FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=359477#p359477

page 6

Last edited by FFLink13 (2006-05-25 14:30:38)

AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6548|inside your nose.
Ok so let me get this straight. You create and LAN game then select co-op mode or w/e, then you pick all the stuff like tickets and time, then you create it and wait for you buddy to join the game? Oh and people can join the co-op game even if there not in yer house or hooked up to each other?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England
i suppose you have to OWN a server to be able to run a co-op game over the net and not just on LAN

i aint too sure tho...
AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6548|inside your nose.
I thought the whole point of the co-op was so that you could play w/ yer friends with bots on an LAN. It would really suck if you had to own a server..
DSRTurtle
+56|6687
your computer doubles as the server.  And yes you can play over the internet if you know the ip address of that person's connection. 

Remember to function properly you may have to enable port forwarding on your router for outside user(s) to join.
FFOLKES
+39|6764
In Co-op:

Yes you can have 16, 32, and 64 player SIZED maps
Yes you can have unlocks
Yes you can break the 48 player threshold
Yes you can play co-op by yourself

Check out the Single Player forum for more info:

http://battlefieldsingleplayer.planetba … topic=4647
YourDoomed4
+2|6547
cool
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia
try 31 bots on warlord, vs you, 32 player map, and take the palace, hold them off. For a laugh set the spawn to 2 sec, and on easy. Been alota fun
gun.KingRat
+12|6691
Just curious why this is news? You've been able to co-op against bots for a long time.
FFOLKES
+39|6764
I agree you have been able to with the Connect to IP option since day 1.  The new co-op mode allows you a little more control of some of the settings.  It's still not where it should be...
DSRTurtle
+56|6687

FFOLKES wrote:

I agree you have been able to with the Connect to IP option since day 1.  The new co-op mode allows you a little more control of some of the settings.  It's still not where it should be...
It's a lot better than the single player option.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard