No50%50% - 76
Yes Because Snipers cry about it11%11% - 17
Mommie I like Kellog's And Diapers for Supper3%3% - 6
Bring it on, I like to Squash Campers19%19% - 29
Total: 152
beerface702
+65|6693|las vegas
imo YES

just because people whine and moan so much.

I like this new feature, because im a lazy Fuck. Instead of running, hopefully my comm will drop me a ride.....

or if im comm...maybe ill drop it on the other comm? sue me
-=[MDK]=-MrBojangles
Bullet Sponge
+4|6679
Leave it.  It works plain and simple.  I use it all the time now and cant  imagine not having it now
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
umm. given that im not making the patch... i dont know
TodErnst
It's not a bug, it's a feature
+38|6629|Muenster, Germany
i like car drop, when it's used fair and useful
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6652|The Netherlands
no it's the only good thing about 1.3
tip700
+9|6624

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

and the cool p90 sound
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6652|The Netherlands

tip700 wrote:

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

and the cool p90 sound
true true
-MIKI3.
+70|6644|The Netherlands

TodErnst wrote:

asbad
+19|6721|Ireland
they wont remove it

But they may possibly increase the wait time for it like a vehicle drop every 60 seconds instead
Blindbasher
+25|6549
I think it's a good feature. Some maps are too big to walk and drive in! So it will speed some things up.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
It's a new commander feature for one thing, so it makes commanding interesting again to those who command all the time.  It's helpful when the last person on a team is the commander, he can drop himself a jeep and get to work on taking a flag.  People don't run out of jeeps anymore either.  The only bad thing is that it's another large object that the commander can drop on any complete idiot (excluding snipers) that happens to be standing still that long, or block the enemy airstrip.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2006-05-27 07:09:41)

OMG-AIDS
+24|6564|Florida
I certainly hope so, there is a lot less infantry and everyone is in a vehicle now.  And I got squashed by vehicles 4 times in one round...
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6577|Arlen, Texas

_j5689_ wrote:

It's a new commander feature for one thing, so it makes commanding interesting again to those who command all the time.  It's helpful when the last person on a team is the commander, he can drop himself a jeep and get to work on taking a flag.  People don't run out of jeeps anymore either.  The only bad thing is that it's another large object that the commander can drop on any complete idiot (excluding snipers) that happens to be standing still that long, or block the enemy airstrip.
Last couple of times I commanded, I found it a blast to take out snipers with a jeep. Those guys waiting for a jet or chopper had better "look to the skies". Unless team8 needs vehicle more.
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6705|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
I like it.

I am yet to drop it on people, like when they are trying to cap a flag, and all that...

It seems fun.

Ive dropped it on another car and got a kill for it
High Spirit
+5|6572|Canada, Eh?
I think they should keep the vehicle drop in the game, but have it drift left/right so it is not so accurate. For now everyone will have to keep thier eyes in the sky... I've avoided a few already.
doxy
+74|6791|Nevis
i hope they won't remove it, maybe just change it so some option, that allows a vehicle drop on request from a  squad leader, or something similar.
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6559
Anyone stupid enough to not be aware of their surroundings and gets crushed...Should be. Maybe they should try helping out rather than sitting on their fat asses.
Jeret03
+2|6631
i hope they won't remove it, maybe just change it so some option, that allows a vehicle drop on request from a  squad leader, or something similar.
i totally agree man, i don't think the commander should be able to drop it wherever he wants.  Just make it where only squad leaders can request the drops.  That way cars can't be dropped on helis and blow them up when they try to take off, which is lame.  And they won't be able to drop them on runways either, that's just gay and annoying.
waikashi
+1|6643|North Carolina
they will change it somehow
DarkZealot89
Wait A Minute!
+46|6548|Louisville, Ky

-MIKI3. wrote:

TodErnst wrote:

Quite handy when you are alone on wake...
CookieMonster117
+0|6635
I like having races on the carrier so leave it.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6756|United States of America
I say keep it.  Get over it if you don't like it.  Adapt to the game.  These people need to learn if you don't like it, too bad.  I personally think that if it is taken all hell will break loose throughout the BF2 community.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6706|Antarctica
Considering the fact that it took them several patches to sort out the "major exploits", I'd say no.  Even if they wanted to it would take them about 3 patches because they are too st00pid.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Considering the fact that it took them several patches to sort out the "major exploits", I'd say no.  Even if they wanted to it would take them about 3 patches because they are too st00pid.
well said.

dice just makes the game crappier... bf2 is a high potential game fucked up by a bad developer
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6731|Michigan
Well, I think they will keep it and mabe change it somehow. From what I hear the AF maps are very big. Long walks are no fun... unless it's with a hot chick! I could be wrong... guess we'll find out!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard