OMG-AIDS
+24|6603|Florida
I've played a few hours with it, because I'm going for the veteran badge and can't freaking aim with this thing.  When I'm shooting it do I need to aim below my target with the crosshair part?

The reason I ask is because when I am prone shooting someone else that is prone, it seems that when I'm aiming at their face I never hit them no matter how well I am control the recoil...

Any tips or advice will be appreciated.
crownvic96
+5|6594
crosshairs? aren't you zooming in?
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6673|USA
mg36...thats all i have to say. and or pistol
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6818|Long Island

Naughty_Om wrote:

mg36...thats all i have to say. and or pistol
yea, i agree, go with the mg36.  if you dont have that, then use pkm in single shot/burst if you can.
OMG-AIDS
+24|6603|Florida

crownvic96 wrote:

crosshairs? aren't you zooming in?
Ironsights...same thing. ;P

I'll have to wait for the next unlock then since I don't have any left.  It's only about 12,000 points away!! :'(
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6739|U.S
much easier to aim at the body and aim at the top of the iron site that is where bullets are going. the PKM is very accurte in 1 shot bursts it is also more powerful than mg36. and when you are laying down shooting at another prone person aim at the top of their head or stand up that is what i do.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6696|The View From The Afternoon
Aim a little higher (just a little) and shoot one shot at a time.
Look at the pic where the white cross appears. Thats the precise point where your bullet will go (at lest at the 1st shot). Eventually you'll get it right. Good luck

https://img103.imageshack.us/img103/5401/screen0332sg.jpg
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6698|San Francisco, CA
eh, the PKM is a delicate weapon. If you're in a map where you KNOW you're gonna need fast shooting power, do use the MG36. However, if you're in a big map and you want to be a PKM Whore, well..use the PKM! It takes a while to get the feel for it..but firstly

Aim down the iron sights, lead your shots, and do 1-2 rd bursts every 1-1.5seconds. If you're not hitting the target there are a few factors to why you aren't.
-too far? arc your shots a little more
-target is moving too fast? aim in front of them

you'll eventually hit the person, once you get the arc/lead good, you oughta have em.

You can use the PKM in those tiny maps, but i don't really recommend that. But what I do is I just compensate for the kickback and pull my mouse back (down) so I can get more shots in on that sexy-sexy soft human meat. Just practice with it and you'll eventually get it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard