xtc4u2c
+1|6539
How do you get the Middle East and Far Middle East Ribbons? I checked the requirments on BF2S on it has a green check mark next to the requirments. does this mean i've completed them? If so, why havent i been awarded the ribbon/s?
Annhilation
+5|6574
what you do is for FME is play 1 second as that team for every map
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6552

Annhilation wrote:

what you do is for FME is play 1 second as that team for every map
then log out and login and go into one of the maps again! voila!

GL Andy
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6688|Germany
Hmm,on my account the Navy Seals service ribbon and the MEC special forces service ribbon fulfilled the requirements at the same time.
But I only received the Navy Seals ribbon and the MEC ribbon hasn't shown up,although I already played MEC special forces again....

Does anybody have a smartass answer for that?
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6838|North Texas

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

heh you're asking a gaming community a question like that??
FamoUs88
+1|6540
im having the same problems with my Middle East Service Ribbon and my Far East Service Ribbon.

it sucks i know.. ive been waiting a few days.
r0oki3
+13|6539
Nice to see you have a purple heart already lol
[OTH]-DocSparky
+1|6778|Baton Rouge, La, USA
I'm in the same situation as you. I have the Navy Seals ribbon, but not the MEC ribbon.  From a thread in the forums (searching, but can't find it), you need to have around 60 hours in theater and 33 hours as MECSF. It is pretty weird if you as me. I figure I'll just keep on playing the periodically and see when I get it.

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Hmm,on my account the Navy Seals service ribbon and the MEC special forces service ribbon fulfilled the requirements at the same time.
But I only received the Navy Seals ribbon and the MEC ribbon hasn't shown up,although I already played MEC special forces again....

heldenhafterheld
+0|6535

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

I've had the same problem. Meanwhile, i received the MECSF Ribbon. Guess what was the trigger? The Time in Theater for Insurgents passed the 50h mark... Strange, but fairly logic since i received the Insurgents Ribbon long before (i guess it was when the MECSF Time in Theater passed the 50h mark). So my conclusion is:

They have mixed up the MECSF and the Insurgents Time in Theater!

EDIT: Ops, after taking a look at your stats i realize this can't be true... But on my account it seemed to be like that

Last edited by heldenhafterheld (2006-05-29 05:02:16)

OD-Belt
+7|6534
wellas of yesterday I completed,( what I thought ) was the requirements for the Far Middle East Ribbon.All  the checkmarks are there,but still no ribbon.I even got 2 badges in the meantime.Oh well,I just got the game and I'm still learning what all bugs go with it..
FAF-Teeje
+47|6535
play on every map----you should get them   (you might not get the little drum roll and stuff, but you will win them)
OD-Belt
+7|6534
Well now I have definetly pllayed all the maps for both ribbons..Far East and MEC..Still nothing..Is it possible that you have to play each tour for a certain duration?..Cause you can check on my stats and see on those ribbons that they all have the green check marks..I've even played on some that were low on minutes,just to increase them some.
Like I've said,I'm trying to get a better idea on what I need to do on things that are left vague,like these ribbons..
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6536|Flower Mound, TX

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

just keep working at it but if all fails call Electronic Arts at 1*650*628*1005 and i guarantee you someone will answer because they answered me.
<3|o|E>KA$H
+1|6534
euro forces glitches it, get the ribbon b4 u play any euro maps, or u might not get it
[OTH]-DocSparky
+1|6778|Baton Rouge, La, USA
It seems that it took 56 hours in theater before I got the MEC SF ribbon (US Seal ribbon came at 50). I don't think it is related to the time as the MECSF army (btw, I had 31.5 hours when I got the ribbon). Of course this could all be chalked up to wierdness on the part of the award system, but I'm just glad that I finally got the ribbon.
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6777|Anaheim, CA

That's bizarre . . . I am also missing the MEC SF ribbon, glad to see I'm not the only one!  Hopefully it will come with more time . . .
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6619|The Netherlands
you dont get the bf2 middle east and far east ribbons if you ahve played ef maps before playd all maps

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard