TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6634|Gold Coast, Australia
I'm really sick of all these people complaining about the new patch, and this is my 2 cents:

- SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PLAY ANOTHER GAME IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

- Don't just play it and go, boo hoo, the awards are too easy now, blah blah i lost my life to get those awards and now i can get them in a week, BOO FUCKING HOO. THEY ARE JUST FAKE AWARDS, do you think EA is going to run to your door and give you a sticker if you get it? WELL THEY WON'T

- STOP SAYING YOU GET KILLED BY NOOBS HEAPS NOW, you know what that means? IT MEANS YOU SUCK, thats why noobs are killing you

- Vehicle Drops? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT? and its pretty hard NOT to notice a Car falling towards you, and if you get killed by one, BOO HOO, STFU and keep playing, don't call the commander the noob for doing that, your the noob for not seeing it, or camping in the same spot which gave him the means to drop the car on your thick head.

- Co-Op? Did I hear you say "Who needs Co-OP?" Well if you haven't heard of a FUCKING LAN NETWORK, then you must live under a rock. Didn't it occur to you that most people have LAN parties and want to play BF2 but won't because there isn't much action in a LAN, unless the host has a 5mbps Internet Connection, and everyone has valid keys so they could all play online.

- And the last flame would be... Play another game if you do nothing but winge about BF2, EA WILL NOT go back to whatever version you like, just because you are a SPOILT LITTLE CRY BABY.

Terrible_chester
PKM Whore
+16|6643|Prolly on wake.
what about people who have real complaints, like all the tech problems the patch is causing some?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6782|Noizyland

Or you could have added to one of the other "grow up and get over it" patch threads. Just my two cents you know. You're right of course, just being a moderator-bitch.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6634|Gold Coast, Australia
The Tech Complains are Ok, but there should only be 1 thread about each problem, not 100 each
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6588|England
m8 man after my own heart i would plus 1 karma but i ran out .thanks for shareing the same thoughts as me .

there should be 1 thread for all the bitching not over 100 .
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6673|Sweden

Terrible_chester wrote:

what about people who have real complaints, like all the tech problems the patch is causing some?
id have to say, stfu anyways... buy a new computer or smthing.
my computer is almost 2 years old and i have no tech problems what so ever, then again i dont know what im doing right, but obviously you tech problemos are doing something wrong...
BattlefieldMedic
+25|6608|Sydney City, THE city.
the ppl hu r complaining about it r hogging up the fucking sticky on the front page of the site.

careless: u deserve a +1. great minds think alike.
Terrible_chester
PKM Whore
+16|6643|Prolly on wake.

spacepelle wrote:

Terrible_chester wrote:

my computer is almost 2 years old and i have no tech problems what so ever, then again i dont know what im doing right, but obviously you tech problemos are doing something wrong...
Well, somebody get this turd a ribbon...so you've had no tech problems? pin a fucktard rose on your fucktard nose there sparky, maybe you've just been lucky so far? as I had been until this most recent patch, now I get some crashes as do ALOT of other people and you'll have to forgive me (and them) for being pissed off about paying money to play a game and getting "fixes" that dont "fix" anything. As I said before, the people who are getting crashes and the like have a legit bitch. Are there too many threads? yeah but I'll offer you a solution in the next paragraph....

I swear I cant tell what worse anymore, the threads of people complaining or asshats like you who complain about the complainers....if you dont like a thread DONT OPEN IT DIP SHIT!!

ok, now I feel better.
Terrible_chester
PKM Whore
+16|6643|Prolly on wake.

.:[CarelesS]:. wrote:

The Tech Complains are Ok, but there should only be 1 thread about each problem, not 100 each
I agree but the people who are complaining about the complainers are becomming worse...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724
that post on top really made me emotional
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6585|Arlen, Texas

spacepelle wrote:

Terrible_chester wrote:

Yes we are doing the wrong thing, patching to 1.3 never had tech problems till 1.3.

All the other features are pretty cool(squad hopping, vehicle dropping,etc.)
Home
Section.80
+447|6855|Seattle, Washington, USA

I agree with the too much whining thing, but not with the tech thing. I used the fix, I have a good computer, but it still took me a half hour last night to get into a server because the game kept crashing and stuff.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6851|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I bought BF2 and SF, EA got $124 out of me for that, now that makes me a consumer, and a consumer has the right to complain if the product is crap.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6586|Florida
Careless...everytime i see your sig man.....Rachael Bilson is a definate hottie......wait...what was the topic about again?

PBAsydney wrote:

I bought BF2 and SF, EA got $124 out of me for that, now that makes me a consumer, and a consumer has the right to complain if the product is crap.
here in the states it cost me $50 for the original verision, and $20 for the SF....Best Buy had it on sale for $25, and i had a $5 certificate from my Best Buy Rewards card lol

Last edited by {BMF}*Frank_The_Tank (2006-05-27 12:19:39)

BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6668|Canada Eh?
God damn man...you read my mind +1 for you
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6730

I'm really sick of all these people complaining about the new patch, and this is my 2 cents:

- SHUT THE FUCK UP

WHAT THE FUCK

STFU

- FUCKING LAN NETWORK,

- SPOILT LITTLE CRY BABY.

question: why use that language in every sentence ? are you afraid people wont read/hear your anger if you would leave those words out ? Is it Australian native language ?

or are you just  crying  like a SPOILT LITTLE CRY BABY  yourself ?

Well , i can guess what answer(s) i will get from you : "STFU , FY"
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6588|Nottingham, UK
Skipped half your post, and everything else here. Cutting to the chase is best in this situation.

I'm guessing your troll the complaint threads too.

At the end of the day, this is a forum for discussion of the patch, it does not state that forum troll nazi whiners like yourself get to dictate and bully and otherwise influence what people have a right to post about.

Heres a tip, if it looks like a rant, stop reading, go out, live your life. Because right now, with your whole crybaby attitude regarding peoples crybaby attitudes, you are at best, the same, and at worst, a complete hypocrite.

In reference to your profile info;
Stupidity is painful, to observe, but I doubt you could 'care less' about that.

In closing, whiners whine, whiners like you whine about whiners who whine, and someone will probably whine about me whining about you, whining about them.

BornToKill67 wrote:

God damn man...you read my mind +1 for you
umm. your sig whines about TK Punish, if you don't like that you get punished for TKing, accidentally or not, play another game. Either way, stop whining about it. I bet I don't get a +1 from you.

Last edited by Foxhoundmgw (2006-05-27 13:50:59)

CmdrTenchi
Sniper / End-Runner / Wedge
+5|6738|Behind your front lines...
I agree...

It's not like we're paying a monthly charge for this app.

*Ex-SWG Player*
CommieChipmunk
+488|6578|Portland, OR, USA

- Vehicle Drops? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT? and its pretty hard NOT to notice a Car falling towards you, and if you get killed by one, BOO HOO, STFU and keep playing, don't call the commander the noob for doing that, your the noob for not seeing it, or camping in the same spot which gave him the means to drop the car on your thick head.

Vehicle drops give a whole new meaning to "runway blocker" thats whats wrong with that.. lol
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6567

PBAsydney wrote:

Buyer beware. Your the idiot who spent that much money on the product. If you didn't like it at any point, you should have stopped feeding them money. The only person to blame is yourself.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS
That is an excellent post. Good job - that first sentence is going in my sig.

question: why use that language in every sentence ? are you afraid people wont read/hear your anger if you would leave those words out ? Is it Australian native language ?

or are you just  crying  like a SPOILT LITTLE CRY BABY  yourself ?

Well , i can guess what answer(s) i will get from you : "STFU , FY"Because he - like me - is sick to the teeth of A SOLID MONTH of whining about the patch.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Milkballs
+16|6567|CT, US
4 days = 1 month in australia
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6772|Dallas

I'M MAD AT ALL THE THREADS AND POSTS WHERE PEOPLE ARE BITCHING, THEREFOR I WILL OPEN UP AN ENTIRELY NEW THREAD AND THE TOPIC WILL BE ME BITCHING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE BITCHING AND TAKING UP SERVER SPACE. REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT I AM DOING THE EXACT SAME THING RIGHT NOW AND THAT MAKES ME A HYPOCRITE, BUT NOT REALLY BECAUSE I KNOW HOW TO TYPE IN CAPS, USE BOLD LETTERS AND CUSS ALOT GODDAMMIT.  EVERYONE SHOULD GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU CRITICIZE A COMPANY WHO'S MOTTO IS "CHALLENGE EVERYTHING". 

I AM AN IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT.
Sit down and shut the fuck up.  If you don't like other people's opinion's then perhaps you should go read a different forum you dumbass.

Last edited by Cougar (2006-05-27 20:19:36)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS

Cougar wrote:

I'M MAD AT ALL THE THREADS AND POSTS WHERE PEOPLE ARE BITCHING, THEREFOR I WILL OPEN UP AN ENTIRELY NEW THREAD AND THE TOPIC WILL BE ME BITCHING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE BITCHING AND TAKING UP SERVER SPACE. REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT I AM DOING THE EXACT SAME THING RIGHT NOW AND THAT MAKES ME A HYPOCRITE, BUT NOT REALLY BECAUSE I KNOW HOW TO TYPE IN CAPS, USE BOLD LETTERS AND CUSS ALOT GODDAMMIT.  EVERYONE SHOULD GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU CRITICIZE A COMPANY WHO'S MOTTO IS "CHALLENGE EVERYTHING". 

I AM AN IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT.
Sit down and shut the fuck up.  If you don't like other people's opinion's then perhaps you should go read a different forum you dumbass.
What The Fuck?!!??!?

You just changed his post into something that YOU think he said. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE EVERYONE ELSE'S FUCKING POSTS ALONE.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
UncleNasty
+7|6563
howabout we all stop complaining period...its poinless

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard