joey_915
+4|6620
IMO this is the best rythm game for the PS2 and it's just the most awesome game ever made.

what is your opinion?
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6782

joey_915 wrote:

the most awesome game ever made.
CO-SIGN!
Emperor_D
+2|6623|Anderson, Indiana
i spent 2 hours at a fry's electronics playing it on and off. i would agree
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6612|England
Man i love it! my mate has got it too and we have a few beers and jam together in 2 player mode!  have you heard about the new one,you can play bass too! im lead singer in a real band and my mate is the guitarist(i play too) so we just get right into it! loving ziggy stardust! how hard is spanish castle magic and the cream one? lol
By the way,for anyone who knows guitars,ive just bought an epiphone black beauty! man i love it! one day i will buy the gibson one!(yeah right,2500 pounds!)lol +1 for you mate!
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6782
The company I work for (Line 6) was trying to get the licensing for all the gear used in that game, but Gibson got to it first I believe.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6734|San Francisco
Chuy, voodochild, afrojap and I all approve!  I bought it and we are all Experts at it now, and are avidly waiting for Guitar Hero 2 to hit the shelves!
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6612|England

Marconius wrote:

Chuy, voodochild, afrojap and I all approve!  I bought it and we are all Experts at it now, and are avidly waiting for Guitar Hero 2 to hit the shelves!
You have played it expert? with the dreaded orange button! omg i nearly passed out the other day trying it! the little icons were coming at so fast i panicked! What chatacter do you use? i use axel steel and my mate uses clive winston! lol
joey_915
+4|6620
I've played it on expert. I have all the songs on easy and normal 5 starred and 3/4 of hard mode songs done but I haven't finished it on expert yet.

I'll probably be playing it till guitar hero 2 comes out.
darad0
+40|6661|Centreville, VA
what exactly is this game? sounds interesting.. i play guitar irl

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c300/darad0/guitaramp.jpg
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6612|England
You buy the game and get a plastic guitar with five coloured buttons on it,then start a band ingame and you gat lists of songs you have to work your way through,when you select a song eg ziggy stardust you get a screen with guitar neck and you have to press the relevent buttons that coincide with the notes and chords in the song! its great fun,depending on how you do you get more fame and unlock more songs and guitars that are sponsored by gibson! it rules! whats your guitar? looks like a cross between my black beauty and an es-335! its nice! gibson rule!
darad0
+40|6661|Centreville, VA
its a Schecter CSH-1 semi-hollowbody. its my baby, it has amazing tone.

my dream guitar:

G&L  Legacy

https://i7.ebayimg.com/01/i/04/b9/37/0e_1_b.JPG

only $1,300. I'll have it someday

Last edited by darad0 (2006-05-25 08:28:20)

No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6612|England
Yeah id like a 67 black beauty with a gold bigsby tremolo arm or a 67 SG mmm! only a mere £2500 pounds if you are lucky! one day though eh? Serious though get this game,if you play like i do then its a must and like i said earlier if you get a friend to buy it you can play two player,its hilarious! even better after a few beers!lol
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6612|England
this what i want ! note: this is my first attempt at putting a picture here!
*fingers crossed*
https://img67.imageshack.us/img67/648/gibsonblackbeauty14hg.th.jpg

Last edited by No 1 Gooner (2006-05-25 09:00:17)

coldtoast
+12|6658|uk
wow, line 6 - can i have a free kidneybowl pls........ im not sure what guitar i want next, got a jj and a takamine ltd, think i'll either get a mad ibanez or a classic natural finish telecaster.. mmmmmmm   Think tone will win on that one..
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6694|Teesside, UK
Its a fantastic game.  have manged to complete "i love rock and roll" on expert but thats it. I'm still trying to beat the shredder section on normal!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard