usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

It seems to me that for Armored Fury they added new airplanes and helicopters, but why not new infantry weapons?  If you are going to make a booster pack about planes and tanks, how about some stingers and some javelins for people who prefer to be on the ground?
Cpt.KillerToy12
Be Very... Very Quite... We're Hunting Rabbits
+29|6664|U.S.A
you are so right my man +1 for you
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6627|Manitowoc, WI
because your not meant to be on the ground?

hey i have a question about AF.  does each team have alot of armor and jets/helos so you dnt have alot of people fighting/teamkilling over them?
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6644|Wigan. Manchester. England.
i hate armour whores. skill is on the ground. not driving around in a tank or jet -_-
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6783|EUR

scottomus0 wrote:

i hate armour whores. skill is on the ground. not driving around in a tank or jet -_-
What did you expect AF was....
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

I just don't get why they left defenders with the same old piece of shit cold war era anti-tank missiles, and upgraded the air power.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!

MuseSeeker wrote:

scottomus0 wrote:

What did you expect AF was....
i meant bf in general...
gator45666
+6|6636|St.Petersburg, Fl.
I do believe that AF = ARMOURED Forces But I'm not an expert just a thinker
Cpt.KillerToy12
+29|6664|U.S.A
thats what it means but what if every one takes all armour and you are left with nothing. donn't you want new guns to pight with?
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6659|The Netherlands
I want a new sniper
Cpt.KillerToy12
+29|6664|U.S.A
same here like a nice supped up sniper. big and powerful
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

I want a new sniper
I agree.  New toys for everyone, not just people who like to fly or drive tanks.
Cpt.KillerToy12
+29|6664|U.S.A
i have just started a poll to see what people think.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
new clothes
doxed
+21|6654

Cpt.KillerToy12 wrote:

same here like a nice supped up sniper. big and powerful
and the M95 is just a pea shooter?
pwned7
+53|6586
is this really worth getting? or are u guys gonna go back to vanilla bf2?
leesupport
+39|6690
im getting it for the A-10 and i want to fly that jet
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6718

usmarine2005 wrote:

It seems to me that for Armored Fury they added new airplanes and helicopters, but why not new infantry weapons?  If you are going to make a booster pack about planes and tanks, how about some stingers and some javelins for people who prefer to be on the ground?
yeah i can confirm no extra guns or unlocks of anything...
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6718

leesupport wrote:

im getting it for the A-10 and i want to fly that jet
Here is me flying it, i FRAPS'd it yesterday

Click here to watch A-10-33
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6712|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
I am personally getting it for the freaking

AH-6

If anyone else used to play DC for 1942 as did I, they know the AH-6 And the MEC chopper pwn.

The MEC chopper has these ****ing awesome guns, and maybe I will fly the A-10 sometime, but im in it for the Helo's and the Tractor Trailers.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

[-CGZ-]BioRaveN wrote:

I am personally getting it for the freaking

AH-6

If anyone else used to play DC for 1942 as did I, they know the AH-6 And the MEC chopper pwn.

The MEC chopper has these ****ing awesome guns, and maybe I will fly the A-10 sometime, but im in it for the Helo's and the Tractor Trailers.
I like that stuff too, but I just hate watching a plane coming towards your squad and all you can do is scratch your nuts and wait to respawn after you get a bomb dropped on your head.
RookieCAF
+11|6598|Western Massachussets
I'd love to see the Javelin. And maybe a Man Portable Stinger...
FriiginChomper
+41|6709
Ive seen & heard alot about Armored Fury and i think it looks better than Euro Force. For some reason i am more attracted to Armored Fury than Euro Forces. i dont really like vehicles much, but i do use them every now and then, But i think new weapons would be cool =P

here is a link for all the new vehicles, and a bunch of stuff about them. Im sure its already been posted somewhere, but if you havent seen it, Here you go http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/ … edfury.jsp
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6627|Manitowoc, WI
are there alot of armor and jets/helo's so there isnt alot of fighting and teamkilling? or is just like regular bf2 only with 3 new maps and a couple new vehichles?
TodErnst
It's not a bug, it's a feature
+38|6636|Muenster, Germany
there's no need for new infantry-weapons, cause we won't get any new army in AF.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard