BandoIruka
+1|6540

penguin.killer wrote:

u r a average player
-Yea, well it was my starting account. Stats alone don't reveal the growing pains of starting as a noob and getting better over time
-Had good days and bad days with it. Play for fun. I don't teamstack or jump servers just because my current team sucks.
-You talk big for someone whose profile only clocked a short numbers of hours and is obviously a alternate account. Perhaps your main account is too embarassing for you to post in your bf2s profile.
penguin.killer
+75|6526
i didnt mean that as something bad, very well. here is my normal account
http://www.bf2s.com/player/73004105/
BandoIruka
+1|6540
well are you certainly a good medic. Im just a slightly-above-average allrounder
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6583|Search Whore killing fields

BandoIruka wrote:

well are you certainly a good medic. Im just a slightly-above-average allrounder
Most played is anti  tank, aka the goon squad (cha cha cha) I dont liek anti tankers, they hurt my apc and make me spill happy meal Work on some other kits tho The support class is fun try that out I give you a 7/10
Roomaster
+15|6707
very good individual weapon stats and vehicle ratios.

my new stats: http://bf2s.com/player/77644829/
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6531|England
For a new account its not great, though an improvement on your last, your KDR an SPM are good, Accuracy could be better, over all nice account.
Zoltanium
+0|6468
LostFate: Stats indicate a very shallow gamestyle, considering your favourite kit is engi and you whore the tank on karkand....Also looks like you love the J10....another big no no in my opinion. Judging by your sig and your stats, your a bit of a support nub, another dislike from me. And im ignoring the fact that you only play kark and wake, the 2 big whore maps of bf2.

However your assault rifle KDR is way above average, so thats a 7/10. Btw do you use a g36e?

Last edited by Zoltanium (2006-09-30 05:44:34)

The_Jester
+52|6537|Italy

Zoltanium wrote:

Good spm and excellent kdr for everything (except knife, lol).
Average wlr.

I don't like your teamwork stats: 300 heals vs 2000 revives? You don't heal your teammates but let them die to get more points. BASIC first aid badge in 105 hours?
You don't cap flags.
Too much lone wolf time and too much Karkand.

7/10
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6531|England

Zoltanium wrote:

LostFate: Stats indicate a very shallow gamestyle, considering your favourite kit is engi and you whore the tank on karkand....Also looks like you love the J10....another big no no in my opinion. Judging by your sig and your stats, your a bit of a support nub, another dislike from me. And im ignoring the fact that you only play kark and wake, the 2 big whore maps of bf2.

However your assault rifle KDR is way above average, so thats a 7/10. Btw do you use a g36e?
HELL NO!!! m16 FTW!!!!!, play in TWL mate an learn to use it , its an excellent gun! an BTW i go F35B not j10
Des.Kmal
+917|6664|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

LostFate wrote:

Zoltanium wrote:

HELL NO!!! m16 FTW!!!!!, play in TWL mate an learn to use it , its an excellent gun! an BTW i go F35B not j10
ooooh, nice stats.

at first i was gonna call vehicle whore. but then... ur only slightly a vehicle whore. play some more infantry.

other maps besides kark.

nice kpm, spm, and kdr.

wake is goooood., but still, play more warlord.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-09-30 08:08:38)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Buzerk1
+44|6882
Des.Kmal :

Good SPM.... work that K/D ratio

You played SF more then BF2, too bad you have this fixation on Warlord and Ghost Town

And go cap some flag

Last edited by Buzerk1 (2006-09-30 08:50:26)

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6791|The Island of Carls Jr.
Buz: well you need K/D ratio work, but youve got good SF awards
specops10-4
+108|6789|In the hills
Wow, really good stats
Good:K/D, SPM, assault rifle + tank kills along with the ratio of those 2
Bad:Not many maps played, assault rifle tank and karkand are the only 3 things you ever do, not that I am a whore myself but i am trying to become more balanced!

Last edited by specops10-4 (2006-09-30 11:15:00)

Des.Kmal
Specops10-4

• Very nice SPM!! Maybe that's expected for a plane whore.
  • Hmm, raise that accuracy more! C'mon!
  • PLA as most played army. Nice.
  • J-10 whore. No respect. jk.
  • Holy shit!! That's alot of Teamkills!!
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6528
not bad spm for special forces but ur kdr isss lacking lol but still genereally good overall stuff just get the kdr up and u be leetsauce

oh and for me surprise me with which account u pick
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6612|England

deadawakeing / Hybrid_Rob

SPM WOW! 5.4....Ive never seen one above 3! I see why...2000 ammo points and 1334 revives in only 107hours
Add on 14000 kills in that time, and you have a 1stSgt whos ranked up insanely fast. And 204 gold stars...

Flat out karkand whore with 38% of kills in armour and a 12KD ratio to boot. Uh huh...
Im assuming a second account, where you are following in Volx's footsteps without the nades.
A 65kill streak is very nice

Play other maps...84 of your 107hours have been on karkand. I mean, you dont even have the MEC and PLA Service ribbons.
I think your account shows just what Karkand does to the stats system and why its so popular.
Des.Kmal
Snake.

First lieutenant. Nice.

ALMOST 2.0 kdr.

I want Euro Forces...

Nice SPM btw.

Also, nice most played map, kinda rare.... err... VERY rare.
Kanye North
randy
+80|6511
Meh stats are okay, you gotta get working on those awards though buddy
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6626|Melbourne, Australia.
Kanye>

A little below average inf stats,
fairly good range of awards
Not a bad SPM and KD
bit whorish in vehicles
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6768|Oregon
silver:

very nice spm, wlr, kdr, and accuracy. a bit heavy on the jets,  but your good at them...a little heavy on the two maps you do play, but at least its not all karkand or all wake. good balance of infantry-vehicle play. not sure when you got your 100 sniper hrs, but i think its time to hop in that j10 on wake for a round....good stats all around.

Last edited by [TUF]Whiskey_Oktober (2006-09-30 23:11:25)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6637|Reisterstown, MD

Not a very high k/d for a Colonel.  Good stats otherwise.

6/10
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6738|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
Very nice K/D and W:L ratio.
BandoIruka
+1|6540
Most played is anti  tank, aka the goon squad (cha cha cha) I dont liek anti tankers, they hurt my apc and make me spill happy meal Work on some other kits tho The support class is fun try that out I give you a 7/10
Vehicle whores and I don't get along very well. The reason I go AT is to stop them apcs and tanks from killin' all my doods. With assistance from a jeep and the occasional lucky shot, i take care of helicopters too. Asides from that, I like making vehicles go boom.

Don't like support kit much, cos you need to prone to shoot well. Gotta keep moving to avoid those grenade spammers and noob tubers (grenade launcher whores)
Blumpkins
+5|6491

BandoIruka wrote:

Vehicle whores and I don't get along very well. The reason I go AT is to stop them apcs and tanks from killin' all my doods. With assistance from a jeep and the occasional lucky shot, i take care of helicopters too. Asides from that, I like making vehicles go boom.

Don't like support kit much, cos you need to prone to shoot well. Gotta keep moving to avoid those grenade spammers and noob tubers (grenade launcher whores)
Good to see another dedicated AT.  Most people go medics and don't do their job like they should.  Gotta respect the guys doing the dirty work. 

Good to see you don't whore vehicles all that much either.  That may keep you from getting badges and awards, but who cares about those, right?  (obviously I do, shiny!) 

But overall, I think your stats are more solid than some medic's inflated SPM.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6612|England

Blumpkins

A Major and a solid AT player Dont see many of you (or us) around. So what if Ive played medic for an additional 2 hours eh
Very nice collection of medals and a decent SPM and KDR for a solid AT player. Its good to see that you play a variety of maps, however, karkand is dominant. Im surprised at that for an AT player - you would prove a lot of use in the bigger, more open maps.

Keep it up

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard