thinner44
+1|6809
=[4th]=SlayThem .... don't get pissed, get even (easier said than done in my case). As for 'map hacks', you could be right. I saw one (not on a server) and they really do point out your position with clarity.

mikeshw .. I think we need something like 'bf2 addicts online support' ... the kind that brings hot coffee, snacks, maybe a commode .... because once we're into the game, there's pretty much nothing can draw us away from it
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6833

thinner44 wrote:

mikeshw .. I think we need something like 'bf2 addicts online support' ... the kind that brings hot coffee, snacks, maybe a commode .... because once we're into the game, there's pretty much nothing can draw us away from it

Yeah, I know I shouldn't get pissed. haha. I actually did get even. I went into a 64 mashtuur city. mmmm. I was trying to get my Vet spec ops( I had just gone over 15 hours.... I had 17 kills needed 3 more.. and I had THE HARDEST TIME geting to those three kills. well.. a buddy of mine said "guess what I got" so I said "what" and he said "a tank.. take it.. get your kills" I was like "SWEET THANKS" I went in and went from 17 kills to like 39 kills.. lmfao.. it was great..  then I got ganged up on by AT guys

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2005-10-14 01:56:08)

mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6837|A Small Isle in the Tropics

thinner44 wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem .... don't get pissed, get even (easier said than done in my case). As for 'map hacks', you could be right. I saw one (not on a server) and they really do point out your position with clarity.

aimbot was reported on one round i played..so its out there, aint no surprise to me..

thinner..we need a bf2s.com addicts online support first off  this is pathetic..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard