Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6671

Snake wrote:

Aries_37

Nice KD and SPM! In 100 less hours...youve got 6000 more points than me I guess thats the difference between playing karkand 24/7 (you) and playing a decent variety of all maps (me).
Like most players, karkand is by far the most dominant of your maps, followed in the distance by the other city maps. Any other map is about as rare as old people who drive faster than 30mph.

Try playing other maps outside karkand....because atm, you are a very one dimensional player. But, you are good at it
Above average KD/s, good map variation, unique most played map, great W/L ratio.

+1 for originality

Last edited by SargeV1.4 (2006-09-14 13:56:08)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6561|Australia
@ SargeV1.4

Good SPM/K/D ratio
Very nice accuracy
Very good selection of weapons used(work on your carbine ratio)
Very nice K/d ratio in all vehicles
Nice medals
Nearly Major
Keep doing what your doing !

My BF2 nickname is "7th.FalCoN"
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6459
good spm
good accuracy
great overall kdr
awesome assault rifle kdr

work on the defib accuracy a bit, overall a good account.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6644|Sea to globally-cooled sea
holy shit.

your stats are incredible.  fantastic score, and a true groundpounder with proven ability.

My criticism is, you should try new kits.  You're a fantastic medic.  Try a kit with a shotty or a SMG.

+1 for being better than I am   lol

STATS

Last edited by G3|Genius (2006-09-14 18:14:33)

specops10-4
+108|6761|In the hills
Great SPM, great infantry K/D and lots of SL time. 

only thing is TRY SOME NEW MAPS!
+
GET SOME NEW AWARDS!
+
you are not enough of a vehicle whore...

EDIT:Damn, typing on a PSP is slow!

Anyways, G3 you have some good command points.

Like DMT, you have to try some new maps...

Last edited by specops10-4 (2006-09-14 18:16:39)

RD_The_Dog
+87|6554
Divine Moment of Truth......

Pros: SPM, KPM, Assault Rifle ratio,  Lots of Gold Medals.

Cons: 760 HOURS OF MEDIC, still havent got your 3rd combat action medal, Hardly any ribbons and medals and expert badges after more than 1000 hours, of which 900+ are on Karkand.

Seriously dudem try some Sharqui.  Its is SO much better than Karkand

Spec ops10-4, nice SPM, nice KPM, Hope your working through all your kits, it looks like it, keep it up,

I see you like Wake Island.  Upgrade your victims list, its a leetle small, and finish up that ribbon collection

Last edited by RD_The_Dog (2006-09-14 18:20:00)

specops10-4
+108|6761|In the hills
lol people take so long to rate DMT's stats!
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6578
Wow, very above average stats.
Excellent: SPM, KDR-infantry, Lots of gold medals and victims
Bad: hardly anything but you should spend more time in vehicles
Overall: great stats, im jealous.

http://bf2s.com/player/43531188/

Last edited by rawls2 (2006-09-14 18:21:26)

RD_The_Dog
+87|6554
Rawls2, im instantly a fan of your stats because you hardly have anytime Medic whoring or support/nade spamming.  You play a lot of Karkand, but you play other maps too, so good on ya, Nearly got that veteran armour, for which im very envious of.  Get that veteran chopper, and you'll be a general probably sooner than i will.  Next rank is Captain, one of the coolest ranks IMO.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6644|Sea to globally-cooled sea
I got skipped!  :'(

STATS

Last edited by G3|Genius (2006-09-14 18:29:56)

guntounge
+0|6452
ill take your aviator, since i fail miserably with planes although (i never attempt to practice)
work on your overall k/d ratio.

ive been playin fps for 8 long years online, bf2= no sweat.

oh and remember play for fun and dont let them get you frustrated. this is when you will do your best.
guntounge
+0|6452
addressed to rawls, my stats = http://bf2s.com/player/72051185/
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6459
G3,

I like the fact that AT is your favorite class. It is very hard to maintain a good kdr with that class and you can pull it way over 1. My advice to you would be to work a bit on your overall infantry kdr, and play a bit more medic.
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6499
nice spm i like ur style KARKAND wOOOOOO
guntounge
+0|6452
Blumpkins
+5|6462
ok guntounge, good stats for relatively low time put in.  I guess you're pretty decent at sniper, might wanna give some other kits a try, if you work with AT you might like it, if you can aim well.  Just learn to use cover and curve your shots.  Good SPM and KDR, but put some time in on other maps besides Karkand.  I know, I know, it's hard, I'm a karkand whore too...
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6503|England
Nice a Dedicated AT player! you have a nice KDR an SPM! and alot of expert badges.
twiistaaa
+87|6686|mexico
nice list of victims. good score for your hours, uve got double me and i have more time. im probably going to have to organise a hit.
but im guessing its a new account no?
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6593|London

Snake wrote:

I guess thats the difference between playing karkand 24/7 (you) and playing a decent variety of all maps (me).
Try playing other maps outside karkand....because atm, you are a very one dimensional player.
Sandriatinhi
+15|6665|Apeldoorn, Holland
Nice stats Twiistaa! And Wake as your favourite. Nice....
Try to get your last ribbon as well. Step into a 2 persons plane @ Gulf, Kubra or CleanSweep to get those driver kill-assists with a good teammember. And let the other also get his/her kills...
Sandriatinhi

Aries_37 wrote:

Snake wrote:

I guess thats the difference between playing karkand 24/7 (you) and playing a decent variety of all maps (me).
Try playing other maps outside karkand....because atm, you are a very one dimensional player.
Karkand is boring after too many hours. Flying rulezzzz!!

Last edited by Sandriatinhi (2006-09-15 01:34:40)

Studs
+5|6572|Denmark
Sandriatinhi you have nice stats, i think it average just like mine. But you Defibrillator kills are a little weird. But god stats.. You ratio is almost on the plus side everywere.. Game on.
Sandriatinhi

Studs wrote:

Sandriatinhi you have nice stats, i think it average just like mine. But you Defibrillator kills are a little weird. But god stats.. You ratio is almost on the plus side everywere.. Game on.
Stats are just a little the same yeah! But you need at least all the veteran SF badges! Work on it this w-kend!

My defib. kills are a little weird cause i love to play those chaotic pistol/knife servers now and then. After playing a few rounds i was fed up with this hyper, bunny-hoppin, big-fun karkand revive-whoring!
So i tried to get my defib kill ratio to a positive, but it is not reachable when u play some normal maps too as a medic...

Last edited by Sandriatinhi (2006-09-15 02:04:01)

Studs
+5|6572|Denmark
lol.. i am gonna play bf2sf, my friends (clam m8s) dont have bf2sf, but sonn we will conqur bf2sf...

Last edited by Studs (2006-09-15 06:17:42)

Sandriatinhi
Thats a deal....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard