PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6782|Idaho, USA / Age 30
I Have 1 ban and I would like to know where that was from.   Is there anyway to find out what server that was.  I bet there is a way on the bf2rankedserver.com but I am just not sure.  Please let me know.  Thanks.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
Help!!!!!
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6835|North Texas
There's no way to find that info.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
Really, then how are you suppose to get that ban overruled.  That really sucks.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6586|Seattle

Put in Windows disk, reboot, choose "install" then "yes" to all prompts
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6835|North Texas
What difference does it make though? Are you wanting the ban lifted from your stats? If so, won't happen unless you get your stats reset.

Otherwise, why do you give a shit what server banned you? For one there are thousands of other to choose from. If you don't know what server it was, you're not missing it... right?
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
OK, King, I will try that right now..............oh no, what happened to my winders........No seriously there is no way to find out what server you have been banned from.....that is quite stupid I would have to say.
Gladiator08
Russell Crowe's Loin Cloth
+49|6702|Philadelphia, PA
there are 1000s of servers out there. odds are that you arent banned from at least 96% of them.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6832|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Join every server you find until you get "You are banned"

D'UH!
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
Sure, I was thinking that they have a like a list of some sort that shows what servers you have been banned from in like the bf2rankedservers.com.   You see where I am coming from I hope.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...

NM156 wrote:

What difference does it make though? Are you wanting the ban lifted from your stats? If so, won't happen unless you get your stats reset.

Otherwise, why do you give a shit what server banned you? For one there are thousands of other to choose from. If you don't know what server it was, you're not missing it... right?
I was more asking as a questions I really could care less.  I just wanted to know. 

I guess you could say that curiosity killed the bf2 player..........oh no not the knife!!!!
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
Ok, so now how do I close this stupid topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6835|North Texas
Ask and you shall receive!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard