Club3D
+31|6852
Hard for me to get these ones, anyone knows how to get it fast? Any server, map etc.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6786|Noizyland

Pistol should be fairly easy to get.  I find I'm pretty good with a pistol though. I havn't got my Knife combat badge yet, but I always take opportunities to kill guys with it. A plan I'm going to try to put into effect is to hide in a blackhawk and see what damage can do with a knife - if I survive. I doubt you'll find anyone willing to let you kill them seven times though.
Try 'sniping' with a pistol, in other words, take accurate shots from mid to long distance. The pistol is quite accurate.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
pinky_81
+1|6801|Denmark
Tyferra - How are you going to hide in a BlackHawk??
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6859|"Frisco"

pinky_81 wrote:

Tyferra - How are you going to hide in a BlackHawk??
You can't. The blackhawk can't be "jumped in" as, I believe, he is thinking.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6786|Noizyland

Yeah, didn't think so. Oh well.
Onto brilliant plan Q I think it's up to...
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Club3D
+31|6852
The badge is obtain in one round, lets say 5 kills in one round?
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6792|Alabama Coast, USA
I believe he understood that (though 7 with a knife, says the UBAR)...  but was unsure how to get that many kills with either weapon.

Yeah... pistol is pretty easy...  I'd say basically pick a spot you would use if you were a near-sighted sniper, and use Spec-Ops for the silenced pistol.  I got mine in Sharqi.

Knife.....   good luck, lol.  Might help to have good UAV support though... as with that it's easier to get behind an enemy.  Perhaps pay close attention to sniper spottings... as they're likely the easiest to sneak up on and knife.  Or maybe just jump and run around every time you see someone that you come up on, and hope they're somewhat unskilled (like, say, me) and unload their weapon with mostly misses, then let you get up on them while they're reloading (which I generally wouldn't do) rather than running or pulling their pistol or knife.  Might help a bit to hold some projectile weapon during the first part, then switch to knife when you're on them, or they may figure out what you're doing.  Then again... I don't have this one yet (but haven't really tried yet, either).
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6785|NRW,Germany

Lazarus Tag'lim wrote:

Or maybe just jump and run around every time you see someone that you come up on, and hope they're somewhat unskilled (like, say, me) and unload their weapon with mostly misses, then let you get up on them while they're reloading (which I generally wouldn't do) rather than running or pulling their pistol or knife.  Might help a bit to hold some projectile weapon during the first part, then switch to knife when you're on them, or they may figure out what you're doing.  Then again... I don't have this one yet (but haven't really tried yet, either).
Hey, that miss part sounds just like me... But I already tried it several times to get that knive badge (for the results look at my knife stats...)

I think before I try stabbing people again I´m gonna train it offline because most of the time I get pretty close to my "victims" but then I miss them with my knife.
DanKicker
+0|6781|Canada
Guys, it's pretty easy, go in strike at karkand, and only use knife or pistol the entire game... Look I already have my veteran knife and pistols, and it was my 2 firts veteran badges.

Good Luck

Last edited by DanKicker (2005-10-14 20:03:11)

TIGER
+0|6781|Kwa-Zulu Natal
This one nite I was playing on Karkand in one round , I won my veteran knife badge twice. I didn't even knew what was the requirements for expert knife badge. So I tried my luck again on the next round.

Ended up with 16 kills with my knife, then suddenly the round ended. After visiting UBAR , i was so badly kickin myself for not getting the expert knife badge ....sigh....I needed 2 more kills with my knife!!

My advice on knifing - Knifing their feet works . When you see an enemy medic trying to revive his teammate, take the opportunity to knife both of 'em at the same TIME.

Good luck champ
Bravery
+-1|6781
Think the hardest badge for me was the explosive ordinance one. The easiest way to get the knife badge is just look for snipers and go behind them, easy kill. Other then that, just go camp and wait for an unsuspecting newb to run by.

Pistol is easy to get, just go prone and fire one shot maybe every two seconds, the pistol is fairly accurate if you get the hang of it.
-=|AA|=-Col.Magnum
+0|6798|Rockhampton Qld
Come kill me ill let ya

finding me will be the problem

see im here to help
jag1973
Bushwhacker
+1|6855|Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Just look how far im into the game, and do you see a knife badge?
It gets to my nerves cause I dont want purple heart. And i do die a lot when I go with knife in hand, hehe!
Well, maybe one day!

Last edited by jag1973 (2005-10-14 23:51:09)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard