I'm from the USA - I wouldn't vote2%2% - 4
I'm not from the USA - Bill Clinton19%19% - 27
I'm not from the USA - George Bush Jnr1%1% - 2
I'm not from the USA - Another candidate16%16% - 22
I'm not from the USA - I wouldn't vote6%6% - 9
Total: 137
BVC
+325|6688
A flatmate and I were shooting the shit over some pasta and a few glasses of wine and this came up, so I thought I'd ask BF2S what it thought.

If a US election were held tomorrow, and the two main contenders for president were Bill Clinton and George Bush Jnr, who would you vote for?
Hawk390
+27|6636|Melbourne, Australia
Im not from the USA, but i can tell you one thing. If i had the vote, ANYONE EXCEPT BUSH! I dont think he actually has any idea how much he is hated everywhere in the world. and i dont mean to be pointing fingers or anything, but how the FUCK could you americans re-elect him? now i just wanna say i got nothing against americans, but i absolutely hate the government policies. and it boggles the mind how he could have gotten in again.

You know who you guys need? Arnie. Arnold Swarzenneger. He would kick ass as president.
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6827|Deutschland/Germany
Poor Arnold noone can spell his name in English-speaking countries
[FHF]MattyZ
What the Deuce?
+29|6654|Washington
Clinton
[RTC]invaderzim69
+19|6548|newcastle australia
id vote for hilary clinton she is the only sane politican you have
BattlefieldMedic
+25|6593|Sydney City, THE city.
definately not arnold shawtrz-whatever his name is spelt as-

hes not a politician, hes a movie star! thats the only reason he one the election.
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6736|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)

[RTC]invaderzim69 wrote:

She's a cold bitch. If she'd only put out Bill wouldn't have had to search for some intern to satisfy him.
BVC
+325|6688
I gave a null vote, I have no opinion.

ArMaG3dD0n wrote:

Schwarzenegger? I took German in 3rd form and love his movies especially bladerunner   I know schwarz means black, but whats the rest mean if anything?
anzus
Wheres the trigger?
+34|6636|Wangaratta, Australia
I'm not from USA but I would vote Bush jnr back in for comical reason's, him and our prime minister john Howard (Australia) together make a great stand up comedy duo. I would sooo miss his funny interviews.
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6599|Sweden

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

[RTC]invaderzim69 wrote:

She's a cold bitch. If she'd only put out Bill wouldn't have had to search for some intern to satisfy him.
hillary wants to ban all "violent" games, so if you vote for her there will be no BF2142 for you yankees
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6665|Colorado
The system is broken & needs re-worked, until that day I shall not contribute too the politics of this society.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6835|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Clinton for the win! lol
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6728|Salt Lake City

I normally vote Democrat, but if McCain would pull his nose out of the asses of the Bible thumpers, I would vote for him.  I would also vote for Colin Powell.
Longbow
+163|6639|Odessa, Ukraine
Clinton , he seemed to be much more clever than Bush family together..
The Bartenders Son
+42|6686|online
I would vote for myself
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

[RTC]invaderzim69 wrote:

Hillary...dear lord. What exactly has she done for the US?
https://clinton.senate.gov/images/home/topmast/topmast_hillary.jpg
Whenever I see her I expect some half-assed marching band to be playing random communist riffs.

That being said, she's being a bit quiet. I think the Clintons want to wrest control of the party back from Kennedy & Co. I expect that Hillary will be in the primaries, but not the presidential election itself, unless the Dems can't pull some promising name out of their collective arses. There's just too many people in red states who do not like Hillary.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-05-25 07:49:50)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6554
Yes.  And Bush had done what before he was elected?  Other than screw up, that is.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636

Bubbalo wrote:

Yes.  And Bush had done what before he was elected?  Other than screw up, that is.
you really have no idea about what goes on in the world do you?
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6763|Atlanta, GA USA

Pubic wrote:

Schwarzenegger? I took German in 3rd form and love his movies especially bladerunner   I know schwarz means black, but whats the rest mean if anything?
I think it means black plowman
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6835|Reykjavík, Iceland.

atlvolunteer wrote:

Pubic wrote:

I think it means black plowman
Black *n-word* maybe?
remo
+20|6569

TrollmeaT wrote:

The system is broken & needs re-worked, until that day I shall not contribute too the politics of this society.
Wrong idea.  Completely wrong.

You don't fix problems with inaction.  You vote the dumbasses out of office.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6728|Salt Lake City

Pubic wrote:

ArMaG3dD0n wrote:

LOL...last time I checked, Arnold wasn't in Bladerunner.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Pubic wrote:

ArMaG3dD0n wrote:

he was in the original star wars trilogy too, remember.
Erkut.hv
+124|6727|California

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Pubic wrote:

ArMaG3dD0n wrote:

Indeed... Harrison Ford

More human than human FTW!
GATOR591957
+84|6619

Hawk390 wrote:

Im not from the USA, but i can tell you one thing. If i had the vote, ANYONE EXCEPT BUSH! I dont think he actually has any idea how much he is hated everywhere in the world. and i dont mean to be pointing fingers or anything, but how the FUCK could you americans re-elect him? now i just wanna say i got nothing against americans, but i absolutely hate the government policies. and it boggles the mind how he could have gotten in again.

You know who you guys need? Arnie. Arnold Swarzenneger. He would kick ass as president.
We didn't.  The system did.  Lies and deception.  It's his presidential legacy.  Hope he enjoys it.

I believe we should have a "no confidence" vote like the Brits.  We'll impeach Nixon for taping and Clinton for well spilling.  Yet an idiot that has less than 1/3 of the county behind him we allow in office.  If our country was a business and he was CEO where do you think he'd be.

Last edited by GATOR591957 (2006-05-25 10:27:42)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard