a fucking clue man. Who cares if you like vehicles and I like infantry. I dont.
Common sense gets to decide.

I played IO to test it and I get about 8 or 9 SPM and end every single 64 player sub 15 minute round over 150 points (nearly doubling the speed at which I gather points when compared to a non-IO). With no artillery or vehicles to worry about it takes much less skill to do well it's much easier to whore up fast points as support or medic.

Sorry if the truth hurts arabeater. If you want me to show you what it feels to play against real skill on a real server feel free to stop by StrafeRight Karkand/Jalalabad/Sharqi and get owned by me.
arabeater

PlaneWhore wrote:

arabeater wrote:

PlaneWhore wrote:

Common sense gets to decide.

I played IO to test it and I get about 8 or 9 SPM and end every single 64 player sub 15 minute round over 150 points (nearly doubling the speed at which I gather points when compared to a non-IO). With no artillery or vehicles to worry about it takes much less skill to do well it's much easier to whore up fast points as support or medic.

Sorry if the truth hurts arabeater. If you want me to show you what it feels to play against real skill on a real server feel free to stop by StrafeRight Karkand/Jalalabad/Sharqi and get owned by me.
I will say this one last time. You play servers that you feel like you have the most fun on and I will play the ones I most enjoy. It just so happens you enjoy the ones that have armor and arty. I like infantry only ones for better squad play. End of story.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6549|Edmonton Alberta
IO is easy mode...end of discussion
PlaneWhore
+59|6780

arabeater wrote:

I like infantry only ones for better squad play. End of story.
Keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll even start to believe it. Honestly.. squad play is essential on my server because a medic can't accomplish every role on the Battlefield. In a regular server you need various classes working together to be a solid effective force (AT, medic, support ect.).
montypythizzle
+21|6617
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6523|Minnesota eh
nice overall, done ur share of k/p servers, nice kdr and spm
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6835|Delaware
I don't think I have ever rated anyone on this thread with a K/D of over 2. That's the main thing I always like to see. 6/10
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6552|Search Whore killing fields

SysTray wrote:

I don't think I have ever rated anyone on this thread with a K/D of over 2. That's the main thing I always like to see. 6/10
Im getting close, But some people have, uhh what is that, A life?

9/10 stats BTW
arabeater

PlaneWhore wrote:

arabeater wrote:

I like infantry only ones for better squad play. End of story.
Keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll even start to believe it. Honestly.. squad play is essential on my server because a medic can't accomplish every role on the Battlefield. In a regular server you need various classes working together to be a solid effective force (AT, medic, support ect.).
That is your opinion but not a fact. My opinion is the opposite. When are you gonna give up trying to convince me. Not gonna happen dude.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6754
Great Accuracy and SPM, but I really would try other maps more and not just Karkand.
PlaneWhore
+59|6780

arabeater wrote:

That is your opinion but not a fact. My opinion is the opposite. When are you gonna give up trying to convince me. Not gonna happen dude.
Wrong. It's actually very simple really. The statement "IO mode is much easier" is supported by fact.

Let me put it this... when you played on regular servers as opposed to statpadding IO servers would you say you died a fair bit to artillery and vehicles? If you claim you never died to these powerful gameplay elements then you excuse for playing statpadding mode wouldn't be a legitimate one.

Of course you died to artillery and the various vehicles. So when these very serious infantry threats are removed that take skill and experience to avoid the game essentially becomes easier. If you remove the ghosts from Pac Man the game becomes easier.

You play the easiest gameplay setting in the game for points, in IO mode (which is essentially legalized K&P), on the easiest and highest SPM map in the game. Sharqi Pennisula is a superior infantry map to Karkand and so is Jalalabad (purely in design and balance) so you'd think you'd have some time on those maps but fact is you don't because they aren't as easy to exploit for easy points as Karkand is.

I know you don't like to hear the truth arabeater but that's too bad because I enjoy blasting a big load of it right in your face.

You are a joke and as I said prior I'd *love* to see you come to my ultra-competitive non-IO 64 player server to see how badly you'd get your ass kicked.
The_Jester
+52|6506|Italy

PlaneWhore wrote:

My purpose on this thread is to knock the IO mode/Karkand n00bs down a couple notches and remind them that playing on easy mode doesn't make you special.
You fail miserably.
The purpose of this thread is to rate the stats above you.
Like *shock* the title says.

It's easier to get high infantry ratios playing IO, but assault rifle ratios of 3+ deserve some respect anyway.
More respect than spawncamping city maps in a tank.

I've already rated your stats some time ago.

Last edited by The_Jester (2006-10-19 07:28:47)

Disabl3d
+11|6419|Chicago

PlaneWhore wrote:

deadawakeing wrote:

Its just a different part of the game. IO offers a different type of playing style, almost a different game all together (I guess the millions of people that play CS:S, DoD:S, CoD2 are all noobs too cause their IO). Neither IO nor regular gameplay is easy mode, its what ever you have more fun doing. Everyone has a different interest, if you don't like IO then don't play it. You have no right to disrespect others cause of what they enjoy. Its all about personal preference, personally I find IO more fun. Its a game.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6599|England

arabeater wrote:

PlaneWhore wrote:

deadawakeing wrote:

Its like my conversation with you all over again... Ahh the memories.

All that caring about stats seems to get you rather wound up....
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6500|England
karma kills nice spm an kdr, good list of victims, accuracy could be better!
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6835|Delaware
I <3 Planewhore.

Good stats LostFate, another person who enjoys a good rape from what I can see.
10/10
bobroonie.bda
+143|6696
SysTray

2nd account I take it...
pretty good start
specops10-4
+108|6757|In the hills

SysTray wrote:

I do , but im a jet whore so I have no skill! 

Really, look at any other J10 whore, they will have SPMs of 1.2 or something sad like that, so I am SKILLED at raping the carrier!
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6507|There?

PlaneWhore wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Ignore this armor and jet whore. Being a good infantryman takes alot of skill.
You're right and you're wrong. Doing well as infantry in IO is one of the easiest things in the game to do. On the other hand doing well is infantry outside of IO carebear land on a map other than karkand is very skillful.

My purpose on this thread is to knock the IO mode/Karkand n00bs down a couple notches and remind them that playing on easy mode doesn't make you special. Sorry if I offended your weak gameplay style in the process.
yeah ur right. bombing the carrier on wake is alot harder. I admit that is a whole different kind of game, and it is a little easier because u dont have to worrie about armor etc. on the other hand snipers are much more dangerous and abundant. If u play against noobs it is ALOT easier but if people are experienced ground-pounders it is'nt that much easier. I don't play that much IO myself, but your out of line with the whole "flame all IO players".

Last edited by Baron_von_Kondas (2006-10-19 14:56:05)

The_Jester
+52|6506|Italy
Why don't you ladies keep flaming with PM's?

Baron_von_Kondas wrote:

Good spm, positive infantry kdr, excellent wlr.
Nice chopper stats, you are mostly a gunner I think.
Good amount of team points.
131 kicks, what's up? I hope for high ping.

SF players have more sex, 7/10
Des.Kmal
+917|6632|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

The_Jester wrote:

Why don't you ladies keep flaming with PM's?

Baron_von_Kondas wrote:

Good spm, positive infantry kdr, excellent wlr.
Nice chopper stats, you are mostly a gunner I think.
Good amount of team points.
131 kicks, what's up? I hope for high ping.

SF players have more sex, 7/10
alt account... obviously byt he name.... yes, SF people have mroe sex.

raise that accuracy son! lol

liking the kdr.

wlr makes me want to hit u.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-10-19 18:03:56)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard