E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6679|UK
seriously, are the dice programmers incredibly stupid or something?

Once again theyve messed things up, I thought there was supposed to be a "fixed bug" in the server browser?

I never noticed a bug, now all I see are posts regarding this bug. I click on a server and it doesnt show any player info, or if it does, it shows 10 people on a full 64 server.

They add a stupid vehicle drop feature that is virtually useless, especially when idiot commanders are going to be dropping them on airfields, carriers etc. All we'll see is:

Noobcommander: ROFL CAR ON CARRIER ROFL

They remove what became a key feature in the game, squad hopping. Now I have to run/walk back to the action instead of joining a squad and simply carrying from where i was 15 seconds ago. To encourage squad play too, but when half my team is trying to cap the last flag, instead of spawning back in the action to help them i have to drag my ass a few hundered metres, when i could be helping my team.

It also seems theyve nerfed the J-10 missiles, why not just make the f-35b missiles just as good as j-10s?
Missiles get near the jet and shoot off somewhere else, not "ooh that was close" its "ohh something 180 degrees over there magically attracted my missile."

Sure theyve done some good things like fix the exploits blahblah.

Yes, I am complaining, yes, I am whining, but I wouldnt be doing so if Dice had some fucking common sense and actually thoroughly tried the new patch out before releasing it.

Last edited by E7IX3R (2006-05-23 15:30:29)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6618|UK

E7IX3R wrote:

Yes, I am complaining, yes, I am whining, but I wouldnt be doing so if Dice had some fucking common sense and actually thoroughly tried the new patch out before releasing it.

Last edited by liquidat0r (2006-05-23 15:24:06)

Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6780|England

liquidat0r wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

but I wouldnt be doing so if Dice had some fucking common sense and actually thoroughly tried the new patch out before releasing it.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6589|Seattle

So it's out now?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6639

E7IX3R wrote:

They add a stupid vehicle drop feature that is virtually useless, especially when idiot commanders are going to be dropping them on airfields, carriers etc.
while I agree on your rant about the server statuts window I have to disagree on the vehicle drop. I've been commander on wake today and it really helped my team a great deal, if they had an extra vehicle to travel faster on the island (you know the standard bf2player does not wait for his teammates to jump into the vehicle - he just drives away and leaves 5 people requesting a pickup behind).
plus you can take out snipers with it which is (I have to admit) pretty funny
topal63
. . .
+533|6710

Kobrakai wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

but I wouldnt be doing so if Dice had some fucking common sense and actually thoroughly tried the new patch out before releasing it.
Rakasan
+7|6828|California, USA

liquidat0r wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

Yes, I am complaining, yes, I am whining...
Buffnuggles
+11|6724|The Hague, Netherlands
"I never noticed a bug, now all I see are posts regarding this bug. I click on a server and it doesnt show any player info, or if it does, it shows 10 people on a full 64 server."

- I have the same problems with serverlist.
- I see strange pings appear
- I miss the refresh button, just the button to load the serverlist.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6679|UK

Buffnuggles wrote:

"I never noticed a bug, now all I see are posts regarding this bug. I click on a server and it doesnt show any player info, or if it does, it shows 10 people on a full 64 server."

- I have the same problems with serverlist.
- I see strange pings appear
- I miss the refresh button, just the button to load the serverlist.
why they took this button out, I dont know. Ive not had a problem with the pings as such, except getting a ping of 0, so i joined anyway and it was fine.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6688|Germany

E7IX3R wrote:

They remove what became a key feature in the game, squad hopping. Now I have to run/walk back to the action instead of joining a squad and simply carrying from where i was 15 seconds ago. To encourage squad play too, but when half my team is trying to cap the last flag, instead of spawning back in the action to help them i have to drag my ass a few hundered metres, when i could be helping my team.
That's what the vehicle drop is for,duh!!
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6624|USA
yea...the fixes are nice...dont be such a pessimist.
<b|k> lukie
+7|6713|Germany
Server browser is worse then it was before. -.-

+now you can search for "servername" and "map" at the same time
+don't need % character for mid-string-search any more
-weird pings, therefore ping filter has to be turned off after a scan
-player info appears after ages of waiting

And all those design-mistakes or bugs:
Nades and eryx bounce off leaves and bushes. You cannot sprint over small obstacles, you stumble a bit. If you exit a TOW before it reloads, wait a bit so it can reload alone, you have to wait 2-3 seconds after getting in to be able to fire it. Not to mention the eryx/tow/missile-tunnels-through enemy bug. And in 90% of the time i need 2 or more stabs with a knife to kill someone.

Sorry i'm a bit pissed at the moment.
ComradeWho
+50|6686|Southern California
whats happening is that you is that the server info is correct, it's just a different server you're looking at
when you click on that neat looking server you want to check out the server jumps to a different part of the list and a new server fills the spot you've selected.. so you have to chase a prospective server around your list. fun fun.
<b|k> lukie
+7|6713|Germany

<b|k> lukie wrote:

Strange, 10 hours ago it worked perfectly, none of the bugs mentioned above. It perhaps still works.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6633|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

<b|k> lukie wrote:

<b|k> lukie wrote:

Strange, 10 hours ago it worked perfectly, none of the bugs mentioned above. It perhaps still works.
http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/ … ate_052506

there you go..
[FHF]MattyZ
What the Deuce?
+29|6653|Washington

King_County_Downy wrote:

So it's out now?
Patch 1.3 just came out, 1.3x won't be out for awhile!  It isn't even mentioned yet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard