arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6831|Colorado Springs, CO

aTiLLa_NL wrote:

-> arabeater  9/10

very nice stats, good infantry trooper
- SPM very good
- KDR good
- nice rank
- good favo victim list

only thing thats a little less is ur vehicle stats, if u work on that it was a 10/10
Yea I hate vehicles so thats why I only have like 67 hours total on anything other than infantry. Oh and about your stats I can see that you kinda sorta like the helicoptor a little! You need to work on your infantry stats but other than that your a decent vehicle guy.

Last edited by arabeater (2006-10-14 03:47:17)

|Rawon
Buyakashaa
+31|6574|NL-NH-DH

arabeater wrote:

Yea I hate vehicles so thats why I only have like 67 hours total on anything other than infantry. Oh and about your stats I can see that you kinda sorta like the helicoptor a little! You need to work on your infantry stats but other than that your a decent vehicle guy.
yeah thats right im not that good in infantry but this is my first FPS i ever play on the PC so.. but it starting to get better but i now have to work away my bad stats from 8 months ago..
maybe we meet on strike
Termisx
+5|6558|Finland
pretty good stat u r having here, i like that "hippie" peace dude no kills at all and 2000+ score , well done

I love using everything: especially tanks and medic whoring . Though antitanking is the hardest job .
Sniping is great fun . Usually i use medic , but if needed i get something else.

Last edited by Termisx (2006-10-14 10:38:58)

Madmax018
+1|6556
nice stats termisx. alot like mine..play a bit of everything and a bit of every map. looking good soldier!!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6717|England

Termisk....you kicked my ass on Gator the other night (well, actually, it was everybody who got their ass kicked, not just me!). You and that bloody AK!  Shame I dont get to rate you now!

Madmax018

Kinda low KD and SPM since you're a Lt.Col, but thats fine seeing as you play mostly Dragon Valley and your most played is AT...by over 100hours. Thats a great BRS for DV...must have been a very long round!
Negative infantry stats, despite 335hours of Karkand. Your most played kit, AT, has negative KD's for all its weapons (AT/AA, SMG's and Shotguns ).
Vehicle stats are fine, but also kinda low on the KD side of things for a high rank such as yours. Fair play on the expert repair Ive hit 19 as my highest so far Oh, and chopper whore a lil more for those final driver points for that elusive medal of valour

Keep at it, but definitly raise those Infantry KD ratios and try a little more SF.

Last edited by Snake (2006-10-14 11:26:08)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6741|Reisterstown, MD

pretty good spm.  Avg k/d ratio.  Below avg weapon stats. 

5/10
Des.Kmal
+917|6769|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

killer21 wrote:

pretty good spm.  Avg k/d ratio.  Below avg weapon stats. 

5/10
ahh, i see you got the bf2 papckage with only the medic kit. u should talk to EA about that, they are refunding money and giving one that has other kits in it.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
blitzerlover
Banned
+7|6619
ok could be better
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6741|Reisterstown, MD

Des.Kmal wrote:

ahh, i see you got the bf2 papckage with only the medic kit. u should talk to EA about that, they are refunding money and giving one that has other kits in it.
ummm sure..if you are referring to my fav kit being a medic, well, can't say much about that except I used it a lot when I was on my way from FSgt to SgtMaj.  Now, I don't med at all.  Btw, your fav kit is medic as well.....
Termisx
+5|6558|Finland
Snake

whats ur in-game nick?
yeah i rammed every1 with that ak<3 on friday night. Iron gator is fine but laggy with 32+ players, but still i manage to be rly fatal for every opposing guy, maybe luck maybe not . WH server has become 24/7 Iron gator, shame i would like to hav more sf maps like it was before. i stick to wh sf server cos of fair admins, reasonable rules and very low ping compared to other sf servers .
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6717|England

Termisx
Its $nake$hiT99...you coulda just looked at my profile If that doesnt help, then how about the G3 weilding maniac?
Yeah, your AK quite literally ripped everyone apart on Friday...like 3-5 kills per clip Was running along *dead*. One point I thought u were haxing! But then I thought na Even saw you on there today Think I was on your team though. Either that or you were in the chopper and I was hiding below decks!
Gator is fun, but more than 32 and its just a nade fest. Its better with like 15v15 - makes for better games and flags are actually cappable. WH server is 24/7 gator now, as is TMP - which are the right size and also in UK/Europe which is better than FW's, since im from UK.

Last edited by Snake (2006-10-14 16:47:08)

Des.Kmal
+917|6769|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Snake wrote:

Termisx
Its $nake$hiT99...you coulda just looked at my profile If that doesnt help, then how about the G3 weilding maniac?
Yeah, your AK quite literally ripped everyone apart on Friday...like 3-5 kills per clip Was running along *dead*. One point I thought u were haxing! But then I thought na Even saw you on there today Think I was on your team though. Either that or you were in the chopper and I was hiding below decks!
Gator is fun, but more than 32 and its just a nade fest. Its better with like 15v15 - makes for better games and flags are actually cappable. WH server is 24/7 gator now, as is TMP - which are the right size and also in UK/Europe which is better than FW's, since im from UK.
i bow to u and ur most played map. i want EF...
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6633
nice spm also u play special forces alot more you do regular bf2 which i think is cool and good work on ur spm I remeber u had like .90 or sometin i while ago keep it up.
Disabl3d
+11|6555|Chicago

deadawakeing wrote:

nice spm also u play special forces alot more you do regular bf2 which i think is cool and good work on ur spm I remeber u had like .90 or sometin i while ago keep it up.
You got a nice overall K/D goin, and real nice K/D with assault rifles, keep it up.

Last edited by Disabl3d (2006-10-14 19:21:49)

INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6590|canada
disabl3d u got a nice kd ratio nice spm and i like the fact that ur usage of vehicles is balance wit the rest
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6643|There?
INFERNO: About average stats all-way 'round. Gotta get that k/d to positive though!! Keep up the good work soldier!
Parky-GTAF-h
+1|6555
Nice stats, hella lot of time on SF though Good to see hardly any Karkand aswell

Mine:http://bf2s.com/player/75602890/

Last edited by Parky-GTAF-h (2006-10-15 01:54:10)

gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6751|Warwickshire, England
@Baron

Good SPM and KDR, not bad accuracy either. I like your heli k/d ratio!!!

7/10
Baron_von_Kondas
+74|6643|There?

gbr.hitman wrote:

@Baron

Good SPM and KDR, not bad accuracy either. I like your heli k/d ratio!!!

7/10
My KDR still sucks i think, but it is improving a little every day, so is my SPM. Nice KDR you have, about 2 is satisfying and your SPM is the same as mine almost so that is pretty good too. My chopper KDR and my killstreak is about the only things in my stats that i am satisfied with, but stats dont lie.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6717|England

Cpt.Kondas

Decent SPM and a KDR that is improving. A great WLR too Thats a pretty decent score considering you arent even at 200hours yet.
Lack of karkand, nice. Massive amount of warlord...not too good, but at least its not (quite) karkand. Same ole story though of nades/claywhores and everyone wanting SAS to take 1 palace CP to whore it out.
Decent vehicle stats, average infantry stats. At least you dont whore the armour on warlord.
Polish off that Insurgent medal (preferably with rounds on Night Flight ) and then play more of the non Warlord SF maps, and get that basic grapple hook badge!
Baron_von_Kondas
+74|6643|There?

Snake wrote:

Cpt.Kondas

Decent SPM and a KDR that is improving. A great WLR too Thats a pretty decent score considering you arent even at 200hours yet.
Lack of karkand, nice. Massive amount of warlord...not too good, but at least its not (quite) karkand. Same ole story though of nades/claywhores and everyone wanting SAS to take 1 palace CP to whore it out.
Decent vehicle stats, average infantry stats. At least you dont whore the armour on warlord.
Polish off that Insurgent medal (preferably with rounds on Night Flight ) and then play more of the non Warlord SF maps, and get that basic grapple hook badge!
Hi, im Baron_von_Kondas and im a Warlord whore.

I love night flight, its just that very few servers run it. I am beginning to play mass D. and ghosttown alot more now though, and gotta get back to vanilla again soon!! Dragon Valley & Sharqi FTW!!!!!

Nice stats btw. Envy is a bad thing but.........
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6636|England
Nice SPM an KDR! try to get that accuracy up, not bad
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6745|Iceland

LostFate wrote:

Nice SPM an KDR! try to get that accuracy up, not bad
Karkand = Impossible is nothing
Nice stats tho, u sould do like me, play other maps than karkand. I have it as my no1 map too but now i only play it on a clan server and command :p
Very gd KD ratio
U tankwhore
Chopper whore like me.
U can use a GUN Ill give u 10/10 just for that

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-10-15 05:38:16)

=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6735|England
[n00b]Tyler

Very nice rank
KDR is pretty good (just get it to 2!)
Very nice Helo KDR
Good balance of vehicle / infantry kills
Nice medals but get the ones youre eligible for to fill it up a bit more
Nice victim list
Karkand and Wake whore (same as me)

Rate this account please (my k and p account)
http://www.bf2s.com/player/80956972/
PlaneWhore
+59|6916

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Rate this account please (my k and p account)
http://www.bf2s.com/player/80956972/
You want a Knife and Pistol account rated?

Automatic 0/10.

Get some skill and try again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard