krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
im not sure if this counts as praise, but i love being called a hacker! if someone thinks im doing THAT good i thank them. which makes them really mad which makes me happier, its a win win
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6849|San Francisco

Yep, the best way to respond to that... I used to get it all the time in q3, not so much in bf2, but then again I have yet to see anyone in game say that someone else is a bot/hacker.
dshak
+4|6815
never accused anyone of hacking, even though once or twice I've been sure of it... one guy killed me 5 times in a round with single head shots from wide variety of ranges and angles, and I was fast on the move every single time!

even though I swear to this day nobody is THAT good, I still don't accuse, I just pray EA is taking screen shots that night.

I only initiated a kick vote once for suspected hacking... I walked up on a guy lying prone and proceded to blast off an entire belt from the DAO-12 on him, he literally layed there for an extra second, then turned an killed me with a single shot from that lame chinese anti tank submachine gun.

ug.
ssj4gogeta
+1|6847|England, Uk
The other day I was getting called a "auto aim bot" or something like that by this German guy because I killed him like 12 times on wake island, and I was not even using the same weapon or vehicle etc each time I killed him, he even tried a kick vote on me, then I ran him over in my jeep lol.
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6848|Australia
LOL i killed 3 guys the other day with that engineer shotgun unlock picked it up had 3 shots and spun around and killed 3 guys in 3 different directions!! It was ubar BS lol couldent do it again if i tried!. however no one called me a hacker! but if it was me on the other end i woulda thought it was mmmm iffy!
Cut Throat
+-1|6788|Gold Coast,Australia
thats because you know the real truth
jongje
+0|6789
Ive been called a hacker twice... once i was flying and had 36 kills and 0 deaths because the enemy only had one base left (except for their carrier) and they all spawned at that last flag so i continously bombed that flag!
Other time I saw the head of a guy sticking up behind a rock so i shot him with my PKM, and this guy yells at me in german and tells me im cheeting because i shot im through the rock!
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys
When i let my freinds play, i watch them, and they suck......i dont know hwo many times ive heard people say "hey look patton turned off his aimbot" lol me+ak101=massacre.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
schuff
Exploding Fodder
+0|6780
Funny this was posted, just today I was accused of using an aim bot.  I haven't been accused since Quake 3 days, caught me by suprise! 

And this was just a simple medic/unlock scope kill.

The worst deaths are those headshots with a less accurate gun at a distance.  You just gotta think: "Of all the places to hit me!, What luck."

Luckily I haven't seen anything that would even warrent a second-guess at cheating. It helps to know whats possible via coding as well, as to not to jump to conclusions.
[DVDF]Nasty
+0|6779
I got accused of a wall hack the other day.

I ran round a corner and shot some guy............he started screaming 'you hacker how did you know i was there'

To which i replied.....'ever hear of a UAV dummy?'

He didnt answer.........
kleomenes
+0|6767

dshak wrote:

never accused anyone of hacking, even though once or twice I've been sure of it... one guy killed me 5 times in a round with single head shots from wide variety of ranges and angles, and I was fast on the move every single time!

even though I swear to this day nobody is THAT good, I still don't accuse, I just pray EA is taking screen shots that night.

I only initiated a kick vote once for suspected hacking... I walked up on a guy lying prone and proceded to blast off an entire belt from the DAO-12 on him, he literally layed there for an extra second, then turned an killed me with a single shot from that lame chinese anti tank submachine gun.

ug.
ya that happened to me too. The guys name was Adderall and I threw two grenades at him, stabbed him three times and emptied my clip into him, and then he got up, stared at me, and walked away.
00SoldierofFortune00
+1|6798
LOL, I was called a hacker after winning a small BF2 tournament at a Cybercafe even though teh guy was only a few feet away from me. I also got kicked today by an admin saying I wasn't running the same version of BF2 which I was assuming was their way of kicking me after owning up the server.
A.HACKER
+0|6754
LOL everyone I'm called a hacker everytime I play
BladeRunner
+5|6750|UK
I was accused of cheating by captain*chaos because I shot his sorry ass down 8 times when he was in a heli. Well...I aint the best shot in the world, but if you're gonna park your heli over my anti-air gun 8 times on the row...you gotta be asking for it
ReaperUK
+0|6754

A.HACKER wrote:

LOL everyone I'm called a hacker everytime I play
lmfao, nice one buddy
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6846|United Kingdom
i got called one the other day while i was killing stuff in jets. then ronin game to own me
theoflow
+1|6759
i was accussed a while back when i was getting my pistol badge.  It was fun out sniping people from long range with a pistol. 

Actually come to think of it, i only get called a hacker when i kill a bunch of people with a pistol.  Wish they would say that about my regular play.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6745
I got called a hacker and had 3 failed kickvotes against me once.  I was 23-6, which isn't fantastic, and there was a tank whore on my team who was like 32-3 or something.  I asked them why they thought I was hacking, and that stopped the kickvotes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard