Danne_butcher
+4|6564
For me snipers or so damn low lifed...they are in my consideration more felty and nasty than the worst tank whore...Many snipers are REALLY good and do have fantastic accuracy..but sadly most of them are the kind that lay claymores on spawn points and then runs away and hide behind a corner, and then they begin to jerk of and look at the scooreboard... and after a while he collect one kill and soon it will be 2 kill. its so fucked up because that so called sniper hasnt even shoot a SINGEL bullet.  Another thing that i hate is when i am going for a control point i do need a vodnik or something to take the flag with because there like 15 claymores at the flag its so stupid. EA and dice are destroying a great game only with thoose fucking claymores. I am tired of this shit, i will start looking for another game to play i just dont think its funny anymore.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6576|Area 51
*speechless*
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6637|Britain and Damn proud of it!
Say what now?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6743|St. Andrews / Oslo

*utter silence*
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
joker8baller
+68|6678
lol. I'll headshot you from 400m out... just stand around jumping in my server^^
Kontrolfreq
+50|6616|Cambridge UK
Erm ok...... Bye then
chittydog
less busy
+586|6846|Kubra, Damn it!

RDMC(2) wrote:

*speechless*
Wow, took the words right outta my mouth. +1 for world's most appropriate response...
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6602|Your attic
*taps foot*
anything to say??
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6635|Birmingham, UK
Erm...someone who just runs around putting claymores in your path when he respawns is annoying...
Use a pistol instead of succumbing to loss and suiciding-claymore laying!
Ssandstorm
+73|6746|Perth, Western Australia
hey danne butcher, my claymores will love u long time, sucky suck
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6805|Idaho, USA / Age 30

chittydog wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

*speechless*
Wow, took the words right outta my mouth. +1 for world's most appropriate response...
uhmmm........I have nothing to say either.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6558|Doncaster, UK
It's not the snipers that are scum, it's the people who bunnyhop down the street so that you can't get a decent shot at them.

I know this is a game and not real, but come on. A little bit of common sense says that people do not bounce around like they're on a trampoline.

Snipers are okay in my book, you should try doing what the successful snipers do, I can't!
Danne_butcher
+4|6564
I think its wonderful to see that all of u snipers think its okey with spawn raping!! it must be really challenging
and of course u will become a better stats padder thats for sure..
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6821|Marathon, Florida Keys

Danne_butcher wrote:

I think its wonderful to see that all of u snipers think its okey with spawn raping!! it must be really challenging
and of course u will become a better stats padder thats for sure..
LOL
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Danne_butcher
+4|6564
successful sniper!!!! haha    yea thats really hard just lay some claymore...but what do mean is that respect a good sniper i cant say much about when a sniper get me with a clean hit some are good and they playing the class as the should do  not a spawnpoint claymore whore
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6821|Marathon, Florida Keys
danne_butcher..

i suggest you try https://www.willglen.com/pimages/hop_thumb.gif
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
chittydog
less busy

Spawn raping? When did that come into the picture? Leaving claymores at your own flag isn't spawn raping. Neither is leaving claymores around corners for people. Everyone agrees that claymores are frustrating, but you don't seem to have a clear argument here or examples to back up your complaints.
C.Schaffer
+19|6609|Sweden
Haha well see you in another life then m8:)
watch for claymores on the street!

Last edited by C.Schaffer (2006-05-26 09:20:53)

chittydog
less busy

Hey, Danne_butcher. You should fill in your "From" section in your profile so people can tell you're not a native English speaker.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6853|Missoula, MT
First off, "probually"? Come on...Chuy went to the trouble of adding a spell check to this forum. 

Secondly, the claymore is part of the game.  If every class had it, everyone would use it.  It's a game, and remember, you can always find a server with the FF off so you won't see the claymores scattered about that way.  If you keep finding someone's claymores, try running around a little more carefully.  Watch out!    Enough whining about this dead horse issue.  Just try to have fun!  Did I mention it's a game? 
Danne_butcher
+4|6564
haha chittdog what i am talking about is that when a sniper runs in to my teams spawn point not their own..then lay some claymores at the points i spawn and die directly  Do you really think thats nice and fair game play  but in here everyone thinks thats okey   but I dont   thats all i am saying nothing more
Yong-OV
+11|6569

Danne_butcher wrote:

For me snipers or so damn low lifed...they are in my consideration more felty and nasty than the worst tank whore...Many snipers are REALLY good and do have fantastic accuracy..but sadly most of them are the kind that lay claymores on spawn points and then runs away and hide behind a corner, and then they begin to jerk of and look at the scooreboard... and after a while he collect one kill and soon it will be 2 kill. its so fucked up because that so called sniper hasnt even shoot a SINGEL bullet.  Another thing that i hate is when i am going for a control point i do need a vodnik or something to take the flag with because there like 15 claymores at the flag its so stupid. EA and dice are destroying a great game only with thoose fucking claymores. I am tired of this shit, i will start looking for another game to play i just dont think its funny anymore.
Don't forget to close the door on your way out *wave*
skywalker107
+2|6591
I think claymores are one of the more Realistic aspects of this game. If i want to protect something from an invading force i am going to buy a damn truck load of claymores. I would say though that the engineer should have the ability to disarm them of the gernade should easily blow them up. When i walk past an alley and get blow away i don't think "Damn Snipers" I think "My fault should have checked first".

And yes I am a avg. Sniper for the most part and I love my Claymores!!!
Your probably the same guy who gets Sniped over and over at the respawn 'cause spawning at a different point and sneaking up on me is too hard.
GATOR591957
+84|6638

Danne_butcher wrote:

Your original post says you need a Vodnik because of all the claymores.  I believe what is or was so attactive to most players is or was the realism.  (pre 1.3) Face it, our men and women in uniform face these dangers and worse in battle.  I thought for sure they would put roadside bombs in, maybe 1.4.  Anyway if you can't deal with it go play Monopoly and quit whining.  People like you are the ones EA listens to and will end up ruining the game.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6720

Danne_butcher wrote:

Why not play something other that karkand where the clays are not nearly as prevolent.  Most of the other maps have plenty of space to walk around the clays so snipers actualy use them for defence.  I snipe but I have more than twice as many kills with the riffle than with the clays, but I will be going for my vet explosive soon so have fun running into my AT mines and clays.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard