Badcomp
+2|6789|U.S.
Been booking a lot of time on Clone server and the Freddy's House servers.
ISIK_Dark
+0|6840|Pueblo

redfoxster wrote:

they also weren't enjoying it after I got the jet and rammed one of them 3 times, every time they were credited the Tk and I punished and they got kicked, perhaps that goofy Tk system is useful after all......
LMAO!!!!!!!!
ud bslapper
+0|6779
ohhhh Yeah tht reall pissing me off esp whn they kill u with a m95 sniper while ur trying to take off in the Plane
these fellas should be reported to admins as they ruin it for all
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6771|Canada, Ont
Haha, TKing for Vehicles gets you kicked on Most Servers, at least on the one I Admin for. Two times gives Perminent Ban. Before we started to become a Highly Popular Server, we used to kick people who Got in our BlackHawk or Attack Choppers that wasn't in Squad. We have a Helecopter Gunner Ranked in top 30's and its understandable why we'd want the ATK CHOPPER and For nobody else to Take it. But Times are Different now...we gotta Respect everyone...even if they Suck or are Stupid, lol...
shortah
Oh did you want that tank?
+0|6772|Mechanicsville, VA
me or badcomp?
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6842|Missoula, MT

ud bslapper wrote:

ohhhh Yeah tht reall pissing me off esp whn they kill u with a m95 sniper while ur trying to take off in the Plane
I disagree, it's a sniper's job to be sneaky.  If the pilot of the plane kept getting shot, wouldn't he just turn the plane around and take off the opposite direction?  And isn't it more annoying for everyone not in a plane that gets constantly bombed by the plane and can't shoot em down?  Double-edged sword there I suppose. 
RadeonII
+1|6776

ViperGTS19801 wrote:

See, here;s my question...what defines a good pilot?  I am a rather seasoned chopper pilot (been flying them in games since MSFT Flight Sim 98) and I can control the birds very well...but what constitutes a good combat pilot?  Certain maneuvers/acrobatics?
Ive been the gunner for some guys that fly very well but then again some of these guys have no clue how to give the gunner the time or the angles they need to get a shot off. when i`m the pilot i love to stay low then popup quickly to give my gunner a great shot then i hit the deck. not like some who just fly in a straight line at about 200 feet , thats a sitting duck just waiting to be shot down

Last edited by RadeonII (2005-10-19 05:56:50)

shortah

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Haha, TKing for Vehicles gets you kicked on Most Servers, at least on the one I Admin for. Two times gives Perminent Ban. Before we started to become a Highly Popular Server, we used to kick people who Got in our BlackHawk or Attack Choppers that wasn't in Squad. We have a Helecopter Gunner Ranked in top 30's and its understandable why we'd want the ATK CHOPPER and For nobody else to Take it. But Times are Different now...we gotta Respect everyone...even if they Suck or are Stupid, lol...
whats this guys name that is ranked top 30 in the heli? i wanna see his stats plz.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6771|Canada, Ont
USMC_Generation_Kill is his name...
shortah
Ahh no wonder why he's so much lower in rank than I am ... He has 2x as many hours in it as I do. :-P. That would be a good match up though.. I would like to fly with him sometime. Oh and the new record as gunner is 56-1 .. happened last night on Gulf of Oman.. .I was 10-1 my gunner was 56-1 .. lol we were havnig fun spinning around thier spawn in a circle raping them to death. For the last 15 min. until all thier flags were gone.
redfoxster
Chopper Whore Extraordinaire
+3|6774

CMDR_Dave wrote:

ud bslapper wrote:

I disagree, it's a sniper's job to be sneaky.  If the pilot of the plane kept getting shot, wouldn't he just turn the plane around and take off the opposite direction?  And isn't it more annoying for everyone not in a plane that gets constantly bombed by the plane and can't shoot em down?  Double-edged sword there I suppose. 
he's referring to people tking you out of planes and choppers with the m95, not snipers on the ohter team

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard