Shadow_Omega
+16|6594
hey,i was wondering how you messed around with the bots in single player,or started a co-op match or found one,i have yet to figure it out and i dont see a thread about it either,anyone else know anything about it?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6634|UK
Multiplayer ----> Create Local ----> Game mode = coop ----> 'Set number of bots' ----> 'set bot difficulty'
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6605|Cheshire. UK

liquidat0r wrote:

Multiplayer ----> Create Local ----> Game mode = coop ----> 'Set number of bots' ----> 'set bot difficulty'
Short,  sweet, and accurate

+1
[SDEM]vispinger
+0|6692|The Netherlands

joker3327 wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Short,  sweet, and accurate

+1
And quite helpful, as I was looking for the same answer. Didn't even have to use the search for it.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6634|UK
your welcome
[DETX] arabeater
+6|6618|OKC, Oklahoma USA Baby!
Mine doesnt say coop. The options are either conquest or single player! WTF? I installed 1.3! help!!!!!!!!!
Shadow_Omega
+16|6594

liquidat0r wrote:

thanks,+1
Jeret03
+2|6638
Mine doesnt say coop. The options are either conquest or single player! WTF? I installed 1.3! help!!!!!!!!!
same here man
Shadow_Omega
+16|6594

Jeret03 wrote:

same here man
ya,im getting it too,i even went to community and activated the patch
[DETX] arabeater
+6|6618|OKC, Oklahoma USA Baby!
I had the same problem . I just downloaded the entrie 1.3 patch and reinstalled BF2 and SF then patched. Now everything is SWEEEEEEEEEET!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard