Blindbasher
+25|6546
How do you get admin on them?
Des.Kmal
+917|6615|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
I dont know but tmy ping on them is like 300..... where are they located?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

Kmal1 wrote:

I dont know but tmy ping on them is like 300..... where are they located?
I know what you mean...I think Germany?
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6731|Oslo, Norway
norway, tv2 is a norweigian tv company.. (that means they should be in norway for easy maintenance)

but they kick easily for cursing so watch ur mouth...

edit:
if you want to coplain about ban go too www.battle.no and click on the english forum part, don't think you can get admin rights so easily tough

Last edited by WilhelmSissener (2006-05-26 14:42:28)

pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6580|MANCHESTERRR
ure 24/7 hyper on Choc milk, wilhelm
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6731|Oslo, Norway

PoP wrote:

ure 24/7 hyper on Choc milk, wilhelm
sh*t you almost made me spill my choclate milk over my keyboard (AGAIN) with a gigantic revealing/avsløring there!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651
I like those TV2 servers, never had a bad game on them
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6740|London

I like them too, but don't they auto kick for saying "noob" ?

If they dont now, I'm sure they used too.

"Warning, Please watch your language!"

lol

Last edited by [UCF]Dauntless (2006-05-26 14:54:28)

https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Des.Kmal
+917|6615|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
I like them, jstu too high ping.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651
They all run Battlerecorder, wich also causes lag (in my experience, at least)
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Blindbasher
+25|6546
Hmm, i dont get lag much, unless my sister is downloading.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6841|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I don't like them, 1 round per map hmm...

Battlefield.no for me
highmarshal
+2|6564|Sheffield UK

[UCF]Dauntless wrote:

I like them too, but don't they auto kick for saying "noob" ?

If they dont now, I'm sure they used too.

"Warning, Please watch your language!"

lol
About a month ago they changed and kick for any cursing with no warning.

There good for europeans because they have a sever for every map and for alternate maps and always have people in them apart from Zatar always empty
[tlv]TDL
+7|6656
The TV2 servers really sucks, I got a nice ping to them, but they still laggs as hell and connection problems apair more often than on other servers. The skill level on this server is really low, and raping and smacktarding is very common. I've never seen an admin there, you can just forget even thinking about them.

Please, join Battlefield.no's servers to see the Norwegian battlefield-community's pride. On those servers, the rules are being followed or you get a ban. Just be aware of a skill level which is much higher than the average server.
highmarshal
+2|6564|Sheffield UK

[tlv]TDL wrote:

The TV2 servers really sucks, I got a nice ping to them, but they still laggs as hell and connection problems apair more often than on other servers. The skill level on this server is really low, and raping and smacktarding is very common. I've never seen an admin there, you can just forget even thinking about them.

Please, join Battlefield.no's servers to see the Norwegian battlefield-community's pride. On those servers, the rules are being followed or you get a ban. Just be aware of a skill level which is much higher than the average server.
They aren't that bad, sometimes they have about 3-4 colonels a side and its not like its a complete newb sever, the only problem is the language barriers and especially after jet teamkills

And once i saw an admin
n00b.Worx
+44|6724|West Berlin!
TV2 servers (especially Wake Only) are in my opinion just garbage...Only n00bs Tking and no tactics, no good commanders. It´s shit
voltage
+46|6838|Sweden
I think TV2 deserves credit for having a 24/7 server for every map (haven't seen the Songhua Stalemate server for a while though). Note that baserape is allowed.

Battlefield.no got more of a community feeling in them though, and people behave well there. In the beginning I only played on Battlefield.no. After a while I tried a swedish server, Bredbandsbolaget, and the first thing that happens is that I got kicked out of the squad, directly after spawning on SL. So typical!
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6708|Sweden
only have + to say abouth TV2 servers, i believe they have some of the best wake servers to be honest pretty much every time i play on a another server ( wake that is ) you get insta-shot out from a jet if you manage to get it, sure the skill-level varies a lot but that´s a problem on almost all public servers teamswitchers "ruin" this game. join a Offical UK server and look at the teams i think that every time i does that i find all high-rankers aka "leet players" on the same team

wake for the win snipers paradise ( when US cap a flagpoibt that is :S ) and jets/helis to
[tlv]TDL
+7|6656

voltage wrote:

I think TV2 deserves credit for having a 24/7 server for every map (haven't seen the Songhua Stalemate server for a while though). Note that baserape is allowed.

Battlefield.no got more of a community feeling in them though, and people behave well there. In the beginning I only played on Battlefield.no. After a while I tried a swedish server, Bredbandsbolaget, and the first thing that happens is that I got kicked out of the squad, directly after spawning on SL. So typical!
Bredbandsbolaget do have nice servers, but some 14 year old admins. I once had to stand the MEC's baseraping on Oman a whole round, when I finally got in the air, I was kicked for shooting player in the igla in MEC main.
Ferdy
+37|6553|Netherland

Blindbasher wrote:

How do you get admin on them?
This is the link to their forum> http://bf2bb.tv2.no/search.php

Leave a message on their Forum an a admin wil help you.

Greetz ferdy

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard