Horse
+14|6557
6 hours to download each freaking patch !!!! I was just wondering if it`s the same for everyone? They never improve the game anyway. Real flaws in the game are never fixed ie: TK ing pilot with sniper rifle to get the jet should be nerfed.. or auto kicked. How many out there think the original version before any patches was the best ?? EA`s new motto : if it ain`t broke...break it !!
BigWhompaOne
+10|6782
dude i downloaded it in like 20 min
i gotta comcast cable connect
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6835
7 minutes. 900+ KB/s
DSRTurtle
+56|6687
30 minutes for the full patch

I was having a bad day for downloading
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.
20 minutes, 100 kb/s
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra
mine came down in about 10 mins and installed the full version in abotu 3! this has been the easiest patch to install yet.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

Horse wrote:

6 hours to download each freaking patch !!!! I was just wondering if it`s the same for everyone? They never improve the game anyway. Real flaws in the game are never fixed ie: TK ing pilot with sniper rifle to get the jet should be nerfed.. or auto kicked. How many out there think the original version before any patches was the best ?? EA`s new motto : if it ain`t broke...break it !!
Fetus.

Anyway I downloaded it in 30 secs
(I have a 100mbs connection)
Tunacommy
+56|6622|Massachusetts, USA

Horse wrote:

damn....that is slow....

I always look on the WIKI on this site.....there are plenty of options (all better than getting from EA itself) at much higher rates....I got it at about 300-400kbs....took about 5 min....try that next time, much faster.  Not much seems to have changed with this one anyway.
Horse
+14|6557
OK someone must know how can i download this faster??
acidkiller187
+123|6632

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Horse wrote:

Fetus.

Nasty
Teeksy90
Superior lord
+150|6628|Norway
15 mins, downloadspeed started at 4000 Kb/s (!) but decreased to 150 Kb/s after 10 secs
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6653|The Netherlands
The Patch Sux!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6835

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Horse wrote:

Fetus.

I'd like to see video of that BS.
Impaqt
+37|6640|Chicago, Il

Horse wrote:

I always wondered if you could play this game witha Dial Up Connection....

I would suggest getting High Speed Internet......  It becoming quite popular.

Full Patched in under 30 minutes here.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6764
Full patch 30 min.
Horse
+14|6557
Ahah !! sussed it it`s downloading rapid from anotther site. So why the hell does it take so long from the EA site?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6835

Horse wrote:

Ahah !! sussed it it`s downloading rapid from anotther site. So why the hell does it take so long from the EA site?
Probably overloaded servers.
Possum61
+9|6750|Philly PA USA

BigWhompaOne wrote:

dude i downloaded it in like 20 min
i gotta comcast cable connect
Second that here
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6696|Howell, Mi USA
Took me about 30 mins. i started the dl then took my g/f to work and went to the store, by the time i got back and sat down it was done.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Tunacommy
+56|6622|Massachusetts, USA

Cbass wrote:

Took me about 30 mins. i started the dl then took my g/f to work and went to the store, by the time i got back and sat down it was done.
just understood your name when i read "kick his ass!"....great line from a great movie.....lol....

Last edited by Tunacommy (2006-05-24 12:51:59)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard