mad scotsman
+177|6620|scotland
go to capture a flag and you see someone spawn but not move,,,hes an idle, do you capture the flag after you kill him OR do you go from spawn point to spawn point killing him over and over to give your self a new fav victim???

the reason i ask is that on dragon valley i went to cap the flag and noticed a guy just standing there, so i killed him, sure as he spawns and just stands again, so i dont cap the flag and go round the spawn points knifing this guy, however after killing him 6 or 7 times i start to feel guilty and cap the flag. would you?
samfink
+31|6567
cap the flag, then find the guy and knife him again, anyway, he is a visual guide to where a flag is.

edit- am I the obly one who has noticed the flag on the US carrier is in an inaccessible area? talk about uncappable. maybe if you did a super-accurate parachute drop, or had SF and used a grappling hook.

Last edited by samfink (2006-05-26 08:38:12)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6577|Area 51

mad scotsman wrote:

go to capture a flag and you see someone spawn but not move,,,hes an idle, do you capture the flag after you kill him OR do you go from spawn point to spawn point killing him over and over to give your self a new fav victim???

the reason i ask is that on dragon valley i went to cap the flag and noticed a guy just standing there, so i killed him, sure as he spawns and just stands again, so i dont cap the flag and go round the spawn points knifing this guy, however after killing him 6 or 7 times i start to feel guilty and cap the flag. would you?
I would probably kill him and cap the flag, since I mostly play karkand so there u don't have much time to walk around from spawn point to spawn point and kill him cuz ur most likely to run into a billion infantry men dozen apc's and tanks and a shitload of arty
Oooh I sure do love karkand
buttered noodle
+16|6657|ohio

mad scotsman wrote:

well, if there was a mounted MG around id work on that badge, i would likely rape him maybe 20-25 times at most, its really funny when they realize what happened.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6573|Here.
AFKs never actually cross my mind in the heat of combat..
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6609|Seattle

Rape away. If he's too dumb to spawn somewhere else, he deserves it.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
{CN}420
+30|6689
I'd knife him, then cap the flag. +2 for capture points.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6706|Howell, Mi USA
Id knife him first then cap the flag. u never know if he might come back while your capping, and kill u.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6691|Broadlands, VA
Well, as someone once said "Life's tough.  It's tougher if you're stupid."  If you are going AFK and don't bring up the Kit/Squad selection screen to keep you from spawning, well, you and your team get what you deserve and the other guy gets a new badge.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6700|"The Empire"
Very tempting to rape the shit out of him with my knife or pistol as going AFK deserves that, but would prob cap the flag after only a couple of kills, as knowing my luck someone else would spawn and walk up and knife me as im there having a party!!!
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6649|Wigan. Manchester. England.
shoot the shit out of him untill he comes back
[CSG*] Bane_The_Destroyer
+7|6607|Pleasanton, CA

buttered noodle wrote:

well, if there was a mounted MG around id work on that badge, i would likely rape him maybe 20-25 times at most, its really funny when they realize what happened.
LOL true that!!

Sadly though, I would just kill once and cap the flag. I only play on our 64 server so that going around to just kill him would only last about 5 seconds =P
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6658
i would just keep killing him, and reinact scenes from movies, such as top gun without the planes.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6731|Melbourne, Australia
hes probly having a heart attack .. and after 3 months in hospital finally recovers.. staggers bac kto the computer to find that he has a new fav enemy whos killed him more then 30 times the man has another heart attack and hes blood is on your hands
mad scotsman
+177|6620|scotland
good to see lots of nice decent people that would cap the flag,,,this was a 16 player on a 64 map so i probably had the time to do lots more.

going afk while still spawning is asking for it though lol.
Itchy_nuts
+11|6558

King_County_Downy wrote:

Rape away. If he's too dumb to spawn somewhere else, he deserves it.
Agreed why waste a perfectly easy target In fact I’ll try and kill him with every single weapon in my inventory and hopefully get it right before someone else spawn’s there and kills me in all my raping glory hahahahahahahahaha the noob deserves it
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6691|Broadlands, VA

I.M.I Militant wrote:

hes probly having a heart attack .. and after 3 months in hospital finally recovers.. staggers bac kto the computer to find that he has a new fav enemy whos killed him more then 30 times the man has another heart attack and hes blood is on your hands
Yeah, there is always that. 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard