JaM3z
Banned
+311|6731
Well now that the new vehicle drops can destroy commander assets i supose it will make the game even more interesting and make commander's actually stay in there base's and repair there assets.

Check it out

Click here to watch vehicle-drop-madness

Last edited by JaM3z (2006-05-25 16:01:27)

ST19AG_WGreymon
+5|6761|Clinton, MD, USA
Holy crap that was awesome!
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6703|Canada
I just got 183 points as commander for doing nothing more than getting a few drop kills...  I was 2 and 4..  wtf bug
TheRealRyanRay
+22|6593|Gainesville, FL
sweet
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6687

Bwahahahahaha!.   Patch 1.31 here we come.

Last night, I got vehicle dropped twice.  Once as a sniper, the other as I was trying to sneak into the Karkand factory.

If you can't get a team mate to take out a lonewolf, drop the vehicle. Works better than arty, since you can't hear it coming.  LOL...
WolfkillerXIII
+0|6646
I dropped a vehicle on the enemy heli at the TV station at Sharqi while it was taking off, hoping it would destroy it. Instead it flew with it on there for like 5 seconds, then it rolled off onto the ground. Didn't look like it damaged the heli at all.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6655|South Jersey
surprisingly, i havnt seen much dilly-dally(for lack of a better word) witht the vehicle drop system
i mowed down alot of guys on karkand with it though;)
panderiz
+32|6787
Only good thing with the vehicle drop is nailing tard snipers.

Majority of snipers are useless and hardly contribute to the team in which they are in.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6731
i would rather blow the other teams arty with it seems to be a good use as you dont have to wait for the long spec ops guy to treak it ha;f way there only to be blown up.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6731
updated link to better quality vid
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6640|Mhz

JaM3z
Banned
+311|6731

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=25884

use the search...
sorry but i beleve this thread thread was started before that one... and i did search and found noting at the the time, as nothing was posted.....

kthnxbye
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6740|Melbourne, Australia
thats so mad!
KiLLMasTer
+3|6802|West Va (USA)
LoL thay can't test Beep.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard