Kusunagi
+59|6743|The land of Hookers and pod

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Kusunagi wrote:

[n00b]tyler:
Nice vehicle scores, you're probably a whore in anything
Accuracy could be better.
thank u! [i guess?]
Well since u dont play this game alot i guess your ok for a new-gamer since u have a decent K/D ratio also nice SPM

/My acc. is so low cause i used to empty my clips for fun back in the days -.-
I'm not new to the game, just using my clan-account lately, my old account was: http://bf2s.com/player/44072980/ But my SPM and k/D ratio sux.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6600|Iceland

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Today 04:54:18      -1      Rate the stats above you      thats true, you're from fucking iceland, so cut the crap and start speaking english

wtf? u guys are racist
I got - for saying that
Today 07:03:51      -1      Rate the stats above you      screw u

Screw me? leave the name next time whitetrash fucker who lives with his mom and is 50 yrs old.
Kusunagi
+59|6743|The land of Hookers and pod
Dude, chill the fuck out, I get a lot of these ratings where I think: "WTF?!?!" but hey, they're always too affraid to leave their names behind.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6744|The Hague, Netherlands

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Today 04:54:18      -1      Rate the stats above you      thats true, you're from fucking iceland, so cut the crap and start speaking english

wtf? u guys are racist
I got - for saying that
Today 07:03:51      -1      Rate the stats above you      screw u

Screw me? leave the name next time whitetrash fucker who lives with his mom and is 50 yrs old.
Nice stats with, badges and stuff, have to keep the topic on topic.

and btw, i dont think the one that gave you that -1 would read it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6738|St. Andrews / Oslo

Nice rank, shiny medals, Great spm (3,5!!!), nice K/D

flawless...

Last edited by Jenspm (2006-05-30 07:27:55)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
alpinestar
+304|6602|New York City baby.
nice going Up the accuracy a bit and you'll be ok
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6738|St. Andrews / Oslo

You have good stats... Lower acuracy than me though

Last edited by Jenspm (2006-05-30 07:48:12)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Chikyuu Shoujo Arujuna
+42|6637|Norway
@jenspm [[[@LPH@]]]Omega

it seems you like infantry (91% of all kills) and you are playing all kits. it also seems you are the guy who wants to help his team and who is reviving a lot. just improve your aiming and accuracy.

my PID: 57599284
Ferdy
+37|6562|Netherland

Chikyuu Shoujo Arujuna wrote:

@jenspm [[[@LPH@]]]Omega

it seems you like infantry (91% of all kills) and you are playing all kits. it also seems you are the guy who wants to help his team and who is reviving a lot. just improve your aiming and accuracy.

my PID: 57599284
Go play other kits than sniper!!!

Ferdy
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6758|Leipzig/Germany
nice overall stats - but your plane KD is poor
uber73
+188|6758|Brisbane
he has twice my score, and i have better awards   nice accuracy & K/D tho

rating: sexy underachiever

Last edited by uber73 (2006-05-30 08:17:43)

Ferdy
+37|6562|Netherland

|60|Cobalt wrote:

nice overall stats - but your plane KD is poor
M8 go fly other maps then wake and a plane that isnt a j10. Flying a j10 in wake has nothing to do with youre skills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uber73
+188|6758|Brisbane
slow on the uptake ferdy...
RobinHood
+21|6549|DUBLIN, IRELAND
I cant find ur stats uber???
btw mine is RobinHood[ire]92

Last edited by RobinHood (2006-05-30 08:24:08)

Ferdy
+37|6562|Netherland

uber73 wrote:

slow on the uptake ferdy...
Doesnt really make sense!!!!!!
master_blaster_josh
+67|6586|nl- utecht
ribonhood nice stats but u need to kill more people to get htem in your victim list. great accuracy and kd and win loss ratio
RobinHood
+21|6549|DUBLIN, IRELAND
Master_blaster ur stats are good too nice SPM but u need to work on getting more kills than deaths
master_blaster_josh
+67|6586|nl- utecht

RobinHood wrote:

Master_blaster Ur stats are good too nice SPM but u need to work on getting more kills than deaths
yup totally true i am working all the time on it. 4/5 moths back i was a TOTAL N))B TUBER HORRIBLE but now i think i got skills so my kd r is almost 0.2 higher since then and still growing.

Last edited by master_blaster_josh (2006-05-30 08:39:58)

thedoo2
Eluded Fate
+20|6551|Texas
Shit, compared to me, MBlaster, your stats are pretty damn good.  I have ZERO room to critisize.
Slickfish
+24|6629
thedoo2 - your k/d needs alittle work. s/m could use help to mate(be a medic/Support for awhile!).

Other than that rip the cr*p out of my stats, make you feel better.
thedoo2
Eluded Fate
+20|6551|Texas
Yeah, when I first started playing, my pc sucked so much ass it was crazy.  I lagged so bad I'd end up getting shot before I spawned, it seemed.  Took care of that problem though, now I can actually play a little better.  Might take me awhile, but I'll get there eventually.

Your stats look pretty good to, from what I can tell.
master_blaster_josh
+67|6586|nl- utecht

thedoo2 wrote:

Yeah, when I first started playing, my PC sucked so much ass it was crazy.  I lagged so bad I'd end up getting shot before I spawned, it seemed.  Took care of that problem though, now I can actually play a little better.  Might take me awhile, but I'll get there eventually.

haha dude i play with a geforce 5200 man i sucks and i still own .... NOT. . but later this week i think i gonna buy a geforce 6800 gt .

by the way Doo you will be n the top if you practice allot and just kill some freaking more people YOU WILL OWN
Roomaster
+15|6667
really quite good in armour but you dont use it much.... a great ground hugger. accuracy aint all that high but your SPM and K/D is good though
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6772|UK

thedoo2 wrote:

Yeah, when I first started playing, my pc sucked so much ass it was crazy.  I lagged so bad I'd end up getting shot before I spawned, it seemed.  Took care of that problem though, now I can actually play a little better.  Might take me awhile, but I'll get there eventually.

not the best player in the world, but i guess you play for fun and dont care for stat obsessions.
Aleko
+16|6581
Vilham -

Overall I would say your OK, with more time you would become a lot better.  Your off to a good start, I would say your definitely a rising star.  You have at least around a 1-1 kill/death ratio with the weapons which is good.  Especially good kill/death with the shotgun, light machine gun is a little low seeing the weapon is over-powered.  Good in the Armor, need work in the Planes and Helicopters.  Win/Loss ratio is OK, at least it's not below 1-1.  You notice this go up the more time you put into the maps and the better you get overall at vehicles and tactics.   Have all Basic Awards which is good seeing your under 150 hours.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard