CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6648|The View From The Afternoon
I've gotten about 10 commander veichle drop kills so far and I love it. The drop is very accurate and therefore easy to own campers with. My advice: Just keep running
Milkballs
+16|6551|CT, US
lol...

Just like how bf2 is about teamwork, yet we get these 20 minute-in-a-tank 50-killstreak spawncamping other side of the map tankwhores which aren't doing anything productive besides bringing down their tickets slowly.

Better example: Warlord, people playing as medic as a selfhealing class when there's 50 points to be had laying in front of them and all they have to do is pop out a defribulator, but it doesnt happen.

Nobody really plays this game as EA intended. Everyone cuts corners. Dropping vehicles on peoples faces should've been here beta stage.
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6673|Dayton, Ohio

CruZ4dR wrote:

I've gotten about 10 commander veichle drop kills so far and I love it. The drop is very accurate and therefore easy to own campers with. My advice: Just keep running
But the point is that You do not get credit for it. Should You?????
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer

KnowMeByTrailOfDead wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

But the point is that You do not get credit for it. Should You?????
I don't want extra points or kills for it. The good laugh is all worth it. Finally commanding has become fun.
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6573|Nottingham, UK

Milkballs wrote:

lol, Saying that an unmanned vehicle that you position shouldn't grant a kill if it indeed does kill someone is like saying claymores shouldn't grant kills because even though you skillfully placed them there you shouldn't get a kill because it was unmanned.
Umm, no, ignoring the fact that clay mechanics should be tweaked/# of clays set back to 5, theres a few big differences.

They chucked a fscking elephant out of a plane in some movie. It didn't drop straight down.
You jump out of a plane/chopper/off a building/spawn in the air on warlord and night flight, your course alters.
Drop a supply crate, it's not 100% on the spot you dropped it 100% of the time
Drop a car on top of a tank, it KILLS it, ram the same car into the WEAKER armour on the tracks and do half damage at most.
The mechanic for vehicle drops is fscked in the first place. Don't argue the toss about how a bugged feature that wasn't intended as a secondary arty strike while your main arty recharges should grant you kills.

It's as bad as the muppets who demand that arty strikes should sink the fscking Essex.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6677|Seattle

Milkballs wrote:

Dropping vehicles on peoples faces should've been here beta stage.
As far as I can tell, everything EA releases is in the beta stage...
LT.Victim
+1,175|6555|British Columbia, Canada
Its called "Cartillery"
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
hi.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard