{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6763|The Island of Carls Jr.
SargeV1.4: great K/D ratio almost 3! youve got to air medals which is good. I'd say the best would the the K/D ratio on your kits, except engineer.
Ben>You
+90|6545
@ Sarge.

Quick Overview:  SPM: Good, KDR, verrry nice, with a great streak as well. (I'm guessing J-10 or BH on mash pre 1.2)

Infantry: Absolutely great with AR's, work on the GL KDR a bit. Nice nading, and own some fools with the MP5.

Maps: Great distribution throughout vanilla maps, and warlord is one of the only good ones in SF so kudos.

Vehicles: Not bad with the armor, Aviator is nice, Helo is good, especially for a solo artist like yourself, transport and ground def. are good as well.

8/10
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6805

Ben>You wrote:

LOL STATS
You are indeed a new player... from qatar!  that's + .004
You play different maps + 20
You play different armies, but you should play more PLA +2.0154
You're a medic whore... but you're new so I can't really blame you +.00000000000000001
You don't kill too many of your friends, so I'm guessing you actually stop shooting when someone walks infront of you + 9
You have only flown choppers... havn't driven any vehicles (for the most part) - 6

Conclusion:  Drink more when you play
Rating: sqrt of pi
Arnold Rating: Buff
Sexplosionmark 2003: 50000
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Ben>you: Are you a new guy or is this a new account? anyway if you are new, youve already got a 2/1 KD ratio KEEP IT UP.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6552|Denmizzark!!
I cant see your stats??
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6728|Charlie One Alpha

beeng wrote:

Ben>You wrote:

LOL STATS
You are indeed a new player... from qatar!  that's + .004
You play different maps + 20
You play different armies, but you should play more PLA +2.0154
You're a medic whore... but you're new so I can't really blame you +.00000000000000001
You don't kill too many of your friends, so I'm guessing you actually stop shooting when someone walks infront of you + 9
You have only flown choppers... havn't driven any vehicles (for the most part) - 6

Conclusion:  Drink more when you play
Rating: sqrt of pi
Arnold Rating: Buff
Sexplosionmark 2003: 50000
Beeng is back?

Nice K/D, but more than 50% of your kills are in a vehicle, so that kinda decreases your coolness.
Nice K/D ratios for your infantry weapons, got some good awards/medals going..Bit of a city map tank/chopper whore, but not overly so.

8/10
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6751|St. Andrews / Oslo

Jenspm wrote:

Sarge: I praised you so much in the signature thread, that I'm just not going to comment your stats. In short:

-Awesome Infantry - 2+ K/D with Assault Rifles
-Plane whore - As if the infantry wasn't enough, you have to rack up kills in the plane/helo too

*trying to find something negative*
ehhh, balance out your kits and... Get you Carbine K/D over 1.00!
sgt.sonner, same goes to you... If I ever play with you guys, I hope I am on the right team
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
yeah ive been wondering how to get a stat link. Ill look it up, in the meantime you go type up my name on the player search.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6599|England

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

Ben>you: Are you a new guy or is this a new account? anyway if you are new, youve already got a 2/1 KD ratio KEEP IT UP.
Its one of his new accounts so imho not a true reflection of how well he can "own it" most of the fellas here have made new accounts and look like the can own but it would be nice to see there other stats with more then 100+ hours in it .
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6570|Scotland
can someone else rate my stats please? cheers
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6805

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Beeng is back?

Nice K/D, but more than 50% of your kills are in a vehicle, so that kinda decreases your coolness.
Nice K/D ratios for your infantry weapons, got some good awards/medals going..Bit of a city map tank/chopper whore, but not overly so.

8/10
For how long who knows.

arrr I be a tanker..arrr

well I used to be... then they made the infantry war plausible... so that's what I play now.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Beeng I cant get your stats
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6529
Very nice sharpshooter, fantastic SPM and KDR, great accuaracy, great armour KDR.
700 hours and 211,000 points, im impressed, need to work on those infnatry KDR though.
Karkand whore, good man.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
5:1 K/D ratio? No offense but that fucking retarded! great job on all kits, godam veryone has a 3:1 K/D ratio these days.
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6529
Not everyone has a SPM of 4.9689 though.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Fuck that. Thats just lucky shockpaddling. Right now Im mostly interested in getting a great medic/assault rifle K/D ratio. I guess I gotta work on the others too.
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6757

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

Fuck that. Thats just lucky shockpaddling. Right now Im mostly interested in getting a great medic/assault rifle K/D ratio. I guess I gotta work on the others too.
I fear you in that tank.  Very nice scores.
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6757

White-Fusion wrote:

can someone else rate my stats please? cheers
Improve on your K ratio, flag points could be slightly improved on.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6555
SiGARM357 :

Decent SPM, but not Fantastic
KDR is similar to mine......we could both do better.
2/3 infatry kills.  This is a good thing
You love sharqui eh?  Me too.  You definately need to play some SF though.
And you need to broaden your victim list.
And you need to get expert first aid to go with medic combat.

Im a harsh critic, but no one improved by having their asses kissed.

out of 10 (0 being absolutely horrid, 5 being forgettably averadge, and 10 being godly) ill give you 7
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
RD_The_Dog: I admire the fact that you play Sharkie. Very nice Golden awards collection, I'm sure youre on your way to a General rank.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6555
Unfortunately not for a while.  Im lacking in the aviator and armour department.
Sharpshooter........HOLY SHIT thats a nice SPM.

But 590 hours on Karkand?  and 370 hours Of Medic?

I was very impressed when i saw your SPM.....but i was disapointed when i saw the Karkand and Medic hours.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Well thats the trend these days, besides im trying to get a better K/D ratio.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6807|Singapore

Don't be stereotyped, play bf2 the way its supposed to be played. Try out the other maps, or did you only get Mappack: Karkand.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6774|United States of America

polarbearz wrote:

Don't be stereotyped, play bf2 the way its supposed to be played. Try out the other maps, or did you only get Mappack: Karkand.
Thats a good mappack.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Polarbearz: good K/D ratio, almost gold in all your badges so thats good. Sharkie fan too. Oh im just curious about how many BF2 players have a 2:1 K/D ratio?

Last edited by {TL}SHARPSHOOTER (2006-09-04 19:49:33)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard