REDRAGON12345
Banned
+71|6663
Man, all i hear is how snipers are sooo stupid and that they do nothing to help the team and are so useless well i play sniper alot and have the expert(Check stats) and snipers help the te4am ALOT! Hear are my reasons:

1) Spoters. Snipers are great spoters because they are always in high spots. A few rounds commanders have thanked me for spoted cars  and tanks and whatnot.

2) Claymores. Well the way i use claymores is for Flag Defend.Claymores are PERFECT to defend a flag.On Karkand i think i got 8 flag defends in 1 round. That helps the team.

3) Snipers are great squad leaders. Sometimes our team whould lose a base but me being a sniper and squad leader whould still be near the base but still safe. Then my squad whould fill up so quiock because i was in such good pisittion and then we whould taake back the base...Again helping the team.

Well thats it...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6752

No.
PS - Take your karma message and shove it sideways your your fat ass you no name pussy.

The reason I play sniper.....it is the easiest thing to do.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-05-26 09:40:38)

savking
+37|6578|England
i agree the only thing that anoys me whilst snniping is the L9, its sooo easy to snipe with that gun. i cant unlock it cos i dnt gt sf
JaMDuDe
+69|6768
Anybody can be a spotter. Claymores are for noobs. Anybody can hide and be a squad leader.

Snipers = noob
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6571|Nottingham, UK
umm. how do I put this without seeming like an utter wanker?

1) Spotters. ANY kit can do this. Snipers ain't special in the fact they can.

2) Claymores. Engies can use mines outside, Spec Ops can use C4 anywhere to blow a flag as soon as it goes neutral, the rest of us flag defend with guns and skill

3) Any kit can be a good squad leader. Shall I sing the praises of Engie? Medic? Support? or just leave you with this?

It's not a case of other people needing to stop ragging on snipers, it's that you should stop making snipers a target with the open affection you show for your favourite kit.

Sadly, a lot of snipers don't multitask as well as you seem to. Thats the long and the short of it.
Major_M_Walsh
+0|6682|Ireland
Snipers are great (this coming from a Medic), but not for the reasons that you said so.
skywalker107
+2|6570
We could say that every class is stacked or whatever but we don't for two reasons.

1.) It's a Game

2.) Everyone else but you know that

I hate anti-tank cause it is so easy to shove a rocket down someones throat but I also love it because of that.
Kontrolfreq
+50|6595|Cambridge UK
Snipers are more fun to play as most, but that's just me. Personally i couldn't care less if they "aren't as good" as something else. Although i will say this:

The next time you end up laying on your back looking skyward with "randomsniper[L96a1]you" on your screen, just keep thinking that snipers are shit and that one of them just killed you...
afrocullions
Banned
+8|6541
clays for flag defense is pure faggotry
137twozerosniper
+57|6556|UK
OMFG u guys r noobs snipers OK

1) 2 snipers can change a game round

2) snipers save lots of peoples life u don't see the guy commin up behind u

3) L96 is not so good anymore its for long range

4) M95 we could save your ass from a chopper and also keep planes on the ground

5) sniper is a decent players weapon people that piss about r noobs and cant use it
REDRAGON12345
Banned
+71|6663
Noobs
137twozerosniper
+57|6556|UK

afrocullions wrote:

clays for flag defense is pure faggotry
WAT ELSE ARE U GONNA USE EM FOR? its not like ur gonna put it in water and hope for a kill FFS
savking
+37|6578|England

137twozerosniper wrote:

3) L96 is not so good anymore its for long range
all sniper riffles are for long range u divv
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6828
So much hate.

It's just another kit, just like any other.

I enjoy being a sniper at times, it's some what relaxing.

I also love packing up a PKM and spraying hot death into squad after squad of guys.  It's all good fun.
137twozerosniper
+57|6556|UK
well noob who really uses the M24??

M95 shooting planes and choppers... short range i use for

L96 long range

sooooo shut up
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6752

137twozerosniper wrote:

well noob who really uses the M24??

M95 shooting planes and choppers... short range i use for

L96 long range

sooooo shut up
You barely have more kills than deaths with sniper rifles, you shut up.
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6571|Nottingham, UK
Today 17:58:30      -1      Quit Bashing The Snipers!!!      nope still a wanker

Rofl

Suggestion. Next time you -1 someone, have the balls to sign your karma.
It's so much more enjoyable to flame someone when you have a target who isn't chickenshit.

And on the subject of people shutting up, all kits are uber, and all kits are shit, No kit will make an unskilled player rock, and a skilled player makes all kits rock.

PS: You still lack balls.

Last edited by Foxhoundmgw (2006-05-26 10:10:52)

Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6687|Germany

Foxhoundmgw wrote:

umm. how do I put this without seeming like an utter wanker?

1) Spotters. ANY kit can do this. Snipers ain't special in the fact they can.

2) Claymores. Engies can use mines outside, Spec Ops can use C4 anywhere to blow a flag as soon as it goes neutral, the rest of us flag defend with guns and skill

3) Any kit can be a good squad leader. Shall I sing the praises of Engie? Medic? Support? or just leave you with this?

1) Any kit can do this,but nobody has the view distance of a sniper through his scope,therefore it makes the sniper the most effective spotter.
If only they had implemented the target assist points and the laser designator into the game it would probably make more sense,even to you.

2) Engy's mines do not blow up infantry,SpecOps have to be alive to "push the button".The sniper can place the claymores and go hunting,the flag is protected against most captures without any further work for the sniper,so therefore the sniper is a very effective flag-defender,considering the effort.

3) Now with the removed squadhopping in 1.3 it is vital for the squadleader to stay alive,therefore you wanna put as much distance between you and your enemy.
And to support your squad more than just by being a living spawnpoint in a strategically important area(enemy base? ) you need a weapon that can effectively kill on long range,therefore the sniper is an ideal squad leader.

So,you don't seem like a total wanker by saying this,it just seems that you haven't thought this completely through.
senor_fulff
+25|6750|Yorkshire, UK.
To be fair u ain't too shit hot usmarine.... 200+ hrs as support and half my support kills and I'm a sniper!!

Also u only got 3000ish sniper kills of which only 2k are with rifle in over 100hrs so please preach somewhere else..

Finally you only have 300 more kills with weapons than in vehicles. So go back to your noobish whoring ways and get back under that rock u came out from under.

So put your own housein order before bashing others...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6752

senor_fulff wrote:

To be fair u ain't too shit hot usmarine.... 200+ hrs as support and half my support kills and I'm a sniper!!

Also u only got 3000ish sniper kills of which only 2k are with rifle in over 100hrs so please preach somewhere else..

Finally you only have 300 more kills with weapons than in vehicles. So go back to your noobish whoring ways and get back under that rock u came out from under.

So put your own housein order before bashing others...
Ummmm...  I know I am not "good," and I don't care, that wasn't my point.  He was speaking like his sniper skills are awesome and everyone else is a noob.  Ask any of these guys who i have played with, I get "owned" as some of you would say, but I have fun and drink my beer.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-05-26 10:26:20)

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6581|Your attic

usmarine2005 wrote:

He was speaking like his sniper skills are awesome and everyone else is a noob.
I don't think I took it that way, probobly just fed up of people bashing others just for having fun
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6568|Arlen, Texas
Snipers have their part to play. They can be very useful, when teamworking, not the lone hero kind. But not the enemy snipers, they suck. So does the  rest of the enemy team.newbs.noubs.noobs.knewbs.qkneubs.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6752

Towelly wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

He was speaking like his sniper skills are awesome and everyone else is a noob.
I don't think I took it that way, probobly just fed up of people bashing others just for having fun
Well maybe, I guess I was confused by the word noob being used so many times.
Zaitik
+3|6567

Foxhoundmgw wrote:

and your spec op dies just when the flag goes to neutral... how ever if there wuld be snipers claymore it wuldnt matter if that sniper wuld have been killed..

of course sniper kit sucks cos you dont know how to use it

Last edited by Zaitik (2006-05-26 10:27:29)

Itchy_nuts
+11|6537
If you dont like the game or the diffrent characters in it than rather go play barbie dress up or some shit and stop complaining that's all some of you fuckers ever do Shut The Fuck Up Will Ya

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard