ArkAng37
+1|6852|San Antonio, TX
Sup guys? I was trying to get my expert command badge and it seems like everytime I try to go after it I cant get it. My team or the other wins within 30 mins. So can someone tell me a server that I can go to tht takes more than  30 mins  a round? Thx!

Ark
McGruff
+0|6785
go to a map that only has like 15 or so people in it that runs 64. Usually the tickets go very slow. Should give ya enough time to do your thing.
BudRell
+2|6844|Home

McGruff wrote:

go to a map that only has like 15 or so people in it that runs 64. Usually the tickets go very slow. Should give ya enough time to do your thing.
Lolz..what if there are couple of players, who know what to do, on the other side ? It will be the most painful experience for trying to get that badge

It comes when it comes...don't be so hasty...
addict10n
+1|6785
Come into my server, I have a 32 man server running mostly 64 man maps. The tickets are higher therefore the game lasts longer.

Just type in Bloodbath and you'll see it.
slidero
Yeah I joined a pub once to get my vet command... it was 64p OCS with 20 people on the server.  Long story short, it lasted about 2 hours and I got 3 medals out of it, plus the vet command.

Last edited by slidero (2005-10-13 14:25:11)

McGruff
+0|6785

BudRell wrote:

McGruff wrote:

Usually the tickets go very slow.
Lolz..what if there are couple of players, who know what to do, on the other side ? It will be the most painful experience for trying to get that badge

It comes when it comes...don't be so hasty...
Hence that part..
ArkAng37
+1|6852|San Antonio, TX
alright cool man thx!
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6851|Waikato, Aotearoa
Another thing that I have noticed (and i am prolly wrong), dont try and gun hard out for it. Kick back, relax and enjoy the round. I have been going hard out for my Vet Spec Ops the last few days and failed almost every game. I got on this morning, took Spec Ops kit (as you do), killed ppl, took flags blew shit up and generally had a ball. At the end of the round voila Vet Spec Ops, Silver Medal and Good Conduct Medal all came my way
ArkAng37
+1|6852|San Antonio, TX
Oh When I go for a metal or badge I just chill and take my time. But I just knowticed the requirements for the badge yesterday and wanted to go for it, but all the servers that I play on are rarely take 30 min to win or lose the round. So I just wanted to know if there is a server that yall play on that takes more than 45 or more min. a round. But I normally am relaxed about the badge or metal or what not.
ArkAng37
+1|6852|San Antonio, TX
I have another question. On your server dood I want to get my expert c4 badge. Do you think I would have enough time to get that as well?
addict10n
+1|6785
you should, especially if its on Dragon Valley or Operation Clean Sweep, Those maps seeom to last forever!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard