=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6874
My new favorite victim... poor guy.

http://bf2s.com/player/46962868/

I was on dragon valley lastnight getting some more footage for my sniper video I'm making(dragon valley[64] has become my favorite sniping map). Well The guy mentioned above kept getting on the TOW at the Tmple flag. And I just kept headshotting him off of it. Later he decided to switch to sniper to try and have a sniper battle... OWNED. xD "IT WAS LIKE BOOM HEADSHOT, BOOM HEADSHOT, BOOOM HEADSHOOOOOOT"

Feels good to have a favorite victim with 9 kills... with a sniper rifle. *takes deep beath and releases it* sweet victory.

He'll be featured in my video whenever I finish it.

speaking of which... Anyone know of a good, free video editing program that has a easy interface like Windows Movie maker?
windows Movie maker insists on crashing anytime I try making a movie.
[CSG*] Bane_The_Destroyer
+7|6636|Pleasanton, CA
I have some registered copies of Sony Vegas 6 if you're interested.
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6667|Britain and Damn proud of it!

[CSG*] Bane_The_Destroyer wrote:

I have some registered copies of Sony Vegas 6 if you're interested.
How Rare.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6830|Singapore

Share with me too
JahManRed
wank
+646|6669|IRELAND

Moved to snipper gloating/video/best headshot, score/more videos- section.......................... oh wait im not a mod............ohh wait that section dosent exist...........
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6874

JahManRed wrote:

Moved to snipper gloating/video/best headshot, score/more videos- section.......................... oh wait im not a mod............ohh wait that section dosent exist...........
This forum is "BF2 Chatter"
This post is chatter about BF2.
It is in the correct section.
Your sad attempt at being funny and/or clever has failed.
You lose.

Oh yeah, it's "sniper"

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2006-05-25 12:49:56)

sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6737|minnesota

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Well The guy mentioned above kept getting on the TOW at the Tmple flag. And I just kept headshotting him off of it. Later he decided to switch to sniper to try and have a sniper battle... OWNED. xD "IT WAS LIKE BOOM HEADSHOT, BOOM HEADSHOT, BOOOM HEADSHOOOOOOT"

Feels good to have a favorite victim with 9 kills... with a sniper rifle. *takes deep beath and releases it* sweet victory.
nice
Sexy in Garden
+11|6624
sounds a plan
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6737|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

I was on dragon valley lastnight getting some more footage for my sniper video I'm making(dragon valley[64] has become my favorite sniping map). Well The guy mentioned above kept getting on the TOW at the Tmple flag. And I just kept headshotting him off of it. Later he decided to switch to sniper to try and have a sniper battle... OWNED. xD "IT WAS LIKE BOOM HEADSHOT, BOOM HEADSHOT, BOOOM HEADSHOOOOOOT"

speaking of which... Anyone know of a good, free video editing program that has a easy interface like Windows Movie maker?
amd this needed a topic why?
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6786|Houston, TX
I'd love to make a video of something along these lines (9+ kills of same guy in one round) and finish the video with Bruce Campbell's Back-turned-towards-you exhale with 100% ownage/satisfaction (Army of Darkness - Bruce vs Crazy bitch witch scene)  but edit in a sniper rifle instead of the shottie.
I lack the expertise to accomplish that, but if someone has the time.....

KJ
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6811|New York

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

amd this needed a topic why?
And you needed to post why?  BTW, you didn't even take the time to see you spelled "aNd" wrong.
l41e
+677|6689

Amd, BTW, howzabout we stop being retards and comment on the original post? JOMG I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!!!!11

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard