Poll

Did you recieive your expert knife in a pistol/knife server?

Yes on a pistol/knife server.25%25% - 24
No, on a regular server.75%75% - 72
Total: 96
djhspawn
+8|6643|Lakeside, Ca
I have received my basic and veteran in nomral ranked servers. Now it seems I am finaly going to receive my expert knife after the 1.3 patch. I was woundering for all those people who gloat that they have their expert, how many of them got it the correct way.
Defiance
+438|6678

Hell no. I earned both the right way. 64 man Sharqi, fun as anything.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6795|Singapore

And who would admit to it?

Sidenote: Quite some people will actually. They're actually PROUD of them earning it on K&P servers. *rolls eyes* And they'll go BUT ITS GOOD FUN I LIKE IT SO YOU STFU AND PLAY YOUR GAME I'LL PLAY MINE. Hm. Ok.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6643|Wigan. Manchester. England.
got both pistol and knife expert. done the right way...did mess up my stats like but was worth it.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6795|England

polarbearz wrote:

And who would admit to it?
Polls are anonymous
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6699|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
I got both of mine on ranked servers. 64 player maps, 64 people
hiimkalaKILLME
+24|6563
i got mines from dolphin diving....long ago.  that was so funny, they kept trying to shoot me and i SLIT THEIR THROUGHT ahahahahaahahahaaahahahaahahahaha.
djhspawn
+8|6643|Lakeside, Ca
almost 50/50.
Cursed You
+64|6594|Idaho
On March 22, I didnt go to school cause I was feeling sick, so from like 9am-5pm I worked on getting my pistol and knife badges.  I ended up getting my basic pistol and basic knife in 1 round.  But from there I worked on hitting veteran pistol, neglecting my knife badge (pistol was just a little bit more to my liking).

It was pretty hard, I got my expert knife on a "K&P" server, when it was just me and a bunch of clan members that Im friends with at suburb.  We were bored so we just started knifing each other.  We only did it for like 20 minutes, until we got slutted by some tank.

Thats really it.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6650|Cumberland, MD, USA
Warlord. The SAS had pushed back the Insurgents into the 2rd Floor of the Palace. SAS had a nice Spec Ops that would link me up with a Zipline into the 2rd Floor where my Support had gassed the place. Had a run of about 9 knife kills. Got at least 4 each time I went in. So... the right way.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6602|Toronto-Canada
yes i did it on a ranked server that the player make the rules and one round only pistol another c4,knife,anti-tank.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6712|Antarctica
Pre 1.2 Night Flight was the best place to get expert knife, so many dark places to hide
cat4ever
+69|6760|CATALONIA

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Pre 1.2 Night Flight was the best place to get expert knife, so many dark places to hide
I got it in night flight too
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6850|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Expert Knife on a full 64 player masthuur 64-sized normal server.

It was in the old school days of patch 1.01 or 1.02, where you could dive-stab.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6702|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
Yep, pre 1.3 on 64 sharqi baby
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6850|Sacramento, Cal
on the insomnia servers
bigp66
+63|6555|memphfrica-memphis,TN
I got mine camping the arty island on wake island
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6665| United States of America
I Didn't
bigp66
+63|6555|memphfrica-memphis,TN

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Iron Gator works pretty good
stay in the steps and jump out to knife people in the engine room or when they come up the ladders from the ocean
Adogg
+5|6561
You know I actually got my expert explosives on one of those servers last night. It was fun because there was no admin and it kept degrading into "If I get claymored one more time then I'm going to go tank!" .... lol ....

They were like lemmings to my gheymores ...
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6630|EU

lxcpikiman wrote:

yes i did it on a ranked server that the player make the rules and one round only pistol another c4,knife,anti-tank.
the same
niomosy
+26|6696
Got mine on the ever-popular-for-badges Karkand.  Spawned as USMC and ended up with a bunch of MEC rushing the USMC arty uncaps to spawn kill and blow up the arty.  They mostly went over to the right side so I spawned on the left and took out 8 or 9 (not in a row, sadly) before the combat finally moved on.

Took out another 7 or 8 between the Square and Suburbs at the building with the archway and road going through it.  Just kept sneaking around back from the east side and knifing all the prone MEC.

The final kill was nailing a MEC trying to go up the ladder at the Suburbs flag house.

Good times
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6681|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
I first received my basic pistol in a P/K server way before EA caught on and deemed them unacceptable.Both of expert knife and pistol was done on a normal Warlord server.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard