[KS]RECON
+35|6573|E 2/351 Camp Anaconda
Hey check this bird ... LOL can speak. Coooooool (Imagine teaching the bird to speak MEC=arabic or chinese from BF2) A friend of mine got one as birthday present but is green and a little bigger. His mom spend $1000. 
http://www.holylemon.com/GeniusBird.html

p.s. OK OK it's confusing - Check the bird, forget about MEC IMAO

Last edited by [KS]RECON (2006-05-25 13:22:39)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6701|Tampa Bay Florida
?  MEC language?  wouldn't that be Arabic or Persian or something?

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-05-25 12:47:51)

rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6608|England
You realise MEC isn't actually a single country and probably there's more than one language involved there.
ATC
+58|6755|...
I think its arabic..
5peedy
+27|6611|the Faroe Islands
freaking awesome bird... but MEC stands for Middle Eastern Coalition i think... probably more than one country
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6701|Tampa Bay Florida
Ya, and I thought that Iran was the most likely country to lead the MEC... and they speak Persian.... I still don't get what that has to do with birds... ?

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-05-25 13:03:47)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6655
persian isnt a language, its farsi.  and the MEC in the game speak arabic
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6721|Sweden
OMG, those people are the actors from reba, the ultra-american country shit-com.. DEFEND!
Rothaus
+2|6560
dirka dirka jihad
I'm Persian and I don't speak it, but I know the don't speak Persian. I know this because I was playing a heated battle and my headphones are on full blast and my mom could hear the whole "ABHATA KHATA RIJAUD. ABDILA MUSTAHEV! ALLAH AN DUN ARISH NI KOV, RAI DU MIRA KURATEN" thing going on, and I asked her and she said it's most likely Arabic, and definitely not Persian (since she speaks it, heh.)
Darky
Hi..
+71|6573|Here.
Teach the bird to say 'Anal Musharef' and take it along to cocktail parties.
Itchy_nuts
+11|6557

[KS]RECON wrote:

Hey check this bird ... LOL can speak. Coooooool (Imagine teaching the bird to speak MEC=arabic or chinese from BF2) A friend of mine got one as birthday present but is green and a little bigger. His mom spend $1000. 

They should teach the bird to say this post suck's dick like the guy who posted it. Stupid noob
Every body knows about holy lemon dork
[KS]RECON

Itchy_nuts wrote:

[KS]RECON wrote:

They should teach the bird to say this post suck's dick like the guy who posted it. Stupid noob
Every body knows about holy lemon dork
OOOO excuse me if you had bad day Mr. Itchy Nuts ... may be is about time to take a bath so the nuts if you get pair of course will not be itchy any more.
P.S. Nobody ask for your opinion anyway, Thank you Nuts!

Last edited by [KS]RECON (2006-05-26 12:24:26)

Itchy_nuts
+11|6557
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Dude you don’t know shit

ksRecon wrote:

pear
every body loves the nuts especially  my nuts even your G/F does. In her mouth softly nibbling on them whilst you watch her clean them Hey what do you know there getting  washed

Last edited by Itchy_nuts (2006-05-26 12:22:30)

[KS]RECON

Itchy_nuts wrote:

ksRecon wrote:

pear
every body loves the nuts especially  my nuts even your G/F does. In her mouth softly nibbling on them whilst you watch her clean them Hey what do you know there getting  washed
Whatever
acidkiller187
+123|6642

Itchy_nuts wrote:

ksRecon wrote:

pear
lol
Itchy_nuts
+11|6557
Hey recon Were did you go first you talk allot of shit and know your all quite your gay dude but your g/f is good
acidkiller187
+123|6642
Hey dude [Itchy_nuts] please chill out or get the hell out what’s your problem anyway?

Last edited by acidkiller187 (2006-05-26 12:41:13)

Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6667|Brisbane, Australia

wait wait wait wait!!

You say he is gay, so that would make his g/f a man, but a crossdressing/transexual one.................

Wow, just wow, and you say *she* is good?

Thats just plain wrong......

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard