xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6693
I can't download the incremental 1.3. It says I need 1.22, try downloading that, i need 1.21, need 1.12 and like that. I start bottoms up, go to the next one, says I need 1.12. Total crap. This happened before and I've followed procedures with restarting. Redownloading the incremental but it still doesn't work.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6734|Omaha, Nebraska
Ummm... Try the Full patch?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6623|UK
Dont use EA downloader. Try one of these
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6688
lol
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6839|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I have a rule of always downloading the full one every 2nd time.

First full, then incremental, next full etc.

That way you will get every other patch fast, and every other patch won't screw you over.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6839|Sacramento, Cal

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

I can't download the incremental 1.3. It says I need 1.22, try downloading that, i need 1.21, need 1.12 and like that. I start bottoms up, go to the next one, says I need 1.12. Total crap. This happened before and I've followed procedures with restarting. Redownloading the incremental but it still doesn't work.
what where the changes, that came with that patch again?
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6842|North Texas

splixx wrote:

Ummm... Try the Full patch?

liquidat0r wrote:

Dont use EA downloader. Try one of these

Superior Mind wrote:

lol
Pick a link, any link!
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6693

eMarine wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

what where the changes, that came with that patch again?
change= bullshit so you'll play 2124. Or so i've heard.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard