Bucephale
+5|6660|yes, Canada
I was close to my 50,000th points(!), but since the download of full patch 1.3, I can't play anymore ( even in solo!!!!!!!) due to heavy lag.
I wrote to EA and the computerized on-line technician answer was totally irrelevant...Any clue someone some where?????????
Hyper
Banned
+154|6762
irrelelavent?
i simply do not beleive that
come on
its EA , its HAS to be good
yuck7777
+12|6786|USA
yup! I got lag too!!! Not all the time though. I tried resetting my internet conection and it seems to work better now. Don't ask me how the patch f--ked up my conection speeds but it did. It is working better now.
C.Schaffer
+19|6610|Sweden
same here, suffers from lag due to 1.3....dunno what to do
goblinstomper
I ♣ Seals
+8|6577|Hampshire
I get it every now and then (my ping is still about 18), i just alt+tab out of BF and back in again. Seems to work for me.
Bucephale
+5|6660|yes, Canada

yuck7777 wrote:

yup! I got lag too!!! Not all the time though. I tried resetting my internet conection and it seems to work better now. Don't ask me how the patch f--ked up my conection speeds but it did. It is working better now.
Thanks Yuck! Much better now!
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6655|England
How do i reset my connnection? Unplug the router for 10 mins?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6633|London, England
Is it video card low FPS type lag?
Ping/Internet lag?
Or is it RAM related lag and you stutter about, becuase your HD is going crazy (blinking HD light during gameplay)?

If it's the last one (which i had), then uninstall BF2, delete all BF2 related stuff (use a registry cleaner too if you can), re-install with full patch, then defrag your hard-drive. It helped me..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard