Poll

European society is superior to US society. Do you agree?

Yes, what a stupid question!56%56% - 94
No, keep widening that gap between rich and poor!43%43% - 73
Total: 167
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6631|Finland

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

Guess you never saw TEAM AMERICA!
What a dumb question.

If Europe is sooo great, America never would have been found.

So stick to your crooked teeth, crumpets and tea.

What has Europe done for the world in the last 50 years?

I can only think of 3 things that you gave us, Vincent Price, Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing (Two of them ended up in Star Wars)

Money isnt everything, most of us live for Justice, Freedom and the pursuit of Happiness.

Guess you really cant understand unless you live here, its quite the Utopian Society.

AMERICA  FUCK YEAH!
FYI, Team America was made with total and complete sarcasm in mind..
I need around tree fiddy.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6709|Sweden
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
ok... hmm a lot of ppl, great food in europe oh and swedish chicks are teh pwn...

but u cant really compare euro society to US society...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6709|Sweden

DonFck wrote:

What a dumb question.
I can only think of 3 things that you gave us, Vincent Price, Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing (Two of them ended up in Star Wars)
Money isnt everything, most of us live for Justice, Freedom and the pursuit of Happiness.
Guess you really cant understand unless you live here, its quite the Utopian Society.
AMERICA  FUCK YEAH!
What has America done for the world in the last 50 years?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555
Clandestinely destroyed Nicaragua, El Salvador and several other Latin American countries. Tried to subvert democracy in Venezuela. Destroyed Vietnam. Destroyed Iraq. Increased the price of oil considerably. Propped up a terrorist state (Israel) with military aid, a state that continually contravenes international law. Supported what are effectively dictatorships in Egypt and Saudi Arabia and also Saddam Hussein (until he got too big for his boots). Liberated Kuwait. Saved Kosovo from genocide. Made fools of themselves in Somalia. Demonised followers of a major world religion. Turned Goebbels-like propaganda into a veritable artform. Helped the Irish peace process. Undermined the governments of sovereign nations not 'in tune' with US policy. Failed miserably to invade Cuba. Helped bring an end to the Cold War (in conjunction with Russia). Allowed North Korea to develop nuclear weapons. Gave westerners in general a bad name - Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo Bay, etc.

I just worked out the sequence of events in Iraq:
a) US administration support Saddam Hussein as leader of Iraq for many years, selling him weapons helping him to fight an unjust war against Iran as well as helping him to kill ethnic and religious minorities within Iraq.
b) US adminstration starves Iraq by imposing sanctions on the country.
c) US administration destroys the country with bombs and bullets.
d) Iraq allowed to fill with foreign terrorists effectively ruining any chance of Iraq ever retaining some semblance of normalcy. Ethnic violence and bombings will make Iraq a no-go Afghanistan-like area for as long as I will live.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-05-29 08:23:38)

Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6709|Sweden

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

ok... hmm a lot of ppl, great food in europe oh and swedish chicks are teh pwn...

dude, what is your experience with swedish chicks? Bet you never even saw one IRL!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

dude, what is your experience with swedish chicks? Bet you never even saw one IRL!
sadly no... but ive seen naked picsplzkthnx but i did meet a dutch chick IRL, wait i think i might of met a swedish chick... hmm forgot lol
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6738|The Hague, Netherlands

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

sadly no... but ive seen naked picsplzkthnx but i did meet a dutch chick IRL, wait i think i might of met a swedish chick... hmm forgot lol
Dutch chicks are hotter, so yeah don't worry lol
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6709|Sweden
Dutch chicks are messed up from all the crack
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

i blame the mod
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6738|The Hague, Netherlands

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

could be true yes
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
redmenace
+0|6543
What has america done?
You forgot a couple
Encouraged the use of capitalism
Been the head of much technological research, both medical and other wise.

And in regaurds to the US driving up the price of oil, there is no evidence of such. No investigation has shown other wise. The only way that is true is the fact that the US generates high demand which leads to higher price. But even w/o the demand of the US, the gov'ts in Europe would tax all the more.
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6689
well at least were not all commie

and why are we banging on each other our two societys are great freinds just get along

Last edited by FubarJonny (2006-05-29 10:28:22)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837
I am sure there are countries that run well and have less crime etc. But the entire continent of Europe?
I would think the Ethnic cleansing alone would put them out of the running.
killswitch_uk
+4|6543
https://img132.exs.cx/img132/3365/vaeric.jpg
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6631|Finland

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

DonFck wrote:

What a dumb question.
AMERICA  FUCK YEAH!
Lär dig att quota! Jag sade inte detta utan snubben före mig! Fan va dåligt..

And the same in english:

Learn how to f**ing quote! I never said that, but the guy before me! That's weak..
I need around tree fiddy.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6709|Sweden

redmenace wrote:

What has america done?
You forgot a couple

And in regaurds to the US driving up the price of oil, there is no evidence of such. No investigation has shown other wise. The only way that is true is the fact that the US generates high demand which leads to higher price. But even w/o the demand of the US, the gov'ts in Europe would tax all the more.
The invasion of Iraq brought up the price of oil. Thats 100% certain. And Europe encouraged the use of capitalism and made a lot of technological research too. Find something more unique.

Last edited by Sh1fty2k5 (2006-05-29 14:18:36)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

redmenace wrote:

What has america done?
You forgot a couple

The invasion of Iraq brought up the price of oil. Thats 100% certain. And Europe encouraged the use of capitalism and made a lot of technological research too. Find something more unique.
Seconded. When the people of Iraq have to queue for hours to get petrol (imported no less!) you knows there's a problem!
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

rebuilt Japan, Germany, most of Europe and stopped Communism

Last edited by Horseman 77 (2006-05-29 15:28:28)

d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6685|Hell's prison

Horseman 77 wrote:

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

rebuilt Germany, most of Europe and stopped Communism
WORD!!!
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6576|Arlen, Texas
Bla bla bla, its just opinions, and you know what those are like. Only lived in US so I cannot comment on how peeps live or are treated elsewhere.

Elton John is getting divorced-found out his husband was having sex behind his back......
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837
come to think of it what has any other country done in the last 200 ?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

Horseman 77 wrote:

come to think of it what has any other country done in the last 200 ?
Al Gore invented the internet! jk

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-05-29 15:56:58)

Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6576|Arlen, Texas

DonFck wrote:

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

What a dumb question.

AMERICA  FUCK YEAH!
FYI, Team America was made with total and complete sarcasm in mind..
Vincent Price--"Actor, writer, and gourmet, born in St Louis, Missouri. He traveled through Europe, studied at Yale, and became an actor. " So only Cushing And Lee apply. Funny you pick those three(from IMDB.COM)-"Price and Christopher Lee were born on the same day (27th May) and Peter Cushing was born on the 26th." wooooo-hooooooo-oooooooo *creepy sound*

Last edited by Smaug (2006-05-29 18:29:37)

NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6669|Everett, WA, US
Europussies.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard