darkcrystal
First Aid! Here!
+12|6687
https://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5255/screen0020id.jpg

discuss
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6684|Seattle
what's the big deal?

he commands a lot, so he uses arty a lot.
beerface702
+65|6692|las vegas
???

re host the pic
Freezer
+4|6707
whoopie.. Don't play on the same server if you don't like that fact..
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6705|Alaska
OMFG SO FUCKING SHOCKING, HE COMMANDS

Sorry just felt like being an ass for a sec
djhspawn
+8|6636|Lakeside, Ca
eh.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida
does anyone care?
warco3
+1|6728|Orlando, FL
WTF is the point of this thread? STFU and leave Firestorm alone! Geez. If the man wants to command and play Karkand the rest of his life LET HIM!
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.
OH WHO GIVES A FUCK IF A NOOB GOT A LITTLE ANGRY AT FIRESTORM FOR ARTYING HIM!!!! WHAT DO YOU DO AS COMMANDER?!?!?!?!?! ASK THE ENEMY TO HIT THE SUICIDE BUTTON???!!?!?!?!? go get a fucking life if you go out of your way to post a picture of nooba bagging out the "best player"

flame at will.
darkcrystal
First Aid! Here!
+12|6687
ummm i didnt say that...i just thought it was funny at the time :p  if you would look at my stats page, you would see that my nic is way longer than that guys.  jesus you people are so uptight sometimes...
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6642|England
Can someone get the pic of the room of those who care? IT seems appropriate. I play Moongamers a lot and I really don't give a toss if Firestorm commands all the time. If I want to command, I go to a different server, and I certainly don't take screenshots and say: OMG I PWNED FIRESTORM (Not you, others have done it) or LOOK, FIRESTORM SAYS HES AN ARTY WHORE and then giggle away like a little schoolgirl

If you have a problem take it up with Firestorm in Teamspeak.........

Fucking Tards.......
DECEPTION_POINT
Banned
+17|6666|newcastle , N.S.W , Australia
WHY IS BALZIN COMING 4th

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

AND WHY IS =RD=VOLX COMING 1st

Last edited by DECEPTION_POINT (2006-05-24 00:07:32)

darkcrystal
First Aid! Here!
+12|6687
wow i guess you guys are really missing the point.  this thread was not intended to be serious at all.  i have nothing against him and really never will.  i thought it was just a tad humorous, but since you people take every thread seriously, i guess there is no point in making funny posts.
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6636|Westminster, California

Sgt.Davi wrote:

Can someone get the pic of the room of those who care? IT seems appropriate. I play Moongamers a lot and I really don't give a toss if Firestorm commands all the time. If I want to command, I go to a different server, and I certainly don't take screenshots and say: OMG I PWNED FIRESTORM (Not you, others have done it) or LOOK, FIRESTORM SAYS HES AN ARTY WHORE and then giggle away like a little schoolgirl

If you have a problem take it up with Firestorm in Teamspeak.........

Fucking Tards.......
Cmon, he just couldn't think of a better topic to post. It's been less than 24 hours sinse 1.3 and everything that could be said about it has been said three times.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6672|Australia
Fuck me...What staggering overreaction from uptight bitches.

You guys need to really ease up, the guys not ragging him he simply posted a humerous picture about someone else who said something.
Sgt.Davi
+300|6642|England
Well excuse me for not seeing the humour behind a picture of a fake account named Firestorm calling the real deal an arty whore....what do you expect the commander to do? Hump the artillery? I mean it is somewhat amusing, due to the irony, but with a surge of anti Firestorm threads, someone creating a Firestorm account and doing something like that is just stupid.........(Yes, I'm being uptight....sue me)
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6636|Westminster, California

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

Fuck me...What staggering overreaction from uptight bitches.

You guys need to really ease up, the guys not ragging him he simply posted a humerous picture about someone else who said something.
Whos over reacting?
I'm bored, he's typing and  I respond.
Basically, I'm trying to do the guy a favor as its only minutes before this thread is closed and he gets a smack down from a mod; something like " keep your mindless comments about Firestorm/Blazinuk to yourself, no one cares"
     I speak from experience.
     Now, good night!
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6651|The Netherlands
doh!
Sgt.Davi
+300|6642|England
Ok, I'm gunna apologize, I think there is a humour to it, but only due to the irony. Sorry!
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6672|Australia
@yerded you did nothing i was talking about.

besides that... yes it is funny because of the irony. He likes to be commander, so he uses the Artlillery. "Firestorm-Artillery Whore".

What is this place coming to last night i was in a squad with a very good pilot (PLA WAKE) when a guy comes in that was playing as US and starts shouting at this pilot because they couldnt get to the island "blah blah not fair blah blah"

Last edited by BF2Craglyeye (2006-05-24 00:23:13)

darkcrystal
First Aid! Here!
+12|6687
suprise suprise...i got -1 for doing something other than bitching and complaining about how ea/dice is ruining the game   and sgt.davi, there is no imposter firestorm in the pic.  a guy named SACP is saying "FIRESTORM = ARTI WHORE", its just bad quality

sorry to everyone for not making a thread about something wrong with the game.  ill keep it in mind for next time
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS
Why do people care?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6730|Michigan
Sgt.Davi, I knew I remembered your name from somewhere!!! I claymored you many times on moongamers!!!
To be fair, You killed me many times too!!! when I have karma again (ran out!) +1 for you... I remembered someone!

As for this thread... eh... whatever noob.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6770|AUS, Canberra
and......no
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6846|North Texas

the_heart_attack wrote:

and......no
Enemy Moderator Spotted!

/me going to bed, have fun night shift!

Board footer