Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6847|Finland
I have basically lost every single bit of interest in bf2. Months ago, when i first bought the game, it was pure awesome with fast paced maps and others with lot of room for flying etc. But after about 6 months of playing or something like that, it just feels like it has gone downwards all along. What has ea/dice given us in for example patches? 1(!!) new map, shitload of bugs and stupid new "improvements". 1.3 just felt like the stupidest thing ever but back to this one later. Special forces provided new maps, which half of them literally sucked ass (night maps) and the other ones werent that good either. Booster packs? Yea right. Give the new maps in patches? No can do, ea want money, loads of monnneeeyyy!

Yesterday, i tried out 1.3 on a random server just to see what it is like. It was HORRIBLE. The few times i tried to take off from the hangar, enemy commander dropped a car on the runway. Once in a heli, he almost got me with the new exploding bomb again. Also, seems like more and more players whine these days. Theres a shitload of "OMG YOU FUCKING CHEATER CUNT IM REPORTING YOU!" for no real reason. And of course no squadhopping...do i even have to explain this one?

Bf2 is not just what it used to be. Ea/dice better do something about it or WoW will be running on my computer for the next months.

[/angst]
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6590|England
whine and just like the other hundread odd posts about the same things
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6796|Bulgaria
Hey, I agree with you! EA and DICE suck!!!!
A new map FOR FREE in a decent patch would be great, but with EA such things simply DONT happen!
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6847|A Small Isle in the Tropics

haven't touched the game for 2 weeks plus now.. dont miss it at all..

Last edited by mikeshw (2006-05-26 03:05:40)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6774|Dallas
Ditto.  I spend more time on the forums here, than I do in the game.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6847|A Small Isle in the Tropics

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

hmm that got me thinking... out of every game i own the only one I have never gotten bored of is Civilization 4.
ditto.. and i am getting an email round going
bennisboy
+829|6656|Poundland
mate, last time I played was almost 4 months ago. That shows how much exams mess up the normal schedule of things, but I have to say I ain't really missed it. The single player GRAW demo is more fun atm, oh and then there's CS:S which takes a LOT more skill to play, its almost 2 shot kill for most guns.
Sa¢ripan
+12|6749|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
ok guys go play wow, css .... we'll miss you alot, bye.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6774|Dallas

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

hmm that got me thinking... out of every game i own the only one I have never gotten bored of is Civilization 4.
I got bored after I beat it on Deity twice while using the French Empire.....then I just nuked everything for fun.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6590|England

bennisboy wrote:

mate, last time I played was almost 4 months ago. That shows how much exams mess up the normal schedule of things, but I have to say I ain't really missed it. The single player GRAW demo is more fun atm, oh and then there's CS:S which takes a LOT more skill to play, its almost 2 shot kill for most guns.
CS:S = no skill everyone aims for feet and get headshots the game is so easy and is full of hackers .

give me a buggy/fucked up game like bf2 anyday .

the only thing that puts me off bf2 is all the whine about it .If you dont like it leave and play something else .
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6590|England
and thanks to the guys who gave me - karma and not brave enough to say why and leave there names .apart from cougar .

please guys learn something new "stfu" with minus karma is so boring now .use your brains go on it doesnt hurt lol .
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6753|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
hey net sas knight how are you im from plymouth devon too but i live in oz now
ShEpArD_oF_rOt
+16|6576|Illinois
One time this guy gave me a free BMW. That thing drove like shit! I was expecting to be able to hop in and drive it like I used to drive my Buick, but I couldn't! That is such bullshit!!! I hate that asshole for giving me a BMW.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6590|England

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

hey net sas knight how are you im from plymouth devon too but i live in oz now
hi buddy ,good to meet you iam just off to work but when i have time i will send you a pm telling you all about sunny devon lol
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6677|Sydney, Australia

ShEpArD_oF_rOt wrote:

One time this guy gave me a free BMW. That thing drove like shit! I was expecting to be able to hop in and drive it like I used to drive my Buick, but I couldn't! That is such bullshit!!! I hate that asshole for giving me a BMW.
Great post. +1 For you.
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6661

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

You know, out of all the Civilisation games Test Of Time is the best.

I've played Civilisation (Amiga, still got it somewhere), Civilisation 2 (got the playstation version somewhere), Civ 2 Call To Power, Civ 2 Test of Time, Civ 3 (got it for the pc) and Civ 4. (got it, pc)

Test of time is pure awesomeness, out of all the civ games this is the one I always go back to and play. It's that good, Civ 4 doesn't have a light to it.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6760

bennisboy wrote:

css
you should be tacked to the cieling by your eyelids
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6761|The 70's
I took a long break, played through Rome Total War again, and Barbarian Invasion. Then Hearts of Iron 2, a rock-hard WW2 strat game (Germany ftw). Now im playing BF2 again, but only one or two maps a day. Havent got the stamina or patience for a full rotation anymore. Still love it, but you really need the adrenaline rush to do well, and that goes eventually.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6819|Marathon, Florida Keys
ya its about 1/4 the fun it was when i got it.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6558|USA bitches!

[netsas]knight wrote:

and thanks to the guys who gave me - karma and not brave enough to say why and leave there names .apart from cougar .

please guys learn something new "stfu" with minus karma is so boring now .use your brains go on it doesnt hurt lol .
You want people to stop whining about BF2's lameness from time to time, and all you're doing is whining about Karma. Grow the fuck up faggot. Karma isn't anything. WOWZerx2! I got +1 KARMA, I'M COOL NOW!?!!-1m1k... fag.
{CN}420
+30|6687
Cool another whiner gone. More points for the rest of us. You people think way too much about the patches. Just play the fucking game and shut the fuck up.
=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6560|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth

Landepaukku wrote:

Special forces provided new maps, which half of them literally sucked ass (night maps) and the other ones werent that good either.[/angst]
In your opinion sir.....Warlord and Ghost Town are my favourite maps in the entire game (Even better than Karkand and Sharqi IMHO).....
savking
+37|6597|England

Hyper wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

css
you should be tacked to the cieling by your eyelids
lol ill be using that one in the near future

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard